PDA

View Full Version : You get what you choose here - more battles for countries.

Wai
02-22-2013, 11:13 PM
You will get the frequency we desire. Once a fortnight, once a week. More or less, only you decide that.

Once a month I hear the call. Possibly the only way they will revert it back to once per calendar month will be the gold spend in real $ terms. There will be less spend anyway because of the shorter time, but I can't help thinking that one of those top 5 or so factions just might decide enough is enough. The same discussion that is likely taking place in other factions.

As I mentioned previously, people will find their own level of cost/time v enjoyment/reward. No matter how often these are run, the people will always determine the frequency and spend. If there is a cost to hosting these events then that is something that is taken into account as well just the same as the players.

It is still early days but it will eventually find its own level.

If all 5 top factions decided to reduce their spend to max 50% (irrespective of the once off outcome) then it will soon change. I guess the same applies to all the other factions who collectively would have a greater spend. $ will effect the decision for both sides (company/player).

The only people who will determine the frequency will be you and no one else.

I don't see that Gree is screwing anyone on this. They are giving (and will give) you the frequency of play you want. We will spend and take up the time we choose. So if you are bashing yourself up, reduce the $ and time to a level you and your family feel comfortable with and that fits your own financial circumstances. It's inevitable it will happen eventually.

I am a cow
02-23-2013, 01:28 AM
Gree doesn't care as long as they are making money they are happy