PDA

View Full Version : Tip; add up all individual WD scores and compare it with official total score.

Alaska Ken
02-19-2013, 04:50 PM
If they don't match maybe you should check with somebody. Especially if you were in 4th or 11th place. Ours didn't match.

mxz
02-19-2013, 04:55 PM
If they don't match maybe you should check with somebody. Especially if you were in 4th or 11th place. Ours didn't match.I know ours never matched up, even between fights. There seems to be an accounting problem in San Fransisco.

Noble James
02-19-2013, 04:56 PM
I guess you asking for admin to step in also....they already locked the exact same post by someone and you in turn, repost it

Generik79
02-19-2013, 04:59 PM
It is hardly spamming if someone submits a legitimate problem to support. CJ54 has many times told us to submit tickets where real issues exist. Please realize spamming means content is repetitive or undesirable. Submitting a ticket with a reasonable concern such as incorrect point totals is hardly such.

Alaska Ken
02-19-2013, 05:01 PM
I guess you asking for admin to step in also....they already locked the exact same post by someone and you in turn, repost itI'm just suggesting they check with someone, other faction members maybe.

Major Ed Rush
02-19-2013, 05:07 PM
Yes only a fool wouldn't check, if i told you water was red you would believe me wouldn't you

The Uniter
02-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Our score was off by just over 4k points. Glad we took screen shots.

Wufnu
02-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Our score was off by just over 4k points. Glad we took screen shots.

Our faction unforutnately didn't get any screen shots! Everyone was expecting me to do it and I got tied up right at the end of the last fight. Think if I asked really nice they could send me our faction stats? And why do they have to pull them down so fast anyway? They ought to be posted and not taken down. Maybe a page in the faction interface?

Noble James
02-19-2013, 08:55 PM
Well we got Top 25 and we received our prize so We don't give a shat...lol

CJ54
02-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Ken, don't remake threads that got locked. I'm about to post the official end scores in a few minutes as soon as I finish formatting the list; if people find a discrepancy I suspect they will let us know without any encouragement.