PDA

View Full Version : High End Player - Homage Event Idea.

Altergray
02-19-2013, 09:28 PM
If this his been brought up before, I apologize for rehashing...but this should be on the front page until its done.
The idea is a high end player homage event. We all know to be a top dog in this game your gonna have to do some heavy Gemming. Some are light gem spenders, some are moderate, and some are heavy...then there are the elite. These elite gem spenders should have a bone thrown to them from the devs for the amount invested in this game.
My idea is a "Player Homage Event". I would say a 20 or 40 part LTQ would be better than a boss event. No one wants to see themselves getting pummeled over and over again. Maybe have these events 2 or 3 times a year. The top prize would be an indestructible unit with stats equal to 1% of the player being honored current stats. Also, a title of some sort should be added to the units name after the players name to show this is a "homage" unit. The unit would be either an infantry or magic unit (depending on the class they chose at the beginning of the game) and the unit would look like the characters current avatar (appearance / armor / weapon).
I'm going to use The1nOnly as an example due to his stats being available and because he would be a contender. After completing the LTQ, you would receive an indestructible infantry unit named "The1nOnly, the Honored" ( or ...The Legend, ...The Exalted, etc.) The stats of the unit would be 5150 ATK / 4744 DEF.
With all the new events coming out, it would be nice to see some player recognition. The vast majority of us will never get to this level of game play, so I don't think it would offset things more than they already are. A lot of us buy gems, but the ones at the top should be thanked by the devs and I think this would be a great way to do just that. Thoughts?

Oh...and maybe make a unit as an award for beating a boss in a boss event 20 times named after a player who comes up with some good ideas for improving the game and game play. *cough*

GreenGuru
02-19-2013, 10:03 PM
I don't think they'd do that mainly because their rewards for buying the gems is basically the ability to use them to complete LTQ's and win their top prizes or what ever else they decide to use the gems on.