PDA

View Full Version : Faction Rank Suggestion ??? GREE PLEASE RESPOND

ASGARD
02-20-2013, 11:31 AM
Hi,

Aimed at GREE, but please give comments.

The limitations on the ranks of individual members is fine, bar one acception in my mind.

What do people think of having a single rank of a Senior Officer.

Like the defence leader is a single position, the Senior Officer would have to ability to also spend the factions money to purchase fortifications and bonuses and possibly remove members also. A second in command to the Faction Leader if you will.

This comes from understanding that my faction is most certainly world wide and in vastly different time zones. And the need has arisen that I have found myself thinking I wish I could promote one of my members further to show another authoritive figure to help out.

I would be very greatful if GREE / CJ would respond to this.

*VALHALLA* ID: 754 945 265

Dudebot121256
02-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Unfortunately, the only GREE staff that come on the forum is CJ and Admin. Admin only does moderator things so I doubt they will view this suggest. CJ might but he's usually busy with Modern War stuff. If you want GREE to hear this idea, shoot support a ticket suggesting the idea. Maybe if you're lucky, they'll take your idea into consideration.

EGGERS
02-20-2013, 11:48 AM
I think that is an excellent idea! Our leader was MIA and couldn't buy forts or anything during battle.

ASGARD
02-22-2013, 11:04 PM
CJ, Any comment?

I am a cow
02-23-2013, 01:15 AM
Great suggestion "like"