PDA

View Full Version : When will the faction Rank be populated?

HGF69
02-22-2013, 04:21 AM
We have 2 wars under our belts and 3 PvPs so surely by now there is enough information to pull together some sort of Rank in the faction Information screen?

No Retreat No Surrender
02-22-2013, 11:30 AM
I was about to moan but you have two battles!

My new faction stayed up late for the greenland event, we spent real money and couldn't wait til after the event ended... it was 5am for some of our members... but nothing...

I came to the forum and was disappointed to find out it might take a day or so to find out what place we had finished, I was confused as the event gave me live data as to how many points we needed to move up the leader table...

I broke the news to my faction, but the following name i was happy to see the winners table :)))) seemed that our score of 280,514 was not on there and nor is our faction? we have our prize's but where desperate to see how we did, I put a reply on the greenland winners post, was told it was the wrong place, so searched for the right place, sent in a support ticket...

Three days on no change in the winners table, no change in our rank, faction members pee'd off, trying to recruit, support ticket not even assigned, I was unhappy.... this poor chap has been waiting longer then me!

Should I give up?

I build sites, I own a large magazine based news site, we use the same support module, 6 - 12 hours max and were a tiny company...

I dont get it.... Sorry

Hope your rank gets sorted soon as well :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Why fret over rankings?

This is all make believe and pretend.

Just enjoy the trinkets, the rest means nothing.

Hammer mike
02-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Really!?!? You sent in a ticket for your final place in Greenland? If you look at the list there is a faction with 280,515 points. The name of the faction is "#Name?". Which is #736. Finishing that low is not going to be a real big seller when it comes to recruiting.

Hupernikomen
02-22-2013, 02:36 PM
I never saw a pvp tournament. What was it like?

HGF69
02-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Why fret over rankings?

This is all make believe and pretend.

Just enjoy the trinkets, the rest means nothing.

You're still not ranked number one officially.

wowfiend1207
02-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Really pirate how can you say that when you and your crew spend 10s of thousands of dollars to be in first, kinda seems like it matters a lot to you, or you are making up for something.........