PDA

View Full Version : Bought gold and receive a...surprise!

A3OT
02-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Hello everyone...

I wanted to buy 1500 Gold when 20% event was going on...I had a bad internet connection that day, was trying to connect to server for 5 times, when I connected, I started buying Gold, hit the bottom "Buy 1500 Gold", waited for 2 minutes, entered pass and was waiting for my gold, than I reentered MW and didn't see my gold...but my mobile has already receive check, than I looked at my money balance and saw...that I have on 10 mill more than I had before...WTF?(When I was accepting that I want to buy gold, there was written that "Do you want to buy Vault of Gold?(I always read it before buying))

I wrote a ticket to support one day ago, I know that they have a lot of work, but I have a question-how much time I need to wait, because every player that donated more than me or just higher lvl than me(One time player lvl 60 was attacking me for two days...) raiding my money, I don't buy or upgrade any of my building because I want to keep 10mill in my bank, so support will take them and give me my gold.

And will support give me my gold back,has anybody had the same problem? Do I need to wait or just spend this money and forget about my gold?

Thank you,
Your player.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-19-2013, 10:51 PM
If you reported the error, you'll receive 1,500 fake gold, sooner or later.

The time I made that mistake, they never asked about the fake money.

Why?

Because none of it is real.

Give them a day or two, they'll make it all better.

manbeast
02-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Yours

.......ferr?

A3OT
02-19-2013, 10:53 PM
If you reported the error, you'll receive 1,500 fake gold, sooner or later.

The time I made that mistake, they never asked about the fake money.

Why?

Because none of it is real.

Give them a day or two, they'll make it all better.
So, they don't take this money away?

And the second thing: I didn't showed my E-mail where it should be showed, I wrote it in my latter(when I was entering it in special fields-my client was crashing every time...)

A3OT
02-19-2013, 10:56 PM
.......ferr?
Just made a mistake, have a terrible headache...I think that this meteorite that fell down near my region makes special waves...:confused:

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-19-2013, 10:57 PM
So, they don't take this money away? And the second thing: I didn't showed my E-mail where it should be showed, I wrote it in my latter(when I was entering it in special fields-my client was crashing every time...)

Nope, didn't take mine.

Heck, by the time they get around to helping you, you might get robbed.

That's why they don't take it.

Too many robberies and too many robbers.

Just send another ticket.

Mention the previous ticket, and say you weren't sure the message was ever sent.

A3OT
02-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Nope, didn't take mine.

Heck, by the time they get around to helping you, you might get robbed.

That's why they don't take it.

Too many robberies and too many robbers.

Just send another ticket.

Mention the previous ticket, and say you weren't sure the message was ever sent.
So, I can spend it...Damn, I have already lost my 7mill...:mad:

wowfiend1207
02-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Gl I have been waiting 3 weeks for a gold issue, I still havent got one response.

A3OT
02-19-2013, 11:14 PM
Gl I have been waiting 3 weeks for a gold issue, I still havent got one response.
And this is one of some issues that told me to make this thread...:confused:I saw a lot of threads where people said that they didn't receive any massages from support...

Ryans67
02-19-2013, 11:24 PM
I did it once. Spent the cash before it was stolen. Support chewed me out for spending it. Lol. But they made it right, they always try if you are patient!

A3OT
02-19-2013, 11:27 PM
I did it once. Spent the cash before it was stolen. Support chewed me out for spending it. Lol. But they made it right, they always try if you are patient!
So, it is like fifty on fifty...I think they are looking how player donate in their game, and if he donates regularly, they don't say anything about this money, but if not...:cool:

A3OT
02-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Well...almost a week I am waiting request...a lot of gold players was attacking me and took minimum 1mill...