PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for this faction infiltrator and spy

HGF69
02-21-2013, 01:35 PM
I let him, heads up to everyone else. Just wants stats then leaves.

Username: Hertz
ID #: 426-433-936

Adacus71
02-21-2013, 02:09 PM
I let him, heads up to everyone else. Just wants stats then leaves.

Username: Hertz
ID #: 426-433-936

We had 3 of the very same thing happen. Some seem to think it's a tactic, I think it's weak. If Gree added a "A Previous Member of Faction XXXX", we could look to see where they ranked and maybe tell if they are just out farming stats. A high level player wouldn't just leave a winning faction.

Thoughts??

Burnt
02-21-2013, 02:23 PM
We had 3 of the very same thing happen. Some seem to think it's a tactic, I think it's weak. If Gree added a "A Previous Member of Faction XXXX", we could look to see where they ranked and maybe tell if they are just out farming stats. A high level player wouldn't just leave a winning faction.

Thoughts??

At a minimum, we should have WD point totals on our profiles. I would like to see win/loss as well.

Web323
02-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the ID and the heads up

sherlock123
02-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Hey HGF69,

I have a level 58 account with over 30k in att/def and income per hour of over 500k.

I am looking to be part of good, active factions. The faction I am in right now is terribly inactive. How do I pm you? Whats pm anyway.

my mw id is 288 706 964.

Hertz
02-22-2013, 05:11 AM
I apologize for leaving the Bravehearts of Scotland and if you have any hard feelings, but I am not a spy. The opportunity arose to join a top 20 faction, and it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. There is nothing wrong with the BoS at all, in fact they are an AWESOME alliance. I was just lucky enough to get an invite to an even higher ranked faction.

Again, I should have been more forthcoming about it when I got the invite right after I joined the BoS, for that I apologize. I have not recorded any Bravehearts stats, and I am not a spy.

Dutchie
02-22-2013, 05:25 AM
Thanks for clearing that one up and be prepared to open your wallet wide for the next event ;)

anonymousMW
02-22-2013, 07:53 AM
Hello, jump from faction is normal, most want the best. Spying we all do, till we know asking as your faction.

Now I'm on a run by a cheater. make money by magic, the faction almost complete in a month. I would not worry about spies, I worry about the cheaters, we left many eyes playing hours, we spent a lot of money in gold, for others to laugh at us.

*It's good spy, so they find these people magic. It breaks my heart when I realized what a fool I am spending so much money on a game.

Do not do questions of who, because they communicate to support the game and nothing was done. Spying and benefit you from these people, that ye ara ahorreis much money.
regards

PS sure someone knows of whom I speak, there is much trol, and will finish the faction expelled.

andypandy2
02-22-2013, 08:08 AM
Bravo does background checks and drug testing.

Or, was that rear end inspections and drug sampling? My memory is vague on this point.