PDA

View Full Version : Should I bother with guilds?

sleazius
02-20-2013, 12:11 AM
I've no experience of guilds as KA is the only game I play.

Should I bother yet? Or just wait and build up max allies?

lvl 105
IPH: 16778
Allies: 39
80578 attack / 75674 def

Moderate gem player, probably 5 mountains a month.

Cheers for any input.

Aha
02-20-2013, 12:18 AM
I think you should. You'll gain advantages you couldn't get otherwise.

Plus it should make the game more fun

Ratma2001
02-20-2013, 12:20 AM
I've no experience of guilds as KA is the only game I play.

Should I bother yet? Or just wait and build up max allies?

lvl 105
IPH: 16778
Allies: 39
80578 attack / 75674 def

Moderate gem player, probably 5 mountains a month.

Cheers for any input.
If you ain't in it you can't win it... Check the posts there will be ample opportunity to select your correct field and join them... Just be positive

VileDoom
02-20-2013, 01:00 AM
The building time and cost reductions alone made we want to run out in my yard and dance. ;)

Zesder
02-20-2013, 01:06 AM
Where is everyone getting all of the information on how the guilds work?

VileDoom
02-20-2013, 01:19 AM
Where is everyone getting all of the information on how the guilds work?

The function of what guilds are and the benefits of them comes from being in a faction in Modern War

I created a guild with my camper account to see the bonus's a guild could purchase, they are really nice bonus's.

emcee
02-20-2013, 01:25 AM
Welcome sleazius to The Buckwheat Connection.

With active players with vast experience in MW and CC.

Over 9 million in bonuses within the first few hours with 14 members.

Currently have:
14% building time reduction bonus
14% building cost reduction bonus
We are working on the 4th building cost reduction bonus which is 9.6 million

Looking for top 10 placement.

Gem players wanted with exception for high stat players.

PM for more details or post in the Buckwheat recruitment thread if inbox is full.

Cheers,
emcee

sleazius
02-20-2013, 01:42 AM
Welcome sleazius to The Buckwheat Connection.
With only 14 members we have already donated over 9 million and are very close to our 3rd building cost reduction which cost 4 million. Please send pm if you are a committed team player.

Thanks emcee ;)

dbailey30
02-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Guilds will be the evolution of Kingdom Age...if you don't join/participate in the new Guild upgrade you may as well be playing Smurfs.

Seryna
02-20-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm trying to go for bd10...should I still join a guild? I'm afraid all the heavy pvp will make it impossible for me to get bd10. Should I try to get it and then join a guild? Or will the guild bonuses help me get bd10 faster?

Battle Mage
02-20-2013, 11:01 PM
I'm trying to go for bd10...should I still join a guild? I'm afraid all the heavy pvp will make it impossible for me to get bd10. Should I try to get it and then join a guild? Or will the guild bonuses help me get bd10 faster?

I'm in the same boat. But I think/hope the bonuses will make it worthwhile. They're things like reduced construction times and lower costs.
You all (the guild members) chip in money (plus a daily contribution) and the guild leader buys the bonuses depending on what the aims of the guild are.
The two bonuses I mention above are exactly what I'm after ATM.

Lots of guilds to choose from and at the moment I suppose without any experience at this stuff, I guess there'll be a few bad choices to start off with... it's part of the game now, so gotta get used to it!
And I'm sure as things progress, there'll be opportunities to swap guilds to find a better fit as your strategy/play style/aims change and you naturally become more aligned with the aims of a particular guild that you become aware of.
Good luck!

Proprioc3ption
02-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Best to look for a camping guild to assist with this. They are more likely to help you get there by providing you with x amount of time where you wont need to donate but reap the rewards of the guild as you are saving. It's a great way to get it done quicker!

Sc00ba5t3v3
02-20-2013, 11:07 PM
We have +5% Building Defense. Our Modern War faction placed 48th in Greenland, we are launching in Kingdom Age now. Invite code #380302236 if you're interested. Our Guild is named: Death Jesters

Coog
02-21-2013, 05:11 AM
We have +5% Building Defense. Our Modern War faction placed 48th in Greenland, we are launching in Kingdom Age now. Invite code #380302236 if you're interested. Our Guild is named: Death Jesters

Hmm, come of thinking of the Killer Clowns. But well, another game in another time. By gones...

Band Of Barbarians Guild
02-25-2013, 06:20 AM
you sound perfect for us - so if your still looking / thinking of joining

Band of Barbarians is searching for new daily active players.

We are a group of 30 (guild member increase +10) daily players of ranging levels and timezones. Looking for daily players with good stats and willing to donate 50% of daily income to the guild per day! as a minimum.

If you interested we already offer the following bonus's - with more being added as soon as the cash hits the bank!

Building Upgrade speed +22%
Upgrade cost + 9%

PM us prior to requesting in for a better chance.