PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to move resources when merging factions?

Cmputrgbln
02-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Our faction is absorbing a smaller faction and that faction's leader wants to see if it is possible to move over remaining cash in bank and blocks. He submitted a support request already but I wanted to see if anyone in the forum know the answer...

I am a cow
02-22-2013, 05:39 PM
I dont think so but hopefully for you it can :D

Poopenshire
02-22-2013, 05:40 PM
It honestly never hurts to ask. I am sure its probably not something they planned for, but try it.

JMC
02-22-2013, 05:44 PM
I think it was their intention that all resources are lost when disbanding but it doesn't hurt to ask. Though i do not think they deposit money/blocks directly into the faction. Probably give it to a single player, so make sure it's someone you trust.

I don't know if anything i am saying can be confirmed but that it how it seems to work.

Dudebot121256
02-22-2013, 05:46 PM
If you disband the faction and join the other one, your current faction's resources will be lost forever. If you ask support to transfer the resources, there is a possibility they might do that. I can't guarantee they will though.

vorm
02-22-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm doubtful support will do it, but like the other have said, doesn't hurt to ask, the worse they can tell you is no and even then you're no worse off than you are now.