PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you to Skull & Bones for kicking me out

Creamfields
02-21-2013, 01:13 PM
yes thanks very much for kicking me from the faction Skull & Bones. not even a reason why i was there 60% of the time you can all slate me as much as you want i enjoyed being part of the group i wasnt the weakest. maybe now i will startto post all your stats on here so when you come up against rivals they will all know who to hit. you have the spies in there so goodluck with the war

Dudebot121256
02-21-2013, 01:15 PM
yes thanks very much for kicking me from the faction Skull & Bones. not even a reason why i was there 60% of the time you can all slate me as much as you want i enjoyed being part of the group i wasnt the weakest. maybe now i will startto post all your stats on here so when you come up against rivals they will all know who to hit. you have the spies in there so goodluck with the warDon't post their stats. It could get you banned.

Creamfields
02-21-2013, 01:17 PM
i know just a bit pead off not even a message to say why. i take it they was dropping and had a clear out of the weaker players

HGF69
02-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Why'd they kick U out? First REG, cowboys and indians, skull n bones, it's all going bad

Dudebot121256
02-21-2013, 01:20 PM
i know just a bit pead off not even a message to say why. i take it they was dropping and had a clear out of the weaker playersBest thing to do right now is close the computer and watch TV or something. One of the worse things to do while angry is go somewhere with other people are (Gaming, forums, websites, etc.). Try searching the Faction Recruitment (http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?94-Faction-Recruitment) sub-forum for a better faction that won't kick you out for no reason.

Hammer mike
02-21-2013, 01:29 PM
Depending on your stats and if you are interested. Just pm me

Creamfields
02-21-2013, 02:08 PM
If i would have had a message it would not of botherd me. i thought REG was good for them but it also appears that they tell all their members to remove you from the friends list. anyway its time to move on i will build my strength up and then will rejoin a faction that wants a player to fight for them no matter who or what they are. i gave money and bricks and i battled for them. oop's it might have been i was not always playing with gold. end of the rant

Ascent
02-22-2013, 04:47 AM
REG did not kick out any active, participating players.
In fact, REG split along the lines of those who wanted to kick out players who gave as much as they could yet still not enough according to those who eventually left and formed ACE. Those who remained in REG cherish participation and friendship more than gold spending levels and ranking bragging rights.

Poopenshire
02-22-2013, 06:00 AM
REG did not kick out any active, participating players.
In fact, REG split along the lines of those who wanted to kick out players who gave as much as they could yet still not enough according to those who eventually left and formed ACE. Those who remained in REG cherish participation and friendship more than gold spending levels and ranking bragging rights.

But the promises of teamwork and forum friendship were the basics of what REG claimed long ago. You mean they all turned greedy and selfish? by god man say it isn't so!

andypandy2
02-22-2013, 08:05 AM
This is a great spot for Selfproclaimed 'man eating popcorn' GIF.

Wufnu
02-22-2013, 08:17 AM
Those who remained in REG cherish participation and friendship more than gold spending levels and ranking bragging rights.

This is exactly where OTS is at the moment. We have decided that it's too much to ask half a dozen people to carry the "gold load" but we also don't want to require people to spend real money. If we do we'll have to boot 3/4 of our faction.

Ascent
02-22-2013, 09:04 AM
But the promises of teamwork and forum friendship were the basics of what REG claimed long ago. You mean they all turned greedy and selfish? by god man say it isn't so!

Is that what I said?

Noble James
02-22-2013, 09:24 AM
Best thing to do is bounce back and find a better faction...lol

Milspec1
02-22-2013, 09:30 AM
GREAT advice Dude

Best thing to do right now is close the computer and watch TV or something. One of the worse things to do while angry is go somewhere with other people are (Gaming, forums, websites, etc.). Try searching the Faction Recruitment (http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?94-Faction-Recruitment) sub-forum for a better faction that won't kick you out for no reason.

Poopenshire
02-22-2013, 09:46 AM
Is that what I said?

Of course thats not what you said, its what I see happening as an neutral party.

Warfiend
02-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Most of the people in this forum and most of the people running factions that I know of are full of two things... themselves and crap.

They paint pictures of themselves as being virtuous and honorable and they try to get people to join with fine sounding words about their faction, but when the time comes to make the sacrifices and bear the burden that virtue and honor demand in order to be made real, they can't do it. They don't have what it takes, they're not made of the stuff they think they are. They're just petty little weak minded fools who want the trinkets at all costs, even the cost of their own personal integrity. In the long run, such are limited by this and they don't even realize it.

Find a new faction and remember, the finer sounding the words used to sell the faction, the more full of that squishy brown stuff they likely are. People of character don't have to define themselves with fine words, how they conduct themselves speaks for itself. It's the ones whose actions speak to severe character defects, that go out of their way to use words to paint nice pictures of themselves.

You pay attention to that, and it will be easier to find a decent faction that will appreciate whatever sincere contribution you can make.

Best of luck to you!

Noble James
02-22-2013, 10:15 AM
Nicely put...

Most of the people in this forum and most of the people running factions that I know of are full of two things... themselves and crap.

They paint pictures of themselves as being virtuous and honorable and they try to get people to join with fine sounding words about their faction, but when the time comes to make the sacrifices and bear the burden that virtue and honor demand in order to be made real, they can't do it. They don't have what it takes, they're not made of the stuff they think they are. They're just petty little weak minded fools who want the trinkets at all costs, even the cost of their own personal integrity. In the long run, such are limited by this and they don't even realize it.

Find a new faction and remember, the finer sounding the words used to sell the faction, the more full of that squishy brown stuff they likely are. People of character don't have to define themselves with fine words, how they conduct themselves speaks for itself. It's the ones whose actions speak to severe character defects, that go out of their way to use words to paint nice pictures of themselves.

You pay attention to that, and it will be easier to find a decent faction that will appreciate whatever sincere contribution you can make.

Best of luck to you!

Mongo
02-22-2013, 10:41 AM
Warfiend verges on some good points. A related one that I wish to make is that upon a separation, the right thing to do is simply move on. No name calling, no finger pointing. Just a quiet realization it didn't work out. If that fuels a desire to show them up, that is fine. I am a faction leader, I don't think I use words like "integrity" or "virtue." Someone else is a judge of those things. But I will say that when we've cut people who bragged about how tough they were and how much better they would become, I have on subsequent visits been unable to find the requisite units in their inventory.....Quiet class serves one well, in the game and beyond.

Fedup
02-22-2013, 10:56 AM
I quietly left my top faction of my own accord because I could see it was headed in an all gold players direction.
That's what they need to do to progress and good on them for that.

It was a good faction and I liked it, but general consensus seemed to be if you weren't going to contribute gold then it was unfair to those who were.

It was seemed to be as a free player I had no right to enjoy the spoils of war the gold players paid for - a good point? - maybe.

However...

When I joined the faction no gold was required - this changed so be it.

I battled almost every waking hour in brazil and greenland and I contributed handsomely in game cash way above min donations. I battled in PVP tourneys at immense loss to my army.

what gets me is (this is an example no reference to anyone is intended)

a faction member buys a vault of cash plays for 5 mins unloads the vault and instantly has almost double / triple / quad
WD points that I have by being there constantly for days using 4 free hits then watching clocks timers whatever on my health reg for those last few hits before the clock ends.

Now who is the better player?

The gold spender (who spent 5mins playing) - do they deserve the spoils of war
The dedicated but skint free player - do they deserve their place?

Web323
02-22-2013, 11:10 AM
The more dedicated player

Maverick50727
02-22-2013, 11:37 AM

Best of luck to you!

I have to say I like you man.

But please don't put REG in with that bad idea. We are exactly what you just stated. We had a chance to guarantee REG top 10 in BFG after our split prior to it starting. But the cost meant our integrity and protection of our friends and members. We chose rather to stick together and play for plain fun as friends instead of gaining trinkets . We have no regrets. We had a blast in BFG.

REG will be back, but not at the cost of our integrity like you say I hope, it hasn't thus far. It has brought us closer together actually. I don't hold ill will against any in REG who left. They left for their own reasons and have found their own niche. Some left to simply to be with their friends who already left as they had formed closer bonds with them. Many are still friends and we talk. I hope they are happy wherever they went.

As for actions speaking louder than words, I hope mine have always done that. Much of what I and others have done were all behind the scenes and we asked nothing in return. I just wish I had more time recently like in the past to contribute more to this game and our faction.

Poopenshire
02-22-2013, 11:57 AM
I have to say I like you man.

But please don't put REG in with that bad idea. We are exactly what you just stated. We had a chance to guarantee REG top 10 in BFG after our split prior to it starting. But the cost meant our integrity and protection of our friends and members. We chose rather to stick together and play for plain fun as friends instead of gaining trinkets . We have no regrets. We had a blast in BFG.

REG will be back, but not at the cost of our integrity like you say I hope, it hasn't thus far. It has brought us closer together actually. I don't hold ill will against any in REG who left. They left for their own reasons and have found their own niche. Some left to simply to be with their friends who already left as they had formed closer bonds with them. Many are still friends and we talk. I hope they are happy wherever they went.

As for actions speaking louder than words, I hope mine have always done that. Much of what I and others have done were all behind the scenes and we asked nothing in return. I just wish I had more time recently like in the past to contribute more to this game and our faction.

Thats what I wanted to hear. This is what I thought REG was going to be from the start. I hate to say it, but without the heat of battle you would not have been able to find out why players were really there. Its more important to be a group becuase you want to be there not anything else.

Mr Reaper
02-22-2013, 12:07 PM
yes thanks very much for kicking me from the faction Skull & Bones. not even a reason why i was there 60% of the time you can all slate me as much as you want i enjoyed being part of the group i wasnt the weakest. maybe now i will startto post all your stats on here so when you come up against rivals they will all know who to hit. you have the spies in there so goodluck with the war

Seems your better off,, Find a faction that appreciates you and stop your whimpering

Jhenry02
02-22-2013, 12:17 PM

Best of luck to you!

Hey I resemble that remark!

Maverick50727
02-22-2013, 12:26 PM
Thats what I wanted to hear. This is what I thought REG was going to be from the start. I hate to say it, but without the heat of battle you would not have been able to find out why players were really there. Its more important to be a group becuase you want to be there not anything else.

Hey Poop. we hadn't talked in so long. Drop me a line sometime. Sorry but I've been out of the fourm due to illness in my family and issues with work to say the least. That was why I turned REG or to Tate (elected) back in Dec. It is about the good of the group, not the individual. I'm still around and working behind the scenes, but don't have the extra time to be here. I hope I will in the future. I do miss my friends here in the forum, but only have time to work with our faction mostly at this point.

Many things are misunderstood about REG and incorrect. We would like to correct things and improve our image too. Work together with other teams like those in VFF to clear up any misunderstandings.

whiskeybravo
02-22-2013, 12:42 PM
This is a great spot for Selfproclaimed 'man eating popcorn' GIF.

In his absence

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/76023iA69AD4A2FF47E2A0/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Wufnu
02-22-2013, 02:39 PM
I quietly left my top faction of my own accord because I could see it was headed in an all gold players direction.

It was a good faction and I liked it, but general consensus seemed to be if you weren't going to contribute gold then it was unfair to those who were.

It was seemed to be as a free player I had no right to enjoy the spoils of war the gold players paid for - a good point? - maybe.

However...

I battled almost every waking hour in brazil and greenland and I contributed handsomely in game cash way above min donations. I battled in PVP tourneys at immense loss to my army.

a faction member buys a vault of cash plays for 5 mins unloads the vault and instantly has almost double / triple / quad
WD points that I have by being there constantly for days using 4 free hits then watching clocks timers whatever on my health reg for those last few hits before the clock ends.

And again this is where our faction is right now. We are going to put a higher value on participation than we are on gold spending.

Agent Orange
02-22-2013, 02:40 PM
I have to concur with Maverick I think the real story will eventually get out.

Btw who the heck is creamfields sounds kind of sticky to me.

Sc00ba5t3v3
02-22-2013, 02:57 PM
You can PM me with your info. We placed 48th in BFG

ucantwin1
02-22-2013, 02:58 PM
To hear the "real" story.

Ranger4Life
02-22-2013, 03:01 PM
ACE doesn't hide our intentions. We have set standards for all who join, because we are all extremely competitive and wish to do as well as possible. We are all friends because we are like minded people.

By having these standards we help our faction continue to finish in the top5 as well as find other like minded people that will love to hang out and smash some heads.

Fedup
02-22-2013, 03:21 PM
Btw who the heck is creamfields sounds kind of sticky to me.[/QUOTE]

That's funny lol

Mcdoc
02-22-2013, 03:24 PM
It IS a tough call to cut people when you have 30 players going all out - 10 cruising along - and 10 completely absent. Then the WD points scored by an individual only tell one part of the story.

BUT - fi you have some players dropping $500 to $1000 in Greenland to win Top 10 spot and other players not spending a dime but getting those same amazing prizes - either the Top Gold spenders need to consoldate into higher level faction or lower players need to sink down to their level of contribution whether that be time or M_O_N_E_Y or some other valuable contribution other than just holding a spot.

Water seeks it's own level

As far as Gold players - the will - slowly but surely - creep up to the top factions.

Alpha is an amazingly FUN faction with a great mix of players. We trimmed a couple of players who were completely MIA in Greenland, and a few who just didn't mesh with the group. So we have 5 spots open right now - but I assure you those spots will be filled with frustrated medium / heavy gold players from other factions.

I would rather have someone who felt like they were pulling the weight of 10 than someone who just has High Stats. There are also those players who are part of the social fun and prove their value to the group in other ways (Get To Da Choppa!)

Like everyone has said already - ultimately you will just have to find a faction where you aren't the bottom contributor - and feels like a good fit.

Good Luck to you.

Maverick50727
02-22-2013, 03:34 PM

However...

Now I posted almost this exact same thing to our faction a few times. Contact me via PM. Would love to just chat, I sent you my email. We seem to think alike in this.

I for one appreciated the participation factor and gauged this also in watching PVP tourneys. Yes many wih the highest numbers were top 10 because of gold, but when divided by their stamina count some drop fromt top 10 to in the 40's in PVP tourneys. A few with the lowest stamina also made it in the top in participation by spending gold. There really is no right or worng answer in value of participation . Gold Spender vs Dedicated Free Player. Each is using the resource available to them. Gold or Real Life Time. People give what is availble to them but effort required are at both ends of the spectrum at times. It is hard to compare the two, but in the end we know that gold can always surpass the other for sheer total points in PVP tourney but at the same time it doesn't matter because most gold spenders won't spend a great qty of money to get a prize they can get by buying a LE set.

That is one reason why REG stopped where we did in BFG. The cost required to get the next level outweighed the value of the reward unit. We played safe and smart. The unit and bragging rights that we don't care about were not worth it.

If I wanted to brag it would not be our ranking but dedication and teamwork. I'm proud of our team there. We beat teams 4 times our size in players. It isn't about being #1, but having fun playing. Did you install the game to have fun or to have a spending contest and go broke? LOL Gold is appreciated but not required in our group. If someone wants to participate in group like ours who works together with strategy and teamwork contact me via PM also. Let me know your stats and we will see if you might fit in our group. We currently have openings and plenty of bonuses.

Mcdoc
02-22-2013, 03:36 PM
. . . . we help our faction continue to finish in the top5 as well as find other like minded people that will love to hang out and smash some heads.

Hulk Smash - LoL

Mcdoc
02-22-2013, 03:38 PM
And Maverick - I have to dis-agree

. . .
That is one reason why REG stopped where we did in BFG. The cost required to get the next level outweighed the value of the reward unit. We played safe and smart. The unit and bragging rights that we don't care about were not worth it.
. .

The VALUE of the Top 10 Reward unit - 30% Health Reduction - was worth EVERY Penny!

Ryans67
02-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Agreed mcdoc. That was the best prize out of any. Top three cas redux was worse! Lol

Maverick50727
02-22-2013, 03:45 PM
And Maverick - I have to dis-agree

The VALUE of the Top 10 Reward unit - 30% Health Reduction - was worth EVERY Penny!

That wasn't the one we were going for in the light of events before BFG you know about. LOL Good luck. We had a blast in BFG

Mcdoc
02-22-2013, 03:49 PM
It MUST be a good day on the forums - You got Poop, Maverick & McDoc, Ranger, Wafiend, Ryan, AGENT ORANGE on a thread with no sign of the 2 trolls of whom we do not speak!

spectra
02-22-2013, 04:12 PM

Actually Poop
REG members still hold high those promises

those that left first were members that were invited to be part of REG, but after BfB, some got too focus on becoming #4 (We all know the first 3 spots are taken) and wanted to take REG's control to delete those members that would never meet their requirement if they took control (required to spend $200 gold per event, 100k stats, etc)
because that did not happened they left, others left because their friends left and others because they wanted to be in first place

So, REG is down to 14 members out of which due to Time Zones, only 50% could be online at all times, nevertheless, we made it to spot 124th.

As you can see, REG has been beaten down, Reduced in numbers due to members leaving for falling under the spell of Siren's songs, some members seem to have left by somewhat "underhanded" recruiting procedures

Yet, We are alive and kicking

and If anyone wishes to join REG, we also have a few requirements they MUST meet (No gold spending required)
1 - Participation (this does not mean 24/7 participation but reasonable participation)
2 - Loyalty
3 - MUST be prepare to have fun and make friends :D

I personally do not care being number 1 or top 10 if it means stepping over friendships and not having fun
in due time the game would have live its course and we will all move on to a different game, most of us will remember the good times we had with our fellow forumites, we will keep in contact with those friends we were fortunate to make, we will cherish all those moments and some will talk about an "old" game we all used to play called Moder War

Some of us may recall or not

That PUN was always first and untouchables
FLAN was a lovable troll or not
Manbeast has the coolest avatar
HK created awesome spreadsheets to help us all,
PJ/GI was the first to have 2,000 golden units,
Bronson created that FFN for us to have friendly fights
Seqwins made the guess players so we can finally "meet" some of our friend
Marebear skull avatar
and many, many other great memories we have all share together

I will continue to play as long as I am having fun with my friends, and hope to make new ones

Poop, thank you for your comment, it gave me a chance to "vent" a little bit
all teams have and will continue to have issues and difficulties due to the gold spending factor
for REG that factor was gone during BfG and made us truly have fun and enjoy the event
we honestly never thought we were gona en in top 250, even less to actually end in 124th spot

Remember Poop, every team will always make some POOP, but not all of them will be Golden like you my friend

Cheers

Fedup
02-22-2013, 04:12 PM
ACE doesn't hide our intentions. We have set standards for all who join, because we are all extremely competitive and wish to do as well as possible. We are all friends because we are like minded people.

By having these standards we help our faction continue to finish in the top5 as well as find other like minded people that will love to hang out and smash some heads.

Everyone has differing opinion/objectives/goals - am not into slanging matches, its not my style

lets look at this from a different perspective.. - take gold out of the equation

Everyone here is competitive just because someone doesn't want to or have the means to *buy* victory doesn't make them any less invaluable. It also doesn't make them a free loader either. If anything I would say it makes them a fiercer competitor.

Would you still finish in the top 5 if the WD event was a level playing field where no-one could buy more attacks?
that's true competition.

quite probably because you spend money to get a great army - fair enough but wouldn't that would make the win so much sweeter? - to me buying a win is a hollow victory.

in my humble opinion gree offer LE sets, crates, Bosses, scratchies for all for the gold buyers and am sure they make plenty enough from that.

WD has the potential to be great but by allowing people to buy their victories I think was a mistake.

even look at the prizes...

1) why would someone with an all gold army need a casualty reduction bonus, they don't lose any units as it is lol.

2) why would someone with a 26mill IPH and something like 2.5 mill att/ def need a vault upgrade to 90 million its not like anyone can take any of their cash or raid his buildings lol

3) why would a big gold spender need multiple buildings upgrading at the same time when they are all already level 10's and those who haven't got level 10's simply use gold to finish the upgrade lol

4) why would a big gold spender need to be building multiple buildings at the same time when they own them all?

To the average player these things are invaluable however the average player cant get their hands on any of these things because the big gold spenders are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to *win* items they have no use for at all.

The top 50 places are reserved for the deep pockets.

The top 100 and down prizes are not that great when you consider the massive casualty rate for the PVP and WD when you are being attacked 7000 times in one fight by a gold hitter lol
yes i know the prizes are indestructible but 3 of them vs losing most of your army that took you 6 months to build?

In an ideal scenario the WD event would team up with their mates. heavy gold, light gold, free are all mixed in the team, if gold couldn't be spent in the fights themselves then there wouldn't be any *****ing about people carrying other people. it would be determined by strategy, organization and teamwork - as it should be.

that's my 2p worth.

Maverick50727
02-22-2013, 04:27 PM
To hear the "real" story.
Let's not get into finger pointing. We split groups to allign along our interests is all. The spending and other requirements we felt were too much. Your groups offer to come back to REG before BFG was appreciated, but showed your groups intent and allignment with those requirements not ours. I don't know if your entire group was part of details on that offer or not, so maybe you really don't know. Regardless, that is behind us. Good luck to you and no hard feelings

I'm glad people found homes where they could be happy. I still consider many of you guys friends and hope the feeling is the same. Keep in touch.

Poopenshire
02-22-2013, 05:16 PM
to each their own. we all must find our way through MW as well in life. from time to time we have to re-assess that and make sure our direction is where we want it to go. I hope everyong is in this for the right reasons.

sherlock123
02-22-2013, 05:28 PM
you are kidding me right ? You are complaining because you got kicked out of a faction. geez.

Compare that to my problem who lost his level 58 account with over 30k in att/def to a hacker 2 weeks ago and Gree has not done anything about it at all. Not even a response that "we are looking into it".

Consider yourself lucky that you still have an active MW account with all your progress and economy saved and not taken over by a hacker.

Ranger4Life
02-22-2013, 05:47 PM
Everyone has differing opinion/objectives/goals - am not into slanging matches, its not my style

lets look at this from a different perspective.. - take gold out of the equation

Everyone here is competitive just because someone doesn't want to or have the means to *buy* victory doesn't make them any less invaluable. It also doesn't make them a free loader either. If anything I would say it makes them a fiercer competitor.

Would you still finish in the top 5 if the WD event was a level playing field where no-one could buy more attacks?
that's true competition.

quite probably because you spend money to get a great army - fair enough but wouldn't that would make the win so much sweeter? - to me buying a win is a hollow victory.

in my humble opinion gree offer LE sets, crates, Bosses, scratchies for all for the gold buyers and am sure they make plenty enough from that.

WD has the potential to be great but by allowing people to buy their victories I think was a mistake.

even look at the prizes...

1) why would someone with an all gold army need a casualty reduction bonus, they don't lose any units as it is lol.

2) why would someone with a 26mill IPH and something like 2.5 mill att/ def need a vault upgrade to 90 million its not like anyone can take any of their cash or raid his buildings lol

3) why would a big gold spender need multiple buildings upgrading at the same time when they are all already level 10's and those who haven't got level 10's simply use gold to finish the upgrade lol

4) why would a big gold spender need to be building multiple buildings at the same time when they own them all?

To the average player these things are invaluable however the average player cant get their hands on any of these things because the big gold spenders are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to *win* items they have no use for at all.

The top 50 places are reserved for the deep pockets.

The top 100 and down prizes are not that great when you consider the massive casualty rate for the PVP and WD when you are being attacked 7000 times in one fight by a gold hitter lol
yes i know the prizes are indestructible but 3 of them vs losing most of your army that took you 6 months to build?

In an ideal scenario the WD event would team up with their mates. heavy gold, light gold, free are all mixed in the team, if gold couldn't be spent in the fights themselves then there wouldn't be any *****ing about people carrying other people. it would be determined by strategy, organization and teamwork - as it should be.

that's my 2p worth.

I agree that it would be awesome if we could could eliminate gold from the WD events. It's really just a super auction event with whoever has the most collective real cash coming out on top.

One thing that I would like to clear up though is the notion that gold players aren't as active as free players. The amount of time the average heavy gold player spends on this game is probably double if not triple that of an active free player. This is not the case for all of either group, but it's the case the majority of the time.

Once again I really would love it if these WD events were more participation based than gold based, but that's never going to happen.

A really active free player can score 75-90k points in a 96 hour WD. I and other gold players can score that in 10-15 mins depending on Internet speed.

Fl@sh
02-22-2013, 05:50 PM
It is hard to keep in touch when people drop you as allies. I guess that means that they shouldn't go over vault, they made their decision themselves.

nothing2seehere
02-22-2013, 07:54 PM
<snip>

Poop, thank you for your comment, it gave me a chance to "vent" a little bit
all teams have and will continue to have issues and difficulties due to the gold spending factor
for REG that factor was gone during BfG and made us truly have fun and enjoy the event
we honestly never thought we were gona en in top 250, even less to actually end in 124th spot
</snip>

Congrats on that, and congrats on no one fingering you as the bus that ran us over during your ascent to 124th. :)

Jhoemel
02-25-2013, 03:18 AM
Wow the old members came out for this one. This is classic and a rare moment in mw forum these days

Tech2
02-25-2013, 09:04 AM

Hey Creamfields,

I did not message you in advance because for 3 days i have been posting on the forums that some imminent cuts were going to be made due to lack of participation, and disregard for our strategies in the BFG event. I assumed that those who were active in our forums like you should have been, would have read those many posts. Cuts were not for lack of gold spending, not for lack of donations, not for lack of bricks. We have no minimums at Skull & Bones. I have always asked only for active participation and that is all I "demand" like the tyrant leader that I am.

Having posted repeatedly that if you get cut this is why....etc.... I assumed you now knew the reason.

I have never asked anyone to cut an allie, wether past or present members of our team.

I apologize to you if you felt mistreated. I believed that making many posts as to the only reason anyone is being cut is for lack of participation and not following basic instructions during battle was all that was needed to fully explain our decisions.

GL2U Creamfields.

BTW most of our faction are FREE players, Including me.

Sidtech
Leader
Skull & Bones

Blest@iBOB!.mw
02-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Very Classy Tech2...you did the right thing here...i'm impressed

Colonel Jessup
02-26-2013, 09:03 PM
Fed up, you asked who the better player is in a previous post, the one with more money or the one spending all their time playing for free? I would say neither, because neither takes any amount of skill. It takes money or time.

Try the game clash of clans. Its very fun, and it takes a lot more strategy. You can't just buy your way to the top.

Sillybeans
02-27-2013, 12:20 AM
Truthfully without hearing the full story the threatening to release stats was all I needed to see. Regardless of why you we're kicked with that attitude I 'Promise' you'd be removed somewhere along the line. Just saying any faction that recruits after seeing this doesn't have much standards....