PDA

View Full Version : What do I do about this support issue?

asdfasdfasdf
02-21-2013, 11:46 AM
<removed>, Feb 07 22:42 (PST):
Describe the issue here...

Faction WD points missing.

My faction (which I am the leader) had 457k WD points but did not get a top 1000 reward. Please Investigate and reward my faction with the prize, thank you.

This was a request sent in for Battle for Brazil, and I still have yet to receive a response. Support ticket number 371156. I sent in a second one ticket number 380666 thinking they somehow lost the first. I also sent in a third recently ticket number 397669 in case the other two went missing/ignored. You can see this is not ticket spamming, as all three were created a week apart from each other, and this is before I realized that support here is slow. I also had my first ticket created Jan 24th which was not addressed and closed, and my account closed, when I used the official GREE website support and not in game support.

I would love to hear something back on these, considering this should be an easy support issue to solve. Check our faction's point total in BfB, award faction with missing prize, close out.

Dudebot121256
02-21-2013, 11:51 AM
This was a request sent in for Battle for Brazil, and I still have yet to receive a response. Support ticket number 371156. I sent in a second one ticket number 380666 thinking they somehow lost the first. I also sent in a third recently ticket number 397669 in case the other two went missing/ignored. You can see this is not ticket spamming, as all three were created a week apart from each other, and this is before I realized that support here is slow. I also had my first ticket created Jan 24th which was not addressed and closed, and my account closed, when I used the official GREE website support and not in game support.

I would love to hear something back on these, considering this should be an easy support issue to solve. Check our faction's point total in BfB, award faction with missing prize, close out.GREE changed the email of support. Double check that you're using en-support@gree.net and also, stop sending tickets. IT slows down the queue.

asdfasdfasdf
02-21-2013, 12:14 PM
GREE changed the email of support. Double check that you're using en-support@gree.net and also, stop sending tickets. IT slows down the queue.

I'm using in game now, so it goes to the correct place. I think the queue cannot get any slower. My issue is either blatantly ignored or they are a month behind, I lean towards the former hearing how others are getting responses.

Dudebot121256
02-21-2013, 12:15 PM
I'm using in game now, so it goes to the correct place. I think the queue cannot get any slower. My issue is either blatantly ignored or they are a month behind, I lean towards the former hearing how others are getting responses.I'm thinking that customer support has been cut down because my last few tickets have all been answered by "Chris".