PDA

View Full Version : Two accounts question (guilds)

Zesder
02-20-2013, 07:53 AM
I have two accounts. One on my iPad and one on my iPhone.
They have been completely separate with around 40lv apart so I am not using one as a gold farm.

Now that guilds have come out is it alright to have them both in the same guild?
I don't want to get banned for cheating that's why I have kept them so far apart.

Reinnie1
02-20-2013, 08:17 AM
I have two accounts. One on my iPad and one on my iPhone.
They have been completely separate with around 40lv apart so I am not using one as a gold farm.

Now that guilds have come out is it alright to have them both in the same guild?
I don't want to get banned for cheating that's why I have kept them so far apart.

Not trying to be rude, but if you're afraid of being banned you shouldn't have posted both accounts. Some people might consider that cheating, but I'm quite sure a lot of the high stat lvl players do the same.

Zesder
02-20-2013, 08:25 AM
They have never worked together. But now that guilds are here they may find themselves working together.
That is why I'm asking.

Peppers
02-20-2013, 08:26 AM
I don't understand either of your points. How can having 2 accounts be cheating?

I have 2 in CC (both in the same syndicate) and MW (both in the same faction). A lot of other people do the same.

It takes a lot of effort to fully participate in a syndicate/faction/guild. It will be a whole lot easier to only keep track of your contributions, and the politics, in one guild. It is not cheating.

Zesder
02-20-2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the confirmation. If it's ok in the other games then it must be ok here.