PDA

View Full Version : How to build anniversary center and other problems

Alo
02-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Hello fellow members :)

Most of high end players here know that Gree likes and supports hackers. Does any of You know how to build buildings that arent availiable any more? Well here is my story in short points:

1) last weekend I was raiding around between battles to waste my stamina...found a guy with weak enough stats....
2) looked through his base....nothing worthy to raid...but saw he was building something....usually I dont look what ppl build, but this time I decided to watch what it was.....
3) my surprise was big, he was building anniversary center!!!!
4) reported it to gree....still no answer.
5) found that guy later again...his anniversary center was ready....Gree didnt do anything about and I dont think is planning to....U know why?......
6) because during war when I sent tickets about errors that encountered previous war also (U know when U cant attack ppl, its says U have to be in faction, server error, updating event data etc), then those tickets got closed right away with plunt copy-paste reply, we are aware of problem, we are dealing with it etc
7) so if some error tickets they have get closed quickly, then banning/removing player who is building buildings that arent availiable any more shouldnt be a problem but.....
8) guess we will never get a solution for it :(

some other problems that need to be adressed and fixed are:

1) show who declared war (give faction leader the right to appoint ppl who can delcare war...call them diplomats or whatever). Shouldnt be that hard to do. Otherwise we dont know, its it another Grees "feature" (yes, normal ppl call it a bug), that it autodeclares war, or is someone really doing it in faction.
2) not showing losses during war is bad. I know that U tried to fix lvl 200 not attacking lvl50 after war, but this is incomplete fix...I still need to see what units I lose (so I can replace them). There have been good suggestions about it (only message boxes etc, do something and fast....do it before next war)
3) be sure to have removed all those server errors, U need to be in faction to attack ppl etc. Not fun to play a buggy game that many ppl waste REAL money on. If that continiues, then U wont have ppl who will waste real money on this game.
4) remove hackers FAST. It ruins the game for almoust everybody (except gold players with indestructible armies, rest of people lose real units too)
5) let ios show so much information too as android users see (only thing android users dont see is attack/defence)
6) there are many other things, too lazy to type them now....but these are urgent matters...save Ur game b4 hackers destroy it.

Kode
02-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Not saying the dudes not a hacker but I know on my low lvl the AC was still available 2 weeks after it went away. That device was not turned on in that time an the the app was open. It just never got the word to lose the AC, just another bad coding example.

American Capitalist
02-21-2013, 10:27 AM
If you could somehow prevent the new data from downloading, the AC would still be in the store. I don't know how to do that, though.

mxz
02-21-2013, 10:28 AM
There are legitimate ways to still build ACs. Has nothing to do with hacking or cheating.

sherlock123
02-21-2013, 11:31 AM
My level 58 account with over 30k in att/def was somehow reset to level 1 and I lost all my progress, hard work and money spent on gold units in a minute.

I sent Gree an e-mail a week ago asking whats going on but still no reply.

You are not the only one suffering.

Your problems with hackers are nothing compared to mine who lost his account and cant even get it back due to gree not responding.

SevenO9
02-21-2013, 11:43 AM
There are legitimate ways to still build ACs. Has nothing to do with hacking or cheating.

Building something which is not meant to be built by the creators of this game and therefore gaining an unfair advantage over other players is pretty much the definiton of cheating in my eyes ...

joshdavidson12345
02-21-2013, 11:44 AM
That same thing happened to me. Mxz tried to help. Just didn't have enough cash at the time to buy it!

mxz
02-21-2013, 11:54 AM
Building something which is not meant to be built by the creators of this game and therefore gaining an unfair advantage over other players is pretty much the definiton of cheating in my eyes ...I respect that logic. My take: the game is designed and coded to act that way. If it was something that wasn't intended to happen then I'd agree, it'd be a glitch and shady. However, Funzio made the decision to make the game work that way...so I consider it in the acceptable part of of the grey space.

FWIW, I've not partook (is that a word?) but wouldn't look down on anyone doing so.

SevenO9
02-21-2013, 12:03 PM
I think we agree there is more than black and white. This might be one of those shades inbetween and I can also follow your logic. It is certainly not the worst type of cheating I have seen.

Товарищ
02-21-2013, 03:23 PM
mxz, can you pm me about that one thing during Greenland!
(i can't pm you since you blocked all pm:s)

Товарищ
02-21-2013, 03:25 PM
mxz, can you pm me about that one thing during Greenland!
(i can't pm you since you blocked all pm:s)

mxz
02-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Yeah I'm not accepting PMs (was getting too many to keep up with, if you need to get a hold of me for something, legitimately, ask around or figure it out).

Because it's gray space I'm also not going to spread this info (just in case Gree does consider it cheating). If you think about it, it's not difficult to figure it out, especially if you understand how the game uses datasets. It's available to anyone and everyone, you can't just simply open up a menu and magically expect it to show up (as somedude alluded to). It's not some glitch or Easter Egg so no reason to go clicking wildly. I've probably said too much.

CJ - if you read this - mind weighing in with an official stance?

vorm
02-21-2013, 05:56 PM
IMO, figuring out a way to do something that was not intended for you to be able to do is at least glitching at best, which is still gaining an unfair advantage and against the rules.

mxz
02-21-2013, 06:06 PM
IMO, figuring out a way to do something that was not intended for you to be able to do is at least glitching at best, which is still gaining an unfair advantage and against the rules.You'd be surprised by the number of things you take for granted that originally had to be figured out.

I can assure you the mechanism that allows this to happen was very much intended and coded that way. There is absolutely no unfair advantage about it. In fact, everyone has had it happen to them, whether they realize and/or used the opportunity or not.

Товарищ
02-21-2013, 06:11 PM
Oh man mxz, that is not what I intended!
That is some dangerous info!
Edit it away before it leads to undesirable consequences... :O

edit: (ok, I see now how the original text could look very sarcastic, it was not.)

Alo
02-22-2013, 01:52 AM
ok, yesterday evening I was doing my raiding rounds again and guess what....found another hacker. His lands where pretty empty and stats very high. OK, I thought maybe a quitter and sold everything, so I checked his inventory....so he has deep stalker submarines 56A/100D....85 of them (casuality rate low)....main point U ask....he hasnt even expanded his land to the sea yet!!!! And he has total of 3 buildings.

Another thing in inventory was armor buster chopper: 550A/825D, and 31 of them (casuality rate low).

Proof that gree likes hackers and does nothing about them.....checked his profile comments...there where comments 17/15 etc days ago telling he was cheat and that he has been reported to gree. And NOTHING has been done. Luckily he doesnt war so much:

missions completed 536
fights won: 161
fights lost: 0
raids won: 0
raids lost: 0

my guess is...he is hacking himself up to higher player ground and then gonna start fighting all.

Dutchie
02-22-2013, 02:15 AM
Yeah I'm not accepting PMs (was getting too many to keep up with, if you need to get a hold of me for something, legitimately, ask around or figure it out).

Because it's gray space I'm also not going to spread this info (just in case Gree does consider it cheating). If you think about it, it's not difficult to figure it out, especially if you understand how the game uses datasets. It's available to anyone and everyone, you can't just simply open up a menu and magically expect it to show up (as somedude alluded to). It's not some glitch or Easter Egg so no reason to go clicking wildly. I've probably said too much.

CJ - if you read this - mind weighing in with an official stance?

After reading this, I got the lightbulb moment and is there anything GREE can do about it?... I don't think so.

P.S. Well done on your 318th place. Not bad for a camper faction where quite a few members left before the event started. Will you also partake in the next event now that you have tasted blood. ;)

mxz
02-22-2013, 06:22 AM
After reading this, I got the lightbulb moment and is there anything GREE can do about it?... I don't think so.

P.S. Well done on your 318th place. Not bad for a camper faction where quite a few members left before the event started. Will you also partake in the next event now that you have tasted blood. ;)They could, and its not difficult, its just the way they decided to code these games. Quite honestly - I don't see why they'd even care. It's not a big deal, doesn't create a game imbalance and I would guess its quite low on the priority list (if they even think it should be "fixed").

I think we're going to shoot for top 250. We added a couple more campers who want to activate for the event, but we still want to remain a camper faction at heart. Have a couple guys who I think will (or could/should, IMO) move into top 100 factions after this. Real awesome core team. Thanks for asking.

stud
02-22-2013, 06:59 AM

How is done then????

Kode
02-22-2013, 07:42 AM
Someone pm me how to do it, my low lvl was only able to get one AC and the lack of base symmetry is simply killing me. :)

SevenO9
02-22-2013, 09:51 AM
See what you started? Oo

stud
02-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Maybe if you email Gree and give them a lame excuse they will help you with that. My opinion is if its not part of the in game menus that everyone can access it shouldnt be allowed (example the name changing to similar names)

I did that and they just simplely ignored me.... I think Gree likes hackers!!!

mxz
02-22-2013, 11:28 AM
I stand by what I posted, if its not in the in-game menus and that option is not freely available to everyone then it shouldnt be allowed and considered a form of glitching or hacking. By manipulating datasets or using lag switches to delay your connection and spamming the menus until it appears its still glitching whether small or big, same category.

Your not even sure yourself as you posted "just in case Gree does consider it cheating", in that case then pretty much anything can be done including access to new buildings that Gree hasnt even released.It requires a lot less effort than that. No manipulating, no spamming, and Gree certainly would not ban any one for doing it. In fact, any 4 year old with an iPhone could do it.

Are you calling 4 year olds hackers?!

bizzler
02-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Just delete the app and re-install. It will be in the store when you first start the app up again after reinstalling. Have your $100 million on hand as it will "disappear" after a little bit when you synch with server or after a few app restarts. No worries if it does. Just delete and reinstall again. Happy Anniversary!

S&H Max
02-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Yep now that we know about it some may think about doing it!

Rambozo
03-21-2013, 06:47 AM
Is it still possible ?

When I do that on android my base can't load....

Alo
03-21-2013, 07:38 AM
Is it still possible ?

When I do that on android my base can't load....

it is said that they still build anniversary centers.