Sgt Maj
02-20-2013, 02:31 PM
How do you get them?

RandomUser
02-20-2013, 02:34 PM
It appears in PvP attacks (not raids).

Thief
02-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Lol it might not seem like they have a use. You might seem like they are Easy to come by....However when the dump a WD event on the factions Every other week you will then realize that you don't have enough to build 60 lvl 10 walls every other week at this rate. Just a heads up

Rastlin
02-20-2013, 04:39 PM
What are Guild walls for? Is it better to add walls, or upgrade them?

Zenobia
02-20-2013, 04:52 PM
Lol it might not seem like they have a use. You might seem like they are Easy to come by....However when the dump a WD event on the factions Every other week you will then realize that you don't have enough to build 60 lvl 10 walls every other week at this rate. Just a heads up
Any idea how many stones we should aim to gather in anticipation of these wall-building components to "WD events"? Like how stones many for each one of the 60 needed lvl 10 walls?

Douglas
02-20-2013, 06:22 PM
After someone attacked me tonight, he said I had a stone....which he took. I never saw a stone, so how dors that work? Where do you see them?

Zenobia
02-20-2013, 06:45 PM
I don't know if players can actually steal your stones or if you just may win a stone from thin air but if you click on your "Guild" icon from you menu, it shows how many stones you have near the top right.

And is it just me or is the logic on winning stones from attacks but not raids totally backwards? In real life, wouldn't you steal someone's stones from their buildings you just razed? lol.

Ratma2001
02-20-2013, 06:59 PM
And is it just me or is the logic on winning stones from attacks but not raids totally backwards? In real life, wouldn't you steal someone's stones from their buildings you just razed? lol.

?Umm so you Razed peoples buildings in RL ??...want to tell us something ?

Douglas
02-20-2013, 07:10 PM
He attacked and then left a note on my wall saying Sorry, looking for stones and you had one. Lol.

I never saw a stone when ai looked at my Guild data earlier, but I assume he is telling the truth.....

I would expect to notice getting something new like that. But I never saw anything

dbailey30
02-20-2013, 07:57 PM
If anyone has any firm insight on these stones based on the other games (Modern War & Crime City) it would be appriciated. I have found that the drop rate is all over the board, I may get 1 stone during 20 PvP attacks on a rival and then 5 from another.

Any reason for an individual to collect stones as opposed to donating them right away to your guild?

Cheers!

Zenobia
02-20-2013, 08:09 PM
?Umm so you Razed peoples buildings in RL ??...want to tell us something ?
Touché! lol.

Actually, while I have not done so personally, as an architect I have managed the demolition of a number of homes... from afar. Terribly messy business, demo. Anyway, if there are nice enough appliances or furniture or light fixtures or whatnot left behind to be demo'd, often we get dibs on them before the contractor. But stones? No, never took any of those from a demolition site, lol.

bobfishcake
02-20-2013, 10:21 PM
The stones just seem to be a random pvp drop like a beserker when you attack someone. Drop rates about 20% for me. I wonder how many you need? A guild might be expected to do 20k attacks so 4k stones should be something half decent? I guess we will find out soon enough.