PDA

View Full Version : tapjoy account

minji976
02-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Just transfered the game to new iPhone. However, the tapjoy does not come along. I lost the ability to collect free gold every hour. How can I get tapjoy transfered as well?

mxz
02-19-2013, 05:15 PM
You'll have to reinstall the certificates. Should prompt you to do so if you visit tapjoy.com and log in.

minji976
02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
You'll have to reinstall the certificates. Should prompt you to do so if you visit tapjoy.com and log in.

I suppose I need to login to tapjoy.com from the new device?

Maestro
02-19-2013, 09:16 PM
I have reinstalled tap joy 4 times, logged in and reinstalled. it still won't work. Good luck

PuckinWebGuy
02-19-2013, 11:21 PM
I had this issue originally and this was Tapjoy's resolution that worked for me:

Unfortunately, we have determined that the app that you are attempting to earn awards for has not been properly implemented on our network. We are currently working with the app developer to fix this. In the meantime, please download and run TapOut (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapout-by-tapjoy/id342648612), which is officially provided by Tapjoy. By running this app, all of the necessary device information will be properly gathered for the credits to go through. You are free to delete TapOut afterwards and it shouldn't be a problem. Please write back to us and let us know once you have done this. We will take further look at your device to ensure things will work properly going forward.