PDA

View Full Version : New Event Ideas

hoochie77
02-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Non-violent event ideas:

- Hood Decoration competition event. People can vote on the best hoods they visit. Top voted hood gets a nice rare item.

- Gold Charity event - Buy gold for another player and get a chance at a common, uncommon or rare item. Whoever buys the most for other people or maybe the top 100 buyers get a really good stat item.

Mafia Party Event - Throw a party in your hood and invite your mafia members to come. During the party, your businesses would generate extra income, even a chance to generate gold. There would be a mafia party in game chat to talk with your mafia at the party. Going to the party would also refill your energy/stamina.

Nature Boy
02-22-2013, 11:28 AM
These are just awful ideas, especially the mafia party. I sure hope you didn't spend too much time on them. Boo on you, sir.

Non-violent event ideas:

- Hood Decoration competition event. People can vote on the best hoods they visit. Top voted hood gets a nice rare item.

- Gold Charity event - Buy gold for another player and get a chance at a common, uncommon or rare item. Whoever buys the most for other people or maybe the top 100 buyers get a really good stat item.

Mafia Party Event - Throw a party in your hood and invite your mafia members to come. During the party, your businesses would generate extra income, even a chance to generate gold. There would be a mafia party in game chat to talk with your mafia at the party. Going to the party would also refill your energy/stamina.

the_dude
02-22-2013, 11:34 AM
They are pretty bad hoochie. Are we even playing the same game?

Paulio
02-22-2013, 11:34 AM
These are just awful ideas, especially the mafia party. I sure hope you didn't spend too much time on them. Boo on you, sir.

I'm sorry to be negative, but Ric Flair is right. Those are some bad ideas.

Daniel2115
02-22-2013, 11:37 AM
I'm sorry to be negative, but Ric Flair is right. Those are some bad ideas.

Agreed....

Holicaholic
02-22-2013, 11:45 AM
These ideas do not put the WOOOO in my WOOOO.....

hoochie77
02-22-2013, 11:46 AM
wouldnt it be cool to login and see that people bought you gold? How is that one bad?

And the other 2 would be very easy to implement and would make a lot of people happy.

PawnXIIX
02-22-2013, 11:56 AM
What if we had a contest to design your own area. The top 3 designs get their area featured in the game for all to access.

Surely would open up the maps more...

MrWiggles
02-22-2013, 12:19 PM
I don't really care, I just wish that the devs would make more than just one variable of attack and defense. As it has been said many, many times, items are the same, just with different stats. How is that any fun... All the devs do is have to change the String variable or whatever language they use to program and a new event can come out. Easy easy $$$ for devs

CodeX777
02-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Not much sugar coating on the comments huh? well at least ideas are better than nothing

Dipstik
02-22-2013, 12:49 PM
Not much sugar coating on the comments huh? well at least ideas are better than nothing

There have been GOOD ideas posted here for a long time. Like a flag check that automatically freezes your game for review if you have a Koralene crossfire in your inventory. It's not like bad ideas should be praised because no one else suggests anything. These are really stupid. About what I'd expect from someone hoping for romance to blossom from his mafia list.

hoochie77
02-22-2013, 12:58 PM
There have been GOOD ideas posted here for a long time. Like a flag check that automatically freezes your game for review if you have a Koralene crossfire in your inventory. It's not like bad ideas should be praised because no one else suggests anything. These are really stupid. About what I'd expect from someone hoping for romance to blossom from his mafia list.

I met my wife on CC.

Dipstik
02-22-2013, 01:07 PM
Oh I'm sure you did. I hope it lasts longer than the game does, assuming you're telling the truth. Hope you're lying.

hoochie77
02-22-2013, 01:15 PM
Oh I'm sure you did. I hope it lasts longer than the game does, assuming you're telling the truth. Hope you're lying.

It's more believable than acting like a brony but saying you have a two year old as an excuse.

Dipstik
02-22-2013, 01:16 PM
I wish you and your cyber bride all the best.

Ak Killah
02-22-2013, 01:31 PM
its the thought that counts.

CodeX777
02-22-2013, 01:50 PM
As we be sayin in Alabama...some things are best left unsaid, especially when they be stinkin of that poo. No reason to sugah coat a turd, still a turd and belongs noway but in the turlet. No polishin that suckah. Hoochiemomma jus need to be flushin those ideas and stop thinkin fo awhile.
its the thought counts :P

Munch on it
02-22-2013, 01:55 PM
I like the second one if everyone would buy me the gold

CodeX777
02-22-2013, 02:13 PM
Whatchu be talkin bout this thought counts?
better than no idea

CodeX777
02-22-2013, 02:45 PM
I would argue that a stupid idea is worse than no idea in that it makes us all dumber for having read it. Why are you stickin up for hoochie so much, did you help him with these fantastic ideas?
nope, im not sticking up for hoochie, im sticking up for what i think is right, everyone is open for an opinion or idea arent they? so just leave your comment but no need for hatin. When i get fantastic ideas ill post them but not now. Problem? If so take it with someone else cause its not mine :D

Ctexc
02-22-2013, 03:00 PM
So on Feb 12th I placed an order for flowers for Valentines day on proflowers.com via the crime city in app deals. The deal said you would receive 78 gold. I still have received no gold, emailed both crime city and tapjoy and sent them copies of my invoice from proflowers.com and I have not even received a response. Has this happened to anyone else. I really got screwed on this deal and honestly kind of feel like I was scammed. With no resolution, not even a response from these guys, almost two weeks down the road does anyone had any advise on what to do?? Sorry this post is not related to the current conversation or topic, but I am just looking for some help.

KizbotBro
02-22-2013, 03:04 PM
This is genius. This sounds like a more fun, pixelated version of our tax system. We all know how fun that is too.

CodeX777
02-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Whatchu be thinkin you some kindah crusader or sumthin?
not a crusader just a guy who says what he thinks is right. that's all. again as i said before everyone is open for an opinion or idea now aren't they? Cause if not it'd be breaking the first amendment my friend

KizbotBro
02-22-2013, 03:05 PM
So on Feb 12th I placed an order for flowers for Valentines day on proflowers.com via the crime city in app deals. The deal said you would receive 78 gold. I still have received no gold, emailed both crime city and tapjoy and sent them copies of my invoice from proflowers.com and I have not even received a response. Has this happened to anyone else. I really got screwed on this deal and honestly kind of feel like I was scammed. With no resolution, not even a response from these guys, almost two weeks down the road does anyone had any advise on what to do?? Sorry this post is not related to the current conversation or topic, but I am just looking for some help.
did you get the flowers?

Paulio
02-22-2013, 03:10 PM
Child, you know you jus be tryin to deflect so everyone fo'gets that you jus came up wit three of the dumbest idea we done heard on this board.

HAHA, stop, you're freakin crackin me up, lol

hoochie77
02-22-2013, 03:10 PM
not a crusader just a guy who says what he thinks is right. that's all. again as i said before everyone is open for an opinion or idea now aren't they? Cause if not it'd be breaking the first amendment my friend

Alabama Shakes is a gimmick account and a racist one at that. I wouldnt pay any attention to it.

Rev. Jackson
02-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Is it because she's black and likes the chicken?

Black is beautiful and chicken is delicious.

You thinking that's rascist is well...

That's rascist

Dipstik
02-22-2013, 09:00 PM
Is it because she's black and likes the chicken?

Black is beautiful and chicken is delicious.

You thinking that's rascist is well...

That's rascist

This post made me lol.

Indian bong
02-22-2013, 09:14 PM
rofl the name is crime city not socializing city . . .

Reznor2
02-22-2013, 09:24 PM
rofl the name is crime city not socializing city . . .

I beg to differ. I find the forums far better than the game itself

Indian bong
02-22-2013, 09:34 PM

Forum is meant to communicate and socialize . . . not the game . . Essence of the game is to fight and rob not party & exchange gifts . .

Reznor2
02-22-2013, 09:40 PM
Forum is meant to communicate and socialize . . . not the game . . Essence of the game is to fight and rob not party & exchange gifts . .

Ok, I think we were both referring to different things. If you're referring to hoochie77's ideas, yes, they are stupid.

the_dude
02-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Ok, I think we were both referring to different things. If you're referring to hoochie77's ideas, yes, they are stupid.

Nail on the head.

Forums are a fun read. See how crazy people are that play this game.

Indian bong
02-22-2013, 09:49 PM

Apologies I comprehended it the other way . .