PDA

View Full Version : Best Valour Unit?

Orr77
02-20-2013, 08:28 PM
With the introduction of all the new valour units, and still having most of the old ones, which unit is the best "bang for the buck" do you think?

Keeping in mind consumption rates, etc?

I'm thinking maybe the experimental soldier?

jon_funzio
02-21-2013, 01:52 AM
That question is impossible to answer - it depends on many other factors including but not limited to:
- nation.
- boosts (including faction, building and unit boosts).
- the weakest units that you bring into battle.

The first two are quite obvious, but the third less so, so let me explain. If the boosted stats of the weakest unit that you bring into battle are 15/27 (which happened to be mine, pre-Greenland, it's more now) then the A/D of each valour unit needs to be taken in the context of the stats gained rather the raw stats. So, for me, the Experimental soldiers boosted stats are 68/77, which gives me a stat gain of 53/50 per unit for 1000 valour. This should then be compared to the gain from other units - for example I get a gain of 90/36 per 1000 valour from Expert Attack Drones (although it should be noted that this is over two units, not one).

Anyway, the long and short of it is that you need to understand your unique advantages and army composition to really decide which unit is best for you.

Hope this helps!

xVeng3anc3
02-21-2013, 06:37 AM
Yes the higher the AD of your weakest unit makes a difference, but in general, the best valor units are the ones you get from leveling up in PvP. However, the PvP units aren't quite as efficient as the SH and MLRS. If the experimental soldier is unlocked for you, I'd say to for it and buy those.