PDA

View Full Version : Seals Team Six - #16 in Greenland & #12 in Battle for Brazil - Recruiting members

KLO
02-19-2013, 06:14 PM
Seals Team Six - Finished 16th in battle for Greenland, 12th in battle for Brazil and 11th place in PVP weekend is looking for serious candidates to join us. We have a 48 member guild capacity and are looking to increase to 50 soon.

7 spots are open right now.

Send me a private message to be considered or submit a faction request.

What we are looking for in a candidate?

Attack at least 70K
Defense at least 70K
Lower the level the better
Gold users

Thanks,
KLO
Seals Team Six - 587-646-124

TEG
02-19-2013, 06:42 PM
How do you know you were 16th? Android players?

KLO
02-20-2013, 03:08 AM
How do you know you were 16th? Android players?

One Android player so, yes. Official rankings are now out also, and 16th was correct

waffles
02-20-2013, 03:17 AM
interested parties pm KLO or myself for more details and for us to assess your suitability. thanks

KLO
02-20-2013, 09:35 PM
Positions still available. Send a request or PM me to be considered.

Fuzzyky
02-21-2013, 08:46 AM
Sounds interesting... Donation requirements..or gold????

Sir Steveos
02-21-2013, 08:46 AM
I am interested is there any kind of donation to start?

KLO
02-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Gold is not required but is preferred. Thanks for the interest. PM sent. 4 spots are available.

rwcc68
02-21-2013, 12:17 PM
Right now I advise nobody to trust KLO. I was one of the original members and have contributed so much to this faction. KLO claims that no gold is necessary but is preferred but that isn't even true. Before Greenland began KLO said that at the end only the people with the lowest WD points would be kicked, which turned out to be another lie. I placed 28th out of 48 members and was kicked 7 hours after the Greenland event was over. KLO will simply use you until he can find better members, not looking at what you have done for the faction in the past. So please, do not trust this faction.

KLO
02-21-2013, 12:42 PM
Right now I advise nobody to trust KLO. I was one of the original members and have contributed so much to this faction. KLO claims that no gold is necessary but is preferred but that isn't even true. Before Greenland began KLO said that at the end only the people with the lowest WD points would be kicked, which turned out to be another lie. I placed 28th out of 48 members and was kicked 7 hours after the Greenland event was over. KLO will simply use you until he can find better members, not looking at what you have done for the faction in the past. So please, do not trust this faction.

This wasn't my decision alone. It was a team decision. Having a weak player is bad for the team and ultimately bad for the individual because he becomes a target and thousands of losses later becomes even weaker with lost units.

kentmoto
02-21-2013, 01:10 PM
I can vouch for KLO.
I came in just before the start of Greenland.
No minimum donation, but everyone there is high level so everyone donates well.
Just keep busy, and participate.

Strong stats gets you in, participation keeps you in.

Chairman Han
02-21-2013, 01:14 PM
It sounds reasonable to me. Strong stats and participation are equally important for a faction to grow.

Sir Steveos
02-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Dude you got some great units. Just move on.

rwcc68
02-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Strong stats gets you in, participation keeps you in.

This is what I am saying was a lie. I participated a lot and did better than 19 other people in the faction, yet was chosen to be kicked NOT because of my participation, but simply because I was attacked the most during the event. Think about it, if someone is the target throughout the event they are going to drop stats. And no KLO, I'm not ateam (who also participated a lot) but I am cookie, the person who has been asking you to explain your decision but just keep getting a BS response of you got the loot for participating now piss off.

talmnt
02-21-2013, 01:31 PM
This faction is one of the top factions to be a part of. Well run with much thought put into every decision by its leader. During the battle of Greenland KLO offered to step down as leader after that event but no one including the poster whose comment I am replying to wanted him to do so. That my friends is a leader that has the respect of those in the faction!!! Apply for membership now if you want to be involved and actively participate during faction events. Reap the rewards of being involved with a great faction. Sign on with SEALS TEAM SIX!

rwcc68
02-21-2013, 01:35 PM
This faction is one of the top factions to be a part of. Well run with much thought put into every decision by its leader. During the battle of Greenland KLO offered to step down as leader after that event but no one including the poster whose comment I am replying to wanted him to do so. That my friends is a leader that has the respect of those in the faction!!! Apply for membership now if you want to be involved and actively participate during faction events. Reap the rewards of being involved with a great faction. Sign on with SEALS TEAM SIX!

What the hell are you talking about? KLO never said anything about stepping down and shouldn't have even been brought up. What I'm doing here is exposing KLO for lying about what he said before Greenland and that if you spend your gold on the next event and actively participate, don't expect to stay in the faction.

KLO
02-21-2013, 02:05 PM
What the hell are you talking about? KLO never said anything about stepping down and shouldn't have even been brought up. What I'm doing here is exposing KLO for lying about what he said before Greenland and that if you spend your gold on the next event and actively participate, don't expect to stay in the faction.

Nobody wants to hear about your complaining. Please stop for everybody else's sake. You received units each and every time. There's nothing lost in your efforts. And not that I need to defend myself, I most certainly did offer to step down and pass leadership to a voted in member. But again, none of this belongs here. Move on.

rwcc68
02-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Complaining? I'm trying to help those that are going to get screwed over by you. So stop saying things that aren't true and admit that you lied about who would be kicked.

waffles
02-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Complaining? I'm trying to help those that are going to get screwed over by you. So stop saying things that aren't true and admit that you lied about who would be kicked.

give it a rest and move on dude, you do know there the rest of us have access to the statistics right....

you DIDNT do better than 19 other people, you're only looking at your win count. If you considered your loss count which almost 20x that, you actually pulled the team down quite abit. your 'participation' was actually quite minimal compared to most of us and for that you got the rewards which is quite a fair compensation I'd say.

in any case this aint a frat club or members-for-life, strong stats and participation determines your place, not how senior you are as a member. If you want to complain then get stronger so that others would WANT to keep you, that's life.

P.S. you only placed 19 out of 48 members.... :confused:

Meaux
02-21-2013, 05:16 PM
The motto has always been: your stats got you here - your participation keep you here. Either of those two measures drops and its time to move on. In your case both dropped. We have always considered many factors when making a removal decision. Your losses were a big factor in your removal. You were targeted as having lower stats and as you have said lost many units as a result.

I don't understand why you insist that KLO lied as he's never promised anyone a place if their stats or participation fell short. The measure for removal has remained constant and fair through the existence of this faction. It's unfortunate that the World Domination arena is so unforgiving to those with the weakest builds but in the end it's a game and you didn't measure up to the expectations or the rest of the team.

KLO
02-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Ok, thanks for the the inside and outside support. But in the end this is a faction recruitment section of the forum. So lets put an end to the positive OR negative posts at this point and stick to the topic.

Three openings remain. Thanks.

Fuzzyky
02-21-2013, 07:08 PM
"The motto has always been: your stats got you here - your participation keep you here"

Absolutely right... I am not a gold player and was upfront about that when I applied.. But I do play daily and have contributed just over $500M and a hundred bricks. We just took in a new member who has passed my donations in a few days... But I don't fear getting kicked.... I participate..

Durt McGurt
02-21-2013, 07:42 PM
"The motto has always been: your stats got you here - your participation keep you here"

Absolutely right... I am not a gold player and was upfront about that when I applied.. But I do play daily and have contributed just over $500M and a hundred bricks. We just took in a new member who has passed my donations in a few days... But I don't fear getting kicked.... I participate..

Er ma gerd, new member who dropped more than 500 mill in a few days....Red flag.

Back on topic. Great battle with you guys in Greenland, looking forward to another in Egypt. For the person who was removed...if you would like to avenge your dismissal bring some gold to McGurt & get the last laugh.

waffles
02-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Er ma gerd, new member who dropped more than 500 mill in a few days....Red flag.

Back on topic. Great battle with you guys in Greenland, looking forward to another in Egypt. For the person who was removed...if you would like to avenge your dismissal bring some gold to McGurt & get the last laugh.

heh great battle with you too....bring it!! ;)

KLO
02-22-2013, 03:09 AM

Yep, great battles. Thanks
Brand new members that donate $500M in a few days is a red flag if their IPH is really low. But that's not the case.

KLO
02-22-2013, 03:13 AM
Had two requests this morning. Clicked accept all and it didn't work. So if you recently requested, try again. Otherwise, positions still open. Send us a request and I will accept. If stats are sufficient, would love to have you join the team.

MFY
02-22-2013, 03:20 AM

Seals Team Six - Finished 16th in battle for Greenland, 12th in battle for Brazil and 11th place in PVP weekend is looking for serious candidates to join us.

KLO
02-22-2013, 07:19 AM
Just one spot remains.

Big Apple
02-22-2013, 07:26 AM
After reading the posts here...not sure if anybody wants to join your group... Good luck however.

KLO
02-22-2013, 08:37 AM
After reading the posts here...not sure if anybody wants to join your group... Good luck however.

If you really did read thru it, you wouldn't think that. I've added two quality players just this morning, so they didn't feel that way either.

One spot remains after removing players that were not performing well with team. Does that upset the players removed? Of course. But to maintain a quality team, it must be done.