PDA

View Full Version : ??? My energy is spazzing out!!

xVeng3anc3
02-23-2013, 10:01 AM
I was doing this in my room, where I have bad connection, and I just did 2000 energy missions. At the end, it lost connection, and my energy refilled. However, on he last mission, I leveled up. I didn't know that at the time, so I just redid more missions. Then, I got back into connection, and my energy refilled a third time, then spazzed and said -321 energy! It quickly corrected and gave me full energy before I could get a picture. This time though, the energy refilled backwards! As you can see in the picture, the energy bar covers up my gold thing. Super weird stuff goin on!

Long dong silver
02-23-2013, 10:08 AM
Just a pointer mate, maybe you could describe your problem without using derogatory terminology.

Cheers
Lee

sherlock123
02-23-2013, 10:11 AM
Just a pointer mate, maybe you could describe your problem without using derogatory terminology.

Cheers
Lee

Why whats wrong with the "derogatory terminology" ? Its not hurting anyone.

Almost all adults use derogatory terminology in their daily lives. Its as common as brushing teeth.

Long dong silver
02-23-2013, 10:29 AM
What's ok for some people, may offend others. On this particular occasion this terminology offends me. That is why I politely asked the poster to rephrase his problem.

Many thanks
Lee

johnnybravoo77
02-23-2013, 10:59 AM

Cheers
Lee

This coming from a guy whos name is long ****!?!

asdfg12345
02-23-2013, 11:23 AM
This coming from a guy whos name is long ****!?!
lol, I was thinking about that too.

Long dong silver
02-23-2013, 11:24 AM
@asdfg johnny, the reason it offends me is I have a severely disabled daughter who has several life limiting conditions. We live our life one day at a time with the knowledge that any day now could be her last. She is 5 years old. Wen u r in this predicament, small things get to you. I asked politely to rephrase the wording because they offended me for a reason.

If my name offends you, please tell me and I will change it.

Many thanks
Lee

If it offends u I will change it johnny no problem.

Cheers
Lee

Hupernikomen
02-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Long **** is offensive yes. Just about everything is offensive to someone. I wouldnt to explain to my 9 year old what that means at all.

xVeng3anc3
02-23-2013, 11:55 AM
Long dog silver, I am sorry that my adjective was offending, and I really mean no offence at all. Here is my revised piece:
I was doing this in my room, where I have bad connection, and I just did 2000 energy missions. At the end, it lost connection, and my energy refilled. However, on he last mission, I leveled up. I didn't know that at the time, so I just redid more missions. Then, I got back into connection, and my energy refilled a third time, then something unknown happened and said -321 energy! It quickly corrected and gave me full energy before I could get a picture. This time though, the energy refilled backwards! As you can see in the picture, the energy bar covers up my gold thing. Super weird stuff goin on!

Long dong silver
02-23-2013, 12:06 PM
@ veng3anc3, it's ok, I'm sorry for sort of hijacking your thread. I hope someone can help you with your connection problem.

All the best
Lee

asdfg12345
02-23-2013, 12:06 PM
@asdfg johnny, the reason it offends me is I have a severely disabled daughter who has several life limiting conditions. We live our life one day at a time with the knowledge that any day now could be her last. She is 5 years old. Wen u r in this predicament, small things get to you. I asked politely to rephrase the wording because they offended me for a reason.

If my name offends you, please tell me and I will change it.

Many thanks
Lee

If it offends u I will change it johnny no problem.

Cheers
Lee
how are people suppose to explain to their daughters what "Long ****" means? Double Standard much?

sherlock123
02-23-2013, 03:54 PM
long ****.....people have children purely for selfish reasons. They can range from old age insurance policy to promoting legacy to just wanting cute little babies that smile and giggle all day long.

Just because you suffer from personal problems does not mean your the only one and by NO MEANS should other people refrain from practicing their freedom of speech just because it "offends you" or your your poor little feelings.

Keep your problems to yourself and leave us with our freedoms to say what we want. Don't bother playing the sympathy card.

Товарищ
02-23-2013, 05:29 PM
long ****.....people have children purely for selfish reasons. They can range from old age insurance policy to promoting legacy to just wanting cute little babies that smile and giggle all day long.

Just because you suffer from personal problems does not mean your the only one and by NO MEANS should other people refrain from practicing their freedom of speech just because it "offends you" or your your poor little feelings.

Keep your problems to yourself and leave us with our freedoms to say what we want. Don't bother playing the sympathy card.
no need to be an effing d-bag either

Dudebot121256
02-23-2013, 07:42 PM
Keep it on topic, guys. We don't need a flame war and if you guys keep it up, that's what this thread will turn into. Then CJ will have to get involved, bans will be handed out, and the original post will be ignored.

On topic, this is lag. It's happened before where my energy went negative and for a good 2 seconds, my energy said -1526.

CrankUpThatDiesel
02-23-2013, 07:54 PM
When I read that first part of your post to myself just now, I thought, that sounds like the script from a horrible 80s anti-bullying PSA

King Dante!
02-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Man, you guys are spazzin' in this thread! Woah!