PDA

View Full Version : in-game forum and last battle stat suggestion

hoho
02-20-2013, 05:28 PM
1. i dont know how you feel about communication inside the game and what the improvement plan is, while we only have in-game faction forum, perhaps it would be a good idea to have a sticky notes. The current first in first out scroll will wipe out messages too fast, and member may miss it.

2. so we came out of the war (and have a good sleep :) ), the new schedule for egypt came out immediately and it is a good heads up, but perhaps we could at least have the battle result intact, for a second look to view the last battle performance. could we leave its tab on, or put in a history log if you like. after all, whatever the result is, it is dedication that each player has put effort in.

thank you.

Wufnu
02-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Concur entirely. I got tied up with a meeting the last ten minutes of the event and when I came back to pull our members stats GONE! Like it never happened. It really is a bummer......

We're trying to come up with some way to improve in battle comms without having to go to a 2 device setup so any help in that area would be most appreciated.

asdfasdfasdf
02-20-2013, 07:42 PM
I suggested both of these in the actual feedback thread :)