PDA

View Full Version : So what a plan for new bldg upgrades?

Kode
02-20-2013, 03:16 AM
Its pretty pointless to bother upgrading any of the old money buildings it seems. So has anyone who is actually smart thought about the best way to upgrade the new ones?

I am thinking AV AV AM AM AC AC one at a time to the next lvl then repeat. It seems each time you complete one the next in line would turn around quicker until you have done all for a lvl.

But is there any of that math stuff that could tell if maybe just sticking with one would be faster? Cause having a lvl 10 AV would sure make the rest easier to get.

By time I mean time to save for the next not the time for the actual upgrade.

I'm just trying to figure how best to get these done so I can maybe play the game. No one really F's with me currently so if I am gonna have 2 billion laying around I figure it would be better now then later.

Thanx in advance have a good one all. :)

emcee
02-20-2013, 03:30 AM
With the cost of land expansions in the tens of millions and if these buildings are a trend moving forward, I may even consider selling some of my income buildings to make space.

Kode
02-20-2013, 04:12 AM
I have every cash money bldg (granted some still lvl 1). But with lvl 4 AC and AM I would have the same iph I had before either of those came out. So really I thinking about ditching them all and having loads of land to spare. It seems that I will be needing it if a new high dollar bldg is coming out each month.

On a side note I really do hate camping but I have lvl 2 AC and AM and wil have the first AV Fri so damn it nice to be able to afford them all. :)

Poopenshire
02-20-2013, 08:52 AM
I am keeping everything, for now. but very quickly 3 hours and shorter might be getting sold.

mxz
02-20-2013, 10:59 AM
The newer they are the better they are, from an economic stand point.

If you can afford it, AV then AMR then AC is the way to go. I would stagger the upgrades such that they're all the same level. Just have the AVs on the leading edge and ACs on the trailing edge.

JMC
02-20-2013, 11:03 AM
I still have 10 or more plots of open land, will not be selling off any buildings to get these new ones. Also with the income they bring and the new vault limit, further expansion will be no problem.

RALK3212421
02-20-2013, 05:02 PM
New Buildings?

PsychoTTi
02-20-2013, 05:18 PM
How the hell are you lot getting this sort of money?

BigD@wg
02-20-2013, 05:27 PM

Most people that are able to get the new buildings already had a high IPH and are strong enough at their respective level to defend attacks while being over vault.

Others have spent real money to get them.

Kode
02-22-2013, 05:06 AM
The newer they are the better they are, from an economic stand point.

If you can afford it, AV then AMR then AC is the way to go. I would stagger the upgrades such that they're all the same level. Just have the AVs on the leading edge and ACs on the trailing edge.

Ya I'm gonna end up going that route, if for no other reason then my OCD can't handle different lvl bldg's. :)

New Buildings?

They have been releasing new money bldg's that are only available for a short period since Dec. The first was the Anniversery Center (AC), then the Artic Mining (AM), and currently the Alexandria Villa (AV) .

I got to the point where I could not advance fast enough to compete so I started camping. Now I have an IPH of like 1.2 mil and I can pull maybe 30mil every 2 days. But I increased my army to the point that most ppl don't F with me. I've only lost twice in the last 6 months and one of those was that hacker General Joe.

Thanx all for you inputs. :)

"T"
02-22-2013, 06:26 AM
Most people that are able to get the new buildings already had a high IPH and are strong enough at their respective level to defend attacks while being over vault.

Others have spent real money to get them.

I've served my time as a camper and have a solid IPH. I'm also strong enough to overvault at my level.

LagBolt
02-22-2013, 10:37 AM
New Buildings?

There should be more warning for them, im sure half of people that can afford them dont see as they already have all money buildings.
I was sitting on 170million so I upgraded my AC. Few hours later, I checked forum and found out about the mining rig...

Generik79
02-22-2013, 11:02 AM
Moot in 2 weeks when ANOTHER mega building hits the streets....then it'll be XX, AV, AMR, AC, ad nauseum...or until your vault expansion is done. But clear to me no reason to keep under 6 hour money buildings unless you are buying cash vaults and need your iph higher to impact that amounts. And for those you doing so, THANK GREE FOR FIXING THE CASH VAULTS, FINALLY.

Tctiger
02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
You need a very good income already to be able to do back to back upgrades on the big buildings , if you don't have millions iph already it will be more a case of working out what money you can get daily and time other upgrades to finish when you will have 100m+ to do the big one , it is better to have the cheaper upgrade to finish too early rather than late too as you can upgrade a couple quick things while you finish saving . Above level 2's you will need to be strong for your level as well to go over volt .