PDA

View Full Version : Ex Cowboys and Indians Officer - Top26 seeking new job!

mrgung
02-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Hi there,

In Brazil I was the leader of a faction, but the participation level wasn't enough for me.
In Greenland I was an officer of "Cowboys and Indians" we came in 26th. But the factions orientation has changed since Greenland and most officers have left.
Now I am looking for a decent faction in which I can actually feel at home!

I can, want to and will carry my own weight.
I play daily and am online almost all the time.
I am not a heavy gold player but do use gold in some occasions.

Here are my stats:

In game name: CmdrHugh (still cowgirl atm)
Alliance: United Kingdom
Level: 168
IPH: > 1.5 million
Att: ~ 72k
Def: ~ 84k
WD-Points in Greenland: 110.000

All offers: please let me know what your stats/bonuses are like at the moment as I don't want to join a faction which has lower stats than the one I was in last!
If you don't want to post - just send me a pm.

Thanks a lot.

zaggin
02-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Hey Hugh, good playing with you buddy. Too bad about CAI. Sucks that that @$$ Nerdi was given reign over a faction that we helped build. Going to miss those bonuses.

nerdi
02-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Zaggin, nerdi put up almost 700k wd points to lead and motivate his team to push for that 1 spot, 25th place, which we did rank 26th, although that was too much for you crying free player babies.

Your one of the reasons our team didnt rank top 25, I hope you find a good top 100 faction.

My Top 1000 faction that i turn into a top 100 faction will see you, I will make it a point that @ss nerdi visits you. =]

Devin
02-20-2013, 06:14 PM
To potential recruits, I'd recommend you avoid Nerdi. He's in less than 4 hours destroyed a top 100 faction when the faction leader transferred the faction to Nerdi.

nerdi
02-20-2013, 06:18 PM
Devin, I recommend you look for a top 100 faction aswell, get CARRIED for your Greenland rewards loser

mwmark
02-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Zaggin, nerdi put up almost 700k wd points to lead and motivate his team to push for that 1 spot, 25th place, which we did rank 26th, although that was too much for you crying free player babies.

Your one of the reasons our team didnt rank top 25, I hope you find a good top 100 faction.

My Top 1000 faction that i turn into a top 100 faction will see you, I will make it a point that @ss nerdi visits you. =]

This is the leader of cowboys and indians, was a top 26 team, they hope to break top 1000 in egypt, the faction has lost half its members, and as you can see from nerdi's post, he's the reason why. Literally everyone left this afternoon after crazy posts from nerdi.
He posted that he will kick members out at the end of battle prior to awards if they dont contribute...... Classy

nerdi
02-20-2013, 06:26 PM
Precisely, I dropped faction, although I did As Leader say that I would have kicked faction members for not contributing as any faction leader would have, and HAS DONE.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
02-20-2013, 06:52 PM
Hey whats up guys...i'm Blest... Founder of FOB and iBOB!... current leader and CEO of iBOB! A.K.A. infected Boot Of Blest... Former member of the FEARSOME Sealteam-6...you may have seen my posts...they're everywhere...We are currently searching for new members to join iBOB!...We are a new faction...we didn't exist until 3 weeks ago...We are a FUN group of guys and gals who like winning prizes...We placed 243rd in the BfG and we're looking to move up a bit...see how high in the rankings we can get...Our ONLY requirements are DAILY donations of $1M minimum AND fanatical participation in the WD events ... otherwise do what you want...We are currently 30 strong...but looking to max that out...Hence the donations...If we sound like what your looking for please apply to the faction... the code is 753-547-742... tell Comrade Uri (he is iBOB!'s recruitment Officer) that you saw my post online and that your down with us...and YOUR IN!!... THAT'S IT...or you can PM me here on the forum...my screen name Blest@iBOB!.mw ....I look forward to meeting you in our forum.

hype4bid
02-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Hi there,

In Brazil I was the leader of a faction, but the participation level wasn't enough for me.
In Greenland I was an officer of "Cowboys and Indians" we came in 26th. But the factions orientation has changed since Greenland and most officers have left.
Now I am looking for a decent faction in which I can actually feel at home!

I can, want to and will carry my own weight.
I play daily and am online almost all the time.
I am not a heavy gold player but do use gold in some occasions.

Here are my stats:

In game name: CmdrHugh (still cowgirl atm)
Alliance: United Kingdom
Level: 168
IPH: > 1.5 million
Att: ~ 72k
Def: ~ 84k
WD-Points in Greenland: 110.000

All offers: please let me know what your stats/bonuses are like at the moment as I don't want to join a faction which has lower stats than the one I was in last!
If you don't want to post - just send me a pm.

Thanks a lot.

Consider McGurt, 198272601. We have a little of everything and we have great leadership.

ElGuapo
02-20-2013, 07:10 PM
The Fat Cat League
Members - 36/40
Health regen - 18%
Building def - 25%
Building output - 15%
Guild increase - 20%
Infantry def - 15%
Ground def - 20%
Air def - 15%
Sea def - 15%

We placed 250 in BfB and 148 in BfG

We are a highly organized faction and we have pretty high money and brick donations. We are not a heavy gold user faction, but when opportunity is right we take advantage. We hope to get in the top 100 this next battle. Drama is low and relationships are strong. Our leader doesn't demand anything but participation.

We lost a couple of good contributors after the battle looking for greener pastures, but the core of players are still in tact. PM if you would are interested.

Munson
02-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Hey guys nerdi has left. You are welcome to rejoin. Thing are already looking better.

Mwieczo3
02-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Come back Hugh!!!

machette
02-20-2013, 08:34 PM
Come back Hugh we need a battle expert the Terd is gone yeehaaa

Durt McGurt
02-20-2013, 08:38 PM
McGurt would welcome any of you fine guys
Hugh, PM sent

mrgung
02-21-2013, 12:51 AM
Hey Durt,
Thx for offering.
I have answered you PM.

simpleman
02-21-2013, 01:10 AM
Hi mrgung why not follow zaggin by checking out our recruitment thread http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46409-Top-100-faction-in-BfB-and-BfG-seeking-US-based-players

If you have any questions please respond via link above or via PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Re our faction bonuses, please look at my signature as they're detailed there. Thanks.

BSG123
02-21-2013, 01:25 AM
Your replies to your former faction members show little more than thoughtlessness. Say, even if this thread was no more than slandering you, your absence would have given you benefit of the doubt. Instead, you chose to illustrate your contemptuous nature, and that is one characteristic players do not look for in a faction leader/member, nor anyone else, ever.

It would have been wise to entirely disregard this thread.

HGF69
02-21-2013, 02:48 AM
Bravehearts of Scotland currently have 5 spaces for some Cowboys and Indians.

You will be welcome, wagons, tepees the lot

SgtBetty
02-21-2013, 06:32 PM
I'm sure non of you other than the CAI people know me ,but, Hugh is a classy player and any faction would better themselves by having him onboard!
Thats my 2cents anyway.

Reutdog
02-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Hey fellas. Check out my thread for The Buckwheat Connection - TBC

Reutdog
02-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Got a few open spots and looking for active players. Finished 6th in B4B and 31st in Greenland but only had 2/3 of a faction since the others had prior responsibilities. Headed back to top 25 though.

Durt McGurt
02-21-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm sure non of you other than the CAI people know me ,but, Hugh is a classy player and any faction would better themselves by having him onboard!
Thats my 2cents anyway.

I agree.

McGurt is very happy to announce our newest member. Welcome to the team Hugh

Thread closed.