PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Fighter or The Crusaders Guild...

Gambit12
02-22-2013, 11:11 PM
I'm trying to form a Guild Team cause i guess FUN team are in fully book status - means they have like 3,000 applicants right now.

Whoever wants join please vote for the poll on which is the best name for our team:

Either we wanna call our team Dragon Fighters or The Crusaders or if you have anything in mind just share it & will vote for it.

Anyways, i'm looking for a player who wants to win in Guilds top rank.
Requirements
What I need from you.
1. Active daily players who play
2. Players who buy gems now and then(probably a minimum of bag of gems to a mountain of it or if your willing to sacrifice for the team)
3. Loyal to the GUILD
4. Down to earth, team player, & having fun
5. Don't cause distraction to the team during guilds war
6. Don't jump ship to other Guilds team
7. Players over level 90+ please
8. Breeding Den Lv 10 is a must
9. I need EVERYONE who is available ASAP
10. We don't need to be in a top Legacy - just be ourselves where future hold us
11. Together we can make it a difference
12. DW, RK, FK, & other clans are welcome...
13. I'll make a Chatzy & funzio forum for us to communicate better & to know what strategy upon us ahead...
14. I need 3 to 5 Officers to help me lead the team.
15. Don't be shy to join us ASAP - i will open a new Guilds tomorrow once the poll voting are officially good to go. Please PM me if interested at Gambit1287@gmail.com or post your info here, & i will check it tomorrow when i wake up...

**I need someone who's good in art that can make our logo...

Proprioc3ption
02-22-2013, 11:53 PM
I'd luv to do some art work for you Gambit if that's what you need. But let me suggest something...why not join FK guild? I'm sure they would have room left? Your dedication here on this forum would surely reserve you a spot in the FK guild. If FUN is still going through the final membership stage so don't let all hope fade. Have you emailed The1nONLY yet?

Boyke
02-22-2013, 11:56 PM
The crusaders is already taken in that guild now :d i think u cant make same guild name twice :d

BadNews
02-23-2013, 12:12 AM
I saw a logo in your signature. why?

Lord VIX
02-23-2013, 02:06 AM
Masters of Shivan Mountains ?
I have no guild yet, I thought that would be a cool name...

I'm trying to form a Guild Team cause i guess FUN team are in fully book status - means they have like 3,000 applicants right now.

Whoever wants join please vote for the poll on which is the best name for our team:

Either we wanna call our team Dragon Fighters or The Crusaders or if you have anything in mind just share it & will vote for it.

Anyways, i'm looking for a player who wants to win in Guilds top rank.
Requirements
What I need from you.
1. Active daily players who play
2. Players who buy gems now and then(probably a minimum of bag of gems to a mountain of it or if your willing to sacrifice for the team)
3. Loyal to the GUILD
4. Down to earth, team player, & having fun
5. Don't cause distraction to the team during guilds war
6. Don't jump ship to other Guilds team
7. Players over level 90+ please
8. Breeding Den Lv 10 is a must
9. I need EVERYONE who is available ASAP
10. We don't need to be in a top Legacy - just be ourselves where future hold us
11. Together we can make it a difference
12. DW, RK, FK, & other clans are welcome...
13. I'll make a Chatzy & funzio forum for us to communicate better & to know what strategy upon us ahead...
14. I need 3 to 5 Officers to help me lead the team.
15. Don't be shy to join us ASAP - i will open a new Guilds tomorrow once the poll voting are officially good to go. Please PM me if interested at Gambit1287@gmail.com or post your info here, & i will check it tomorrow when i wake up...

**I need someone who's good in art that can make our logo...

Proprioc3ption
02-23-2013, 02:25 AM
GAMBIT! For God's sake laddie...clear your flamin' inbox!!! Lol urgent PM on its way!

Gambit12
02-23-2013, 09:22 AM
I will pass this Guild team to The_Legend_Shall_Live_On AKA Link. He will take over the leadership & bring this future Guild team to one of the Top Dogs.

Cause i just got hired from FUN early this morning. So more power to you future leader & to his future team. Together in one Guild, you guys can make a difference.

Cheers & Good Luck guys - have faith in yourself,
Gambit12/Aragorn12

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
02-23-2013, 09:50 AM
Regretfully, I have to decline. But thank you for considering me worthy of leading a guild.