PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Syndicate (CC)

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
02-23-2013, 04:01 AM
I was just in a syndicate. They have maxed out almost everything (besides members). They are trying to keep members low to avoid detection. I have screenshots of everything-- $500M-$1B donations made daily by low level player with $6K iph (there are actually a few people doing this). When I asked how he makes his money he said he has dozens of other accounts which "feed" his only "legitimate" one. As soon as I noticed the shade I started taking screenshots and documenting everything. They started making threats on the in game forum.. Saying that if anyone is caught talking to another syndicate they will attack them night and day with their other accounts who have "boosted" stats of 99,999/99,999. They are super concerned with spies.. Mainly bc they don't want to get caught. After the threats started I couldn't bite my tongue anymore.. and got booted. I was interested in seeing what kind of horrible retribution these hackers would dish out. Since I don't use explosives and don't care about W/L there is nothing they can do. Regardless, one of the leaders hacker accounts found me. He hasn't gotten anything from me yet and I'm prompting him to "bring it on" so when he first attacked me he was losing bc his stats were 30K/30K. I took a screen of his stats at that time. Within 20 min he was up to 70K/50K. I checked his inventory and it's all chain whips etc-- respect items. He went from 0 chain whips to near 600. He has less than 10 attacks total (lvl 95). He also added 600 RPG (which doesn't even open up for purchase till lvl 100). Again-- I have all screens and documentation.

I've put in a ticket already-- but what I'm wondering is: can I post all this stuff here? Do I just need to cover names? Or can I go ahead an put them all on front street? How about syndicate name-- can I post that at least? Let me know-- and if you want to see something funny ill post my newsfeed screens-- so you can see what this terrible retribution is like (FYI-- It's a just sad)

-Cosmic

Munch on it
02-23-2013, 04:30 AM
You will have to blank out all their names before posting pics on here

Roach2010
02-23-2013, 04:48 AM
I don't see anything in the rules about not giving out the syndicate name. This group should be named and shamed before the syndicate wars start.

Elastic Earl
02-23-2013, 05:33 AM
Just send the info to support and PM CJ. They will take care of it.

PC77
02-23-2013, 05:39 AM
It's going to be butt plugs like these guys who will spoil this whole thing for the rest of us. I agree about name and shame but that'd prob only get yourself in hot water so just do what Elastic says.

PC77
02-23-2013, 05:44 AM
Or just point them in the direction of Fight Club or the Indians and leave them get properly battered.. FC and the Indians would prob love a little warm up before the main event kicks off..

(S.T.A) Sgt.Dante
02-23-2013, 06:20 AM
Send all the evidence you got to put them down. I can't stand cheaters. they're just weak, and have no effort.

bimmer kid
02-23-2013, 06:31 AM
sup cosmic, when you coming back to the ripes?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
02-23-2013, 07:05 AM
FYI- I have ALREADY reported to support. I'm just wondering if I should put them on front street.

Beardy
02-23-2013, 07:46 AM
FYI- I have ALREADY reported to support. I'm just wondering if I should put them on front street.

Post it here. This should be a thread to report all Syndicate cheaters.

Nicky the Nose
02-23-2013, 07:58 AM
your wasting your time, Gree will do nothing to fix this. they may ban a few but like a hydra 2 more will grow for every one they remove

Dipstik
02-23-2013, 08:26 AM
I chuckled at the idea of the Indians putting cheaters in their place. Go read a few of the agent smith threads. Even if they could win, no one cares about losing attacks.