PDA

View Full Version : How many hackers?

I am a cow
02-22-2013, 05:27 PM
How many hackers have you seen? And whats more did you report them?

sherlock123
02-22-2013, 08:12 PM
I lost my level 58 account with over 30k in att/def to a hacker 2 weeks ago and Gree has not done anything about it at all. Not even a response that "we are looking into it".

I have sent Gree a ticket about a week ago and still no response.

In the middle of battle for greenland, I suddenly get a message "Please restart the game". I do that as that is the only option on the screen. The next thing you know I am level 1 with all my gold units, progress and great economy lost in under a minute.

Dudebot121256
02-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Sherlock, since you didn't send a ticket from ingame, make sure it was sent to en-support@gree.net because they changed their email address. Back on topic, as far as I remember, I've only seen 1. I also believe I reported him. Dang memory sucks ^_^

Riddius
02-22-2013, 11:51 PM
Yea Sherlock I lost my level 85 acct during BFG. I got the same restart prompt. Then when I opened my game a lvl 1 account named Alex was there. I've written gree 4x with no response. Both from in-game and on here through the contact us. Ive seen over 20 hacked Accts. Matter of fact during the war when I lost my acct we were battling a faction named united killers which had nothing but hacked Accts. Does gree care? My guess is no.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-23-2013, 12:25 AM
Hackers? Never seen one, heard about them, heard about Big Foot and Yeti, too.

I am a cow
02-23-2013, 01:25 AM
Hackers? Never seen one, heard about them, heard about Big Foot and Yeti, too.

Great a sarcastic pirate who would have thought

Alo
02-25-2013, 05:22 AM
seen over 5, reported atleast 3 of them (cause lately seeing several hackers a week and getting fed up with it).

jon_funzio
02-25-2013, 08:31 AM
How do you lose your account to a hacker, other than by giving your account to them? Surely it would take you transferring your game to their device? Perhaps after being promised free gold?

sacromyces
02-25-2013, 09:29 AM
You missed 10 in there it jumps from 5 to 15 that's quite the big jump and not going to give you as accurate results. And Riddius was there one minute and gone the next and I don't know whether it was a hacker or a glitch but Gree needs to definitely fix this stuff like this should not happen in a game.

Kjctnorris
02-25-2013, 12:19 PM
If we're talking money hackers, the game is littered with them. All these jack@$$3$ with 15k defenses and level 7 ACs are everywhere in the level 50-100 range.

Not to mention a lot of these mid-range factions with full upgrades.

I'm numb to it now though. It's like steroids in baseball.