PDA

View Full Version : Accusations towards ACE and Superfaction?

Genen
02-20-2013, 08:32 PM
References to conveniently closed thread http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46026-Is-such-a-thing-even-possible-!/page5
1. This screenshot is a cheaply doctored fabrication. Part of the posts were conveniently wiped-out to make it look like SF was conspiring with ACE. If the unaltered image was uploaded it would show that we were discussing not spending any more gold because we had a huge safety margin between 4th position and ours, plus some of our members were low on gold so we stopped as a whole. Every faction is entitled to decide when and how they will spend their resources. I was present during this particular battle and put my reputation on the line swearing that SF did not give up points to PUN. Everybody was tired and dry on gold and did not see any reason to fight because of our large margin. This was literally in the final 2 hours of battle.
2. I hope PJ is not speaking on behalf of entire PUN, because in-spite of the tough rivalry between SF and PUN the vast majority of PUN members are decent and honorable people. I do not believe that the leadership of PUN would sign on for these types of deceitful tactics.
3. Why does PUN need moles in other factions? Why does the most powerful team not want to play straight?

marebear
02-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Super-hacktion needs to quit cheating. http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/here2andnow3/4FC5E631-DEBA-4C2B-9496-2A3B7EA97FDB-13548-00000C4286477CC8.jpg

Genen
02-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Yes we knew about this issue and it was addressed with GREE. GREE admitted that level 600 has been a glitched and fixed it upon our request

Wai
02-20-2013, 08:47 PM
He's just giving you a poke. No one cares and you can't lay down to help anyone?? They either score the points or they don't. They can't as far as I know, engage in friendly fire and score points for the opposition.

ATTENTION DEVELOPERS: This might be a good addition. Let's have the occasional shot miss and hit a team mate. Wouldn't that be fun!

It was closed for good reason.

Why so serious-a

Can we please move on now.

Wai
02-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Excuse me Mr/Ms Gree. I have just patented that idea. A New game where we can build large factions and then blow ourselves up. Would be awesome! Just gotta think of a name for it now.

I'm willing to talk about it if your interested.

Genen
02-20-2013, 09:00 PM
Let's do it ;)

Selfproclaimed
02-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Excuse me Mr/Ms Gree. I have just patented that idea. A New game where we can build large factions and then blow ourselves up. Would be awesome! Just gotta think of a name for it now.

I'm willing to talk about it if your interested.

I think theirs already a name for that. Terrorist.

SoccerStud
02-20-2013, 09:05 PM
I think theirs already a name for that. Terrorist.
Terrorist Age... Look it up on the App Store. It's made by GREE.

Speed ump
02-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Cant we just to back to the days when everyone hated pirates, that was so much more fun.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Cant we just to back to the days when everyone hated pirates, that was so much more fun.

Hehehehehehehe, ROTFLMAO, LOL. :eek:

Defender11
02-20-2013, 09:46 PM

Hate the Pirates???

How could anyone hate those rogues? Those loveable scallywags?

I love the Pirates! - they give the best points during battles :-)

Wdigeorge
02-20-2013, 10:18 PM

ARRRRR! The gold old days.

NakedCherryPie
02-21-2013, 02:51 AM
Hate the Pirates???

How could anyone hate those rogues? Those loveable scallywags?

I love the Pirates! - they give the best points during battles :-)Nobody gives better points than Ferr himself.

Yours

Crypt
02-21-2013, 03:05 AM
my question is, how did you know you had a good margin over ACE ? leaderboard only shows top 3 and top 10. for all you know they could have been right on your heels ?

Genen
02-21-2013, 03:58 AM
What is your point? How does it matter if we new ace 4th or not?

Ssne
02-21-2013, 06:26 AM
Just think, after Egypt we should have at least 3-4 threads per day accusing each other of cheating. This faction thing is awesome!

Poopenshire
02-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Can we just have friendly banter threads.

CJ54
02-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Yes we knew about this issue and it was addressed with GREE. GREE admitted that level 600 has been a glitched and fixed it upon our request

I'm just going to flat out explain what happened there. We were removing grunts from someone's account upon request (which we do) and the wrong total was futzed with. That bumped the person in question up to level 400. Then when trying to fix it, we forgot to put in a minus sign. Thus level 600, briefly. It's not a good change, it messes up all your maps and some other things (in addition to making you look like you're cheating your pants off).

So yeah, that one was squarely on us.

Genen
02-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Thank you CJ for putting this issue to rest

procsyzarc
02-21-2013, 07:10 PM
my question is, how did you know you had a good margin over ACE ? leaderboard only shows top 3 and top 10. for all you know they could have been right on your heels ?

Probably because we had meet just a few hours earlier and they took and educated guess that we hadn't gained 7m points in 1 or 2 battles

Matt Thornton
02-22-2013, 01:41 AM
Probably because we had meet just a few hours earlier and they took and educated guess that we hadn't gained 7m points in 1 or 2 battlesI love this answer.1 shot of fact, 1 shot of sarcasm, served dry.