PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Angels- Top 1000 Faction Leaders Apply Now- (We are not an actual faction)

nerdi
02-20-2013, 05:48 PM
Is your faction struggling?

Does your Top 1000 Faction wish they could make Top 100?

Requirements-

1. Max Boosts or at least a very fair amount of boost upgrades.
2. 25+ active members
3. No hackers.
4. Do not ask me what myself or teams stats are.

You trust in us, thats it. Dont ask questions.

You may PM ME, as your requests are not guaranteed granted, We are Angels, your request will be kept completely confidential.

Devin
02-20-2013, 06:09 PM
I wouldn't apply. Check the exodus of players from Cowboys and Indians CAI (ranked 26 in bfg) specifically because we don't trust Nerdi. It'll be lucky if the once top 26 faction survives the next 24 hours.

You've been warned.

nerdi
02-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Devin,

Any faction will accept well over 1/2 million wd points. Relax buddy dont jack my thread, Im an Angel.

Devin
02-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Hey I'm just saying it takes a special kind of leader to be *given* a top 100 faction, that scored in the top 50 in all events to date, and make a bunch of insulting ludicrous dictator style statements causing the top 100 faction dissolve in less than 12 hours as members flee you.

You had a solidly top 100 faction which you ruined, and now you claim to have the leadership to take what you're left with (which you're thinking is now a top 1000 faction) and build it into a top 100.

You destroyed in record setting time precisely what you claim to be able to build.

nerdi
02-20-2013, 06:50 PM
I said nothing to members, only members who talked smack that they couldnt back up I spoke about, then you barged in. Wow, what exactly did you do in Greenland anyway? I know ive orchestrated a couple of 300k battles while Leader wasnt around, he was busy gettingarried deservingly so, countless 200k battles, what exactly did you do? 100k maybe? Keep talking buddy, I am only an Angel, I am no leader, From now on I do charity work just like i did with Cowboys and Indians to help achieve the losing 26th, either way you lookat it, ITS CHARITY, id rather help someone grateful, bum get off my thread