PDA

View Full Version : Top 50 Faction: Merger? (One gold spending faction, one non-gold spending)

bezerkeley
02-22-2013, 02:58 PM
This is Keyser Soze (leader of 'Usual Suspects' 25th in Brazil, 23rd in PVP, and 40th in Greenland).

We are in an interesting situation...we have 46 outstanding members, but when we formed the faciton we didn't realize at the time how crucial gold would become (i should've seen it coming). We have 25% of our faction that spends a lot of gold, 50% that spends a little, and 25% that doesn't spend. I am curious if there are other top 100 factions in this same position.

If so...I would welcome a conversation of a potential merger. I am bringing this up in my faction for discussion. What I am proposing is trading your 10 or so gold spending members who want to be ultra-competitive in top 25 into our faction, for 10 fantastic, strong members who want a more chill faction that wants to remain top 100/250 and not have the stress of gold spending.

If you are interested please private message me. Note: we have not 100% decided on this, but I want to see if there is interest out there.

Gator77
02-22-2013, 03:29 PM
robert@firstcoasthomehunters.com

To discuss your thoughts.

Jmw8612
02-22-2013, 05:11 PM
Seems to be a win/lose. Definitely a win if MW players that spend a lot of cash are looking to team up and make a great thing happen. The lose here is the very core of what makes a team. Once a team loses it's identity mutiny will be a common occurrence.

It's a great thing to have someone leading that wants to continue to grow and get better. This seems to be a good idea. Just don't leave things as a big question mark. Definitely don't want people jumping ship to other factions just because they don't truly feel like they are part of a team or can just be discarded at any moment.