PDA

View Full Version : Lost Modern War game after new iPhone

gcooldude
02-21-2013, 03:20 PM
I had to get a replacement iPhone and somehow the transfer didn't go correctly. How long does it take Gree to restore my game?

Web323
02-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Have a teammate still waiting over three weeks

gcooldude
02-22-2013, 02:32 PM
I really hope it doesn't take that long.

bcsam
02-22-2013, 03:48 PM
i have waited about 36 days.

gcooldude
02-22-2013, 04:04 PM
36 days? Thats crazy! Shouldn't take that long.

paden
08-04-2013, 07:57 PM
I purchased a new iphone. I synced my old phone to iTunes, backed it up, connected my new, and restored backup. I am unable to log into MW with my old ID. It started with a brand new game. On the internet FAQ, it stated to go to menu, more, funzio ID to transfer the game but after menu -> more I do not see a choice for funzio ID. On the game FAQ, it states to do the back up on old and restore to new and a prompt will appear to restore. This does not happen either. Help!!

Romaro
08-04-2013, 08:04 PM
I purchased a new iphone. I synced my old phone to iTunes, backed it up, connected my new, and restored backup. I am unable to log into MW with my old ID. It started with a brand new game. On the internet FAQ, it stated to go to menu, more, funzio ID to transfer the game but after menu -> more I do not see a choice for funzio ID. On the game FAQ, it states to do the back up on old and restore to new and a prompt will appear to restore. This does not happen either. Help!!

Sent a ticket thru your old phone or new phone with both UDID, and your game Id, the support will help to transfer yor game

Speed ump
08-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Sometimes getting the tickets answered seems random. Make sure to put help transfer game to new device in your subject header. I think they code them by subject and urgency to some extent

BurnNotice69
08-04-2013, 10:12 PM
I just purchased my new iPhone 5 this past Friday. I took a screen shot of my MW account on the old phone before I got the new one. I did exactly as it says to do under the FAQ by backing up my old phone first, then got the new phone (kept my old, just in case and was still able to play), brought it home to back it up and nothing happened. No prompt, no nothing. I sent GREE a ticket with all the information it requested: last known log in date/time, old phone game account ID, new phone game account ID and operating systems for both.

On Saturday, I got an email from GREE stating they received my request and to follow the same rules as in the FAQ. I responded that I did and attached the screen shot to that email. My account got switched today (Sunday) almost 48 hrs after I turned in the ticket. My Customer Support person's name was Stephen and I really appreciate his quickness in getting my game transferred over to my new phone.

So, 2 days is my answer to the original question. Hope what I did helps!! Best of luck!

BurnNotice69
08-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Oh, and even though I kept playing on the old account while I was waiting for the transfer, once the transfer took effect, I did not lose anything I gained while waiting on the transfer to take affect. I was REALLY pleased with that as well. All my gold, recently earned units, buildings, money earned, level, stats, everything.

I turned my old phone into Verizon this afternoon for a credit to my account AFTER the transfer took affect.

killamanz
09-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Broken screen old phone, and I didn't write my id down. How do I go about getting my old account for my new phone, please help a brother out. ?? ;-/

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Broken screen old phone, and I didn't write my id down. How do I go about getting my old account for my new phone, please help a brother out. ?? ;-/

Check any of those form responses you probably received if you ever sent Gree a ticket.
If you ever bought fake gold, check the receipt you received from Google or Apple.