PDA

View Full Version : Hacker of a different kind

Milspec1
02-21-2013, 10:14 AM
So I've run across a clear cut hacker of another sort. While I'm sure he may have hacked his stats as he would not revela them to me, and I could not see D being on Android (Thanks Gree)

But this ass Clown Pacifict Spoon (yes i know there's 30 of them)the one with rainbow hair and goes by nickname of Z is CLEARLY hacking, believe he is their faction leader.

Let me tell you how

He's been 3-4 levels below me and hitting me non stop for 2 days straight now.

I've not responded with an attack or raid since my first responses failed and since then have flooded his wall with comments, probably 100 of them. In addition to me there have been a multitude of other comments and interaction on his wall, and I'm sure along with that other events such as riad and fight notifications. And he keeps coming back every few hours. I KNOW i can not possibly be in his news feed.

I believe his hack is he's editing out his news feed and deleting the comments out of it.

At one point he posted a comment stating almost off my feed ;) and a day later and 50 comments lateron his profile he's still coming back.

It's hacking, and if he's hacking that then i'm confident he's hacked other aspects like possibly his skill points, as he's the ONLY person I've come across at my level I can't touch or even raid.

Shady tactic and a poor representation

mxz
02-21-2013, 10:16 AM
I've not responded with an attack or raid since my first responses failed and since then have flooded his wall with comments, probably 100 of them. Well, you lost all credibility there.

If you're going to wall spam you deserve people farming you, IMO.

Edit: also, wall spamming doesn't work like you think it does. If you're going to play cheap at least know how to play cheap instead of B&M when your plan backfires. Grow up, grow some balls, and learn to play the game the right way.

Milspec1
02-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Don't need "credibility" from you. Interesting reply. When you're dealing with a clear cut hacker sometimes you have to dodifferent things. It was a test more than anything and was the last thing done. It was documented, counted, and screen captured.

mxz
02-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Clear cut why?

Just because you post 50 messages doesn't mean they don't have a functioning newsfeed. I think what you're missing is an understanding of how the newsfeed works. There are ways to attack people that aren't on your rivals list or newsfeed - but we haven't seen any evidence of people actually doing that in MW, yet. This also doesn't fit the profile of those types of attacks.

SevenO9
02-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Well I have to agree with MXZ. Wall spamming and calling others tactics shady doesn't go to well with each other.

Also I don't see hard evidence of hacking here. No saying he isn't, just not convinced enough he is to go public.

Milspec1
02-21-2013, 10:30 AM
mxz why don't you pm me, says you can't be pm'd.. i'd like to ask you more about this. I haven't seen or heard of it before and as far as I know it is a hack, and have confirmed that people can edit the values of their news feed via hacking t remove comments and keep actions. Asked several other long time players and nobody knew of any other way that this was being done.

Milspec1
02-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Well by all means explain to me how someone would continue to hit u day after day every few hours when you should have been off their newsfeed 10 times over. There's no explanation, but i'm all ears.

It needed to be documented and proven and it was the best way to do so.

mickymacirl
02-21-2013, 10:37 AM
There this new thing in the game called a rivals list... amazing, I know.

Milspec1
02-21-2013, 10:41 AM
What?? Do you just post to hear yourself? What does that have to do with what I'm talking about? Someone about 4 levels below me, and able to hit me every 2-3 hours. Has ZERO to do with rivals list.

You know instead of looking at this intelligently and having a conversation you guys choose to be ass clowns and jump on someone for calling someone out and looking at something that is happening that you (the know it all of MW) may have not realized is happening. So how about stepping back, stopping being jackwagons, and discuss the actual issue. You think I want to be dealing with this, or to be making posts like this, I do have better things to do.

CJ54
02-21-2013, 10:53 AM
Milspec, if you post something on the forums, people are allowed to post their opinions even if they disagree. What you're describing isn't hacking, but if you have further reason than what you've described to suspect it is, SEND IT TO SUPPORT.