PDA

View Full Version : Predictions!

CplJC
02-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Considering how little the GREE care about us...I now understand why their lame excuse to extend the last event was and why they only did 20%..
I predict for the event coming up in such a SHORT time there will be 40% to entice everyone to once again participate and feed them countless amount of dollars!

Quite genious really.

Mcdoc
02-22-2013, 01:32 PM
I PREDICT many factions will Coast through Egypt and settle for Top 100 since the prizes SUCK and it is truly TOO soon for another battle. Especially after the lies we got about Greenland only going to be 3 days.

BUT - I DO still hope the for 40% off sale - LoL

I am a cow
02-22-2013, 01:33 PM
I predict that GREEdy will force feed us lies and then give us some gold to cheer us up lol

Mcdoc
02-22-2013, 01:49 PM
I predict that GREEdy will force feed us lies and then give us some gold to cheer us up lol

Wait - that ALREADY happened - LoL

CplJC
02-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Wait - that ALREADY happened - LoLYeah and the gold will be announced before event but not given until after it.

I am a cow
02-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Wait - that ALREADY happened - LoL

Oh yeah GREE you suck!!!!

wowfiend1207
02-22-2013, 06:37 PM
I predict that people will whine and complain about the event, but then line grees pockets. Really showing them that no matter what the forums say they can keep screwing everyone and everyone will keep taking it and even say thank you when they are done.

aether100
02-22-2013, 07:11 PM
If they had an 80% off sale I'm still not buying gold for these events every two weeks . My interest in spending real money is inversely proportional to Gree's changes in rules and time frames.

Wai
02-22-2013, 07:35 PM
If they had an 80% off sale I'm still not buying gold for these events every two weeks . My interest in spending real money is inversely proportional to Gree's changes in rules and time frames.

Possibly the only way they will revert it back to once per calendar month will be the gold spend in real $ terms. There will be less spend anyway because of the shorter time, but I can't help thinking that one of those top 5 or so factions just might decide enough is enough. The same discussion that is taking place in other factions.

As I mentioned previously, people will find their own level of cost/time v enjoyment/reward. No matter how often these are run, the people will always determine the frequency and spend. If there is a cost to hosting these events then that is something that is taken into account as well just the same as the players.

It is still early days but it will eventually find it own level.

If all 5 top factions decided to reduce their spend to max 50% (irrespective of the once off outcome) then it will soon change. I guess the same applies to all the other factions who collectively would have a greater spend. $ will effect the decision for both sides (company/player) frequency.

The only people who will determine the frequency will be you and no one else.

You will get the frequency we desire.

I don't see that Gree is screwing anyone on this. They are giving (and will give) you the frequency of play you want. We will spend and take up the time we choose. So if you are bashing yourself up, reduce the $ and time to a level you and your family feel comfortable with and that fits your own financial circumstances. It's inevitable it will happen eventually.