PDA

View Full Version : Quitting the faction

Saint Anger
02-20-2013, 11:39 PM
I suppose I am okay when someone in my faction quits, thinking he can do better elsewhere...but when he offers up a parting "F*ck all you guys!" on the forum board on the way out, well - at that point I am inclined to find him on my rivals list and deliver repeated reminders to his base that civility is appreciated...

Am I being...unreasonable? Overly sensitive?

Mr.Grumpy
02-20-2013, 11:43 PM
yes, you are.

Mcdoc
02-21-2013, 12:38 AM
Saint - if you pulled over 300,000 WD points in Greenland but didn't make Top 10 - I'd be happy to help you resolve your Anger & your sensitivity :D

Tournai
02-21-2013, 04:18 AM
We had a Officer, that started acting strange in our forum.
While we were hitting the Def Leader, he started hitting the wall, wich gained little points.
We asked him to stop doing that.
He started asking to stop sending messages on his wall, while war was declared by us.
Suddenly he started on our forum the same '' F Y'all ****, Wich all of us didnt like.
The player then quitted the whole Game Sold his whole Base, And donated Everything he had in our Faction bank as a Good luck to you all.
He let us down as an officer that started with Good Ideas.

I would love to see his account get Deleted by Gree, but he probably has to send a ticket him self.
Only that will never happen I think.

Anyone knows how this can be done or arranged?

Kepheus2nd
02-21-2013, 05:18 AM

Nuke his entire base from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Seriously, your Officer may have had issues but now he's gone. Most likely he will never come back or even know whether his account is still there or not.

I say hit the bag and let some steam off and above all continue to have fun with the game your way!

Dutchie
02-21-2013, 05:27 AM
While we were hitting the Def Leader, he started hitting the wall, wich gained little points.
He started asking to stop sending messages on his wall, while war was declared by us.
Suddenly he started on our forum the same '' F Y'all ****, Wich all of us didnt like.
The player then quitted the whole Game Sold his whole Base, And donated Everything he had in our Faction bank as a Good luck to you all.

I would love to see his account get Deleted by Gree, but he probably has to send a ticket him self.

Dat is helemaal gek! Hij speelt niet meer en is nu weg dus maak je geen zorgen.

SoccerStud
02-21-2013, 05:33 AM

Why are you mad? At least he said good luck. It's up to him if he wants to play or not, besides the fact he donated everything to your faction. Once you join a faction, your aloud to leave at any time.

Elzeus
02-21-2013, 06:27 AM
HI this El ZEUS I WAS MEMBER OF LAND DOWN UNDER FACTION , I FOUGHT WITH THEM FOR GREEN LAND COUPLE OF DAYS BUT UNFORTUNATELY MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 GAVE UP I HAD TO FACTORY RESET IT I LOST THEM I WANT TO JOIN THEM BACK PLEASE GIVE THERE FACTION ID CAPTAIN BUZZA , CAPTION CORNY ADMRIL STEEL I MISS YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP ME..........ALLIANCE ID 683-753-804

Tournai
02-21-2013, 07:31 AM
Why are you mad? At least he said good luck. It's up to him if he wants to play or not, besides the fact he donated everything to your faction. Once you join a faction, your aloud to leave at any time.

I am not mad, I think He was :P

No I dont care, I booted him 1 sec after the event was Gone, and he didnt get our prices.

I only got a little mad because he joined us, told everybody his tactics as tips, and suddenly he started Shouting at all of us.
Even new members were thinking like " WTF'' is his problem.

Anyway no worries, We will play again with Fun!

Saint Anger
02-21-2013, 09:14 AM
Saint - if you pulled over 300,000 WD points in Greenland but didn't make Top 10 - I'd be happy to help you resolve your Anger & your sensitivity :D

I wish, Mcdoc! Small Fish < Big Ocean.

InglouriousBastard
02-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Can someone tell me if I loose the Epic Boss Item when i quit my faction?
I received this Item between the World Domination Wars.

Thanks