PDA

View Full Version : Increase allies to 1000

procsyzarc
02-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Personally I hate this idea but higher level players are constantly getting screwed with no benefit and this may at least be some help.

Bosses at 151+ have 10 times the hp of below 151
Chest are more expensive to open
and now high level players are worthless in WD

At least if allies are increased there would be some advantage to levelling rather than constantly getting screwed. A better option would be to just make everything equal after L100 where level no longer affects stats

Agent Orange
02-22-2013, 02:44 PM
I think your last point makes the most sense. Right now there is a real disadvantage to being a high level player. It was nice that they added back the goals for valour but that means I lost out on about 90 levels worth of valour and being a free player that really sucks.

An ally increase would increase the number of units brought into battle which would make things more interesting in terms of stats would also give players a reason for having more allies then the 498 -500 many keep now.

The game didn't seem to be thought out much in terms of the future and where we would all eventually wind up. It's nice that we got new units and a couple of new buildings but I think we still have more room for growth.

Web323
02-22-2013, 02:50 PM
If level 151+, then ally count up to 1000 would be nice. This way we would have a shot at the boss event without gold. The stats would be crazy and add a little more fun into the game.

JMC
02-22-2013, 03:02 PM
This would definitely help. Right now being level 200 does not help you whatsoever. Though i do think the gap between 2000 gold armies and anyone with less will just get even bigger. For this reason, as suggested a long time ago by someone who i can't remember, there should be the maximum of 2000 gold units brought to battle.

This brings back a bit of the strategy required to be a gold player. Currently you attack and attack and no one wins or loses, no ones stats go up or down. They can keep their 2000 gold army that they already have, but would have to build a second army that is not invincible. Though i will say only GOLD units will be included in the first 2000. Indestructible units from events and stuff like the WD events should be included in the non-gold portion of the army. Makes valor and cash of some worth. Also puts some of the casualty reduction units many of the gold players have to good use.