PDA

View Full Version : The Buckwheat Connection KA recruitment drive

emcee
02-19-2013, 11:04 PM
We are looking for top players to join our guild, The Buckwheat Connection. Our family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players many with battle tested experience in Modern War and Crime City. We have a good knowledge of game mechanics with members in our guild that have placed in top 10 rankings from MW events (from over 10,000 participants) and earning all top 50 pvp events to date in MW and CC.

We have already over 48 million donated from 26 members with bonuses including;

5% casualty decrease (next bonus 10 mil)
18% building upgrade cost reduction (final bonus 24 mil)
22% building upgrade speed (max bonus)

We are aiming for top guild placement. As such, we are looking for committed daily players that can put in the time during the main conquest war (projected 3 day event).

There is no minimum for stats but ideally those that can complete up to a minimum boss 30 with cash hits and/or minimum gem use. This will be a good barometer of your relative strength for your level bracket.

Gem players have priority (1 mountain/main war which should be on a monthly basis) but can make exceptions depending on stats. We also have contingencies in place when you need a break from future wars or have personal/financial burdens that may come up.

New recruits moving forward will be expected to make a minimal initial joining donation of 500,000. Larger donations will have priority. To show our commitment to you, I will match 50% of all recruits donations up to $1,000,000 and 100% for donations over $1,000,000. Lower level players with exceptional stats and most likely less income feel free to contact us as we have made exceptions to the initial donations.

At present we have 6 spots available. To open the next 2 member spots will require a donation of 9 million. This will give you a perspective moving forward what amount of investment is needed to make room for new recruits.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you. If my inbox is full please contact recruiting officers baddy or Lunancy79.

Just to give you an idea of group dynamics/leadership. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all game decisions. Every member has an equal voice. If there is any disagreement we can take a public vote (which has not happened). Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Meloric/Sparhawk aka emcee

Reznor2
02-20-2013, 01:02 AM
I can vouch for Emcee and all TBC members. Awesome group of peeps, some of whom I've gamed with elsewhere. If any serious player thinks The Buckwheat Connection sounds suitable to them, I'd encourage them to check us out.

kruppe
02-20-2013, 01:03 AM
Great name...

rafaldob
02-20-2013, 04:45 AM
Do I fit to your guild?

Level: 152
Att: 140k
Def: 137k

Not buying gems but taking free gems few times each day
Logged each day morning and evening, sometimes duringbthe day.

If I could join I'd love to
My ID is: 830-993-110

emcee
02-20-2013, 04:49 AM
Do I fit to your guild?

Level: 152
Att: 140k
Def: 137k

Not buying gems but taking free gems few times each day
Logged each day morning and evening, sometimes duringbthe day.

If I could join I'd love to
My ID is: 830-993-110

Thanks for your interest in TBC. At present we are looking for a 1 vault commitment for each main guild war. We anticipate Gree will be running one main war per month with smaller events like pvp tournament, collect 10 and boss events prior to main war.
If our requirements change or if leadership feel an exceptional candidate will be a great fit we will be sure to contact you. As this is a relatively new development things are quite fluid at the moment. If requirements change I will update or original post for further clarification.
Cheers

YLL
02-20-2013, 05:06 AM
Purely out of curiosity, what IS the Buckwheat Connection? (The story behind the name, that is.)

emcee
02-20-2013, 05:08 AM
Purely out of curiosity, what IS the Buckwheat Connection? (The story behind the name, that is.)
A little controversial. Potentially bannable.
Only TBC members know :D

Defender11
02-20-2013, 05:41 AM
A little controversial. Potentially bannable.
Only TBC members know :D

Controversial?

I thought everyone knew about TBC and crime city?

apawlosk
02-20-2013, 05:53 AM
Would like to join the buckwheat connection guild

Stats:

LVL 125
ATTK - 115751
DEF - 127244
IPH - 15057
Just unlocked my level 10 breeding den yesterday and should be breeding dragons today. I'm a free player, but I use free gems from watching videos. Do i meet you requirements? Any extra info you need?

YLL
02-20-2013, 06:18 AM
Controversial?

I thought everyone knew about TBC and crime city?

That probably explains it, I don't play Crime City - just Modern War and Kingdom Ag... Conquest.

DragCro
02-20-2013, 06:34 AM
Hello Emcee my friend,good luck with the guild..If you need anything just ask

emcee
02-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Hello Emcee my friend,good luck with the guild..If you need anything just ask
Hi Titan,
Thanks for well wishes. Best of luck with FK. You are ok in TBC as long as we have open spots. However, if duty call and FK needs you feel free to leave.
Cheers,
emcee

bredo2
02-20-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm interested in joining. Will leave a request when i locate you on the guild list.

Been around since launch of game. Lvl 182 atm with roughly 230k attack and 190k defence. Light gems, 14k hourly income with most of my buildings focused 24/48 hr collect. Fill a vault daily usually, so i can contribute nicely.

Hope you have space.

IGN: Bredo

doomnosee
02-20-2013, 03:53 PM
Hi emcee,

I also would be interested in joining. Level 86, 130k/135k stats (393 allies and only just started on dragons so lots of room for growth), 3988 wins, 38 losses, iph > 20k. 2000+pvp in last MW pvp tourney, free player or light gems.

cheers
doomnosee/Krabat

ID 855 931 069

emcee
02-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the interest in TBC guys. We are at full 24 guild and next upgrade to unlock 2 more spots is 1.5 million. As such we will be much more selective moving forward.
Ideally very active players with top stats for your level, preferably under level 100 for best war points accumulation (from Modern War experience); however, will look at all applicants. Basically if you can complete boss events on free hits or with very little gem use then you are a great fit for TBC.
We are well on our way to our fourth building cost bonus which costs 9.6 million so wouldn't want to divert resources to unlock more guild membership unless we have great candidates. With that said we will unlock most bonuses before most guilds and will have an anticipated full 60 member guild come the first war. So lower level players without established iph may want to join another guild in the meantime and work on your stats and we will post here when our big building bonuses are completed and are moving forward with adding key membership.
In the meantime, don't hesitate to contact me by pm or here if my inbox is full and we can see whether we have an immediate spot for you in TBC as we do have some inactive accounts in our guild currently.
Regards,
emcee

Brettuss maximus
02-20-2013, 09:23 PM
You might be interested in my kingdom, stats are A/ 259695 D/227649 with iPh of 23223 @ L 107. I'm a gem player and am willing to donate plenty of resource to the right guild. Let me know if you are interested in my assistance my game I'd is 235 676 096.........

emcee
02-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Please pm if you are interested in joining the TBC family. If my inbox is full post here and I will be in touch with you shortly.

emcee
02-23-2013, 01:11 AM
We have just unlocked the fourth building output cost reduction bonus for 9.6 million. Those with manors will see substantial savings with this bonus. A level 6 to 7 upgrade that I just started will save 864,000 for instance with our cost reduction not be mention a further 14% reduction in build time.
New recruits moving forward will be expected to make a minimal initial joining donation of 300,000. Larger donations will have priority. To show our commitment to you, I will match 50% of all recruits donations up to $1,000,000 and any donations above 1 million, I will match gold for gold or 100%.

Lunacy79
02-23-2013, 08:36 AM
Emcee, glad to be here !!

Hapl0
02-23-2013, 04:25 PM
Just sent a pm.

duff
02-24-2013, 09:21 AM
We're looking pretty good for this event we have a lot of strong players and the donations keep rolling in are there any players on the watch list for those other two spots right now?

dudeman
02-24-2013, 09:47 AM
I'd put my name in the hat, but I have a feeling that I'm not what TBC is currently looking for in KA. I use only whatever gems I can earn for free.

If requirements should change, let me know. I would prefer to team up with a guild with some recognizable names rather than just joining a bunch of random people.

Level: 77
A/D: ~150k/~122k
IPH: 13.5k (collectible income is lower)
Style: I have been camping and crawling since KA was released in Canada.

I'll post or send my code if requested... Laziness is preventing me from fetching it right this minute. :p

baddy
02-24-2013, 09:59 AM
We are looking for top players to join our guild. The Buckwheat family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players with battle tested experience in MW and CC.

We have already over 20 million donated from 20 members in the last few days with bonuses including;

18% building cost reduction
14% building upgrade time reduction

We have just unlocked the fourth building output cost reduction bonus for 9.6 million. Those with manors will see substantial savings with this bonus. A level 6 to 7 upgrade that I just started will save 864,000 for instance with our cost reduction not be mention a further 14% reduction in build time.
New recruits moving forward will be expected to make a minimal initial joining donation of 300,000. Larger donations will have priority. To show our commitment to you, I will match 50% of all recruits donations up to $1,000,000 and any donations above 1 million, I will match gold for gold or 100%.

Looking for serious committed players to join a top 10 guild.
No minimum for stats but ideally those that can complete boss events.

Ideally gem players (1 mountain per month or so) but will make exceptions depending on stats.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you. If inbox is full please post here and I will reply asap.

We have friends from all groups from all games. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all leadership decisions. Every member has an equal voice. Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Sparhawk/Meloric aka emcee

Hey emcee:

Haven't heard back from you.

Just wondering if there's room form me or not.

Baddy
253,662 attack
200,439 defense
25,607 IPH
Daily player
above average Gem vault buyer
level 131

I scored 440,000 WD in Brazil and 550,000 WD in Greenland, although I'm looking to cut it back a bit in KA, but will still buy vaults.

WILLING TO MAKE 3,000,000 initial deposit.

let me know before I commit elsewhere

Baddy