PDA

View Full Version : Guys, as per the forums rules, do not discuss moderation actions. Thank you.

1earEddie
02-19-2013, 07:46 PM
CJ..are you familiar with the USA Constitution and the first amendment ?
We are CUSTOMERS and we have the right to discuss whatever we want..
you are not accommodating us here...we have PAID for it! You go tell
your Greedy bosses that FFP is coming for them and he is coming in heavy.

Dudebot121256
02-19-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm no where near familiar with USA Constitution and rights so this might sound dumb. But since this website and the game is a product of GREE, don't we have to abide by their rules and TOS?

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-19-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm no where near familiar with USA Constitution and rights so this might sound dumb. But since this website and the game is a product of GREE, don't we have to abide by their rules and TOS?

In a word, yes. The US Constitution speaks only to duties owed by the government to those within the US states and territories.

Ericinico
CJ..are you familiar with the USA Constitution and the first amendment ? We are CUSTOMERS and we have the right to discuss whatever we want..you are not accommodating us here...we have PAID for it! You go tellyour Greedy bosses that FFP is coming for them and he is coming in heavy.Lol, now your going to be banned. freedom of speech doesn't apply here... We live in a cult.

SoccerStud
Yeah, they own what is said on the forum by the TOS agreement which means we have to obey their rules. Remember the first amendment has its limits.

1earEddie
02-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Lol, now your going to be banned. freedom of speech doesn't apply here... We live in a cult.
No worries buddy FFP has been banned at least 20 times.

1earEddie
02-19-2013, 08:03 PM
PJ....FFP lives in AMERICA!

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-19-2013, 08:04 PM
PJ....FFP lives in AMERICA!

I know my friend, I know.

I also know you know stuff, special stuff.

King little fruit fly
02-19-2013, 08:11 PM

Eddie and PJ and just added 49er are my favorite old men whom I would turn to when I need some wisdom. :D

Sc00ba5t3v3
02-19-2013, 08:20 PM
This is a private business and they can limit what you say here. Your first amendment rights dont apply in private, they apply in public. You can take your business elsewhere if you dont like it. ;-) My sources....1 semester of Law School :-p

Sgt Z 0311
02-19-2013, 08:24 PM

Except, Gree owns this forum and they can do whatever they want with it. We do not own rights to our posts, they are in the public domain, and Gree reserves the right to do what they want to it. We also agreed to these terms when we signed up for the forum. Sorry.

Ascent
02-19-2013, 08:33 PM
Banning someone for talking about the reasons for being banned is the ultimate cowardice.

It is one thing to say, we ban you for this and this, because we decided to ban a certain thing (like swearing, spamming, etc.).

It is another to try to hide the fact or the reasons for the ban. It shows you do not have the balls to stand up for what you believe in, for what you do. Are you ashamed for the reasons of the ban?

The real police arrests someone publicly. It is the secret police who arrests someone quitely, who covers up even the fact of the arrest, because they know that what they are doing is wrong.

And when the secret police is arresting someone it is never for shoplifting or swearing, but always for telling the inconvenient truth.

1earEddie
02-19-2013, 08:35 PM
This is a private business and they can limit what you say here. Your first amendment rights dont apply in private, they apply in public. You can take your business elsewhere if you dont like it. ;-) My sources....1 semester of Law School :-p
1 semester law school? You have no idea who you are talking to here...my buddies here...they no 1 semester
law school ...they wrote the book!

CJ54
02-19-2013, 09:04 PM
We do our best to provide an open environment for discussion of the games, but the realistic truth of the matter is that an unregulated forum combined with internet anonymity results in anarchy. As was documented last week (aka the four hours of inappropriate posts),anarchy is not too fun for most people. So we lay down some basic rules that we ask people to follow to keep things constructive and relatively sane around the place, and we ask everyone to abide by them when visiting the forums.

Banning someone for talking about the reasons for being banned is the ultimate cowardice.

But it is still the posted rule, and people will abide by the posted rules and the terms of service as we have always asked them to. The last two people banned today (the only ones aside from a single repeat troll, as far as I know) were told why via the ban message, and a post was left about the reason when the threads in question were locked. It's a real stretch to call that secret police behavior.