PDA

View Full Version : war ?

bam.bam
02-19-2013, 03:08 PM
When is the war starting my syndicate is ready now and I cant find any info on dates has anyone got any info

Ramshutu
02-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Just under a month:

Boss for 2 days. 2 x 3 day PvP event. 1 x 6 day crate event 1 x 6 day boss event.

TheBatman
02-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Just under a month:

Boss for 2 days. 2 x 3 day PvP event. 1 x 6 day crate event 1 x 6 day boss event.

if it's not too much trouble could you give a little rundown of these events? thanks

bam.bam
02-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Same as modern war then lol cant wait for it now

hoochie77
02-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Is there a calendar in the game. where is it. how do you know when and what events are going to be in the game.

Lupo
02-19-2013, 04:50 PM
When is the war starting my syndicate is ready now and I cant find any info on dates has anyone got any info

Its already on, did you saw my name on RED on your news wall? I bet you're wondering how the heck can Lupo still beat me up!!!

jobadass
02-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Its already on, did you saw my name on RED on your news wall? I bet you're wondering how the heck can Lupo still beat me up!!!I see a Ramshutu decipher device coming soon.

Vince the Fist
02-19-2013, 06:13 PM

I guess you were hoping the war would start before you ran out of footballs, huh? Oh well.

marshmall
02-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Its already on, did you saw my name on RED on your news wall? I bet you're wondering how the heck can Lupo still beat me up!!!

And as usuall Lupo goes after innocent ppl..... because two ppl got lookalike nick's on forum you start rage like dogs.

Start read before raging about 10/0 and such things or does every indian need to remake preschool (again) to learn ABC?

TZora
02-19-2013, 11:41 PM
told ya .. if they r left alone on their own, they'll be googling to find their own pair .. indiots!

Bam Bam
02-20-2013, 05:31 AM
@bam.bam - I apologize that you are getting verbally attacked by people you never met. None of us know for sure when the war will start, but Ramshutu already answered with what most of us expect to happen.

@Vince, Lupo and any other indians who fall asleep and wake up thinking about me each day.
This will be my single post to the Indians on this topic, since most of you aren't worth carrying on a conversation with. First, try to figure out who you're talking to before you start smack talking to some guy named bam.bam who you have probably never even seen in game. Yes guys, I had about 6 different indians on my wall yesterday. My record for the day against the Indians was approximately 350 - 15 (with 10 of those losses coming from Sam). I would of had more victories against you guys if many of you weren't already "too beat up". Not to mention that many of the indians are hiding at mafia counts that don't show up on most rival lists, so that they won't get beaten all day like their friends. You can continue to try and convince others that you are running crime city, and I"m here to say that the only thing that you're running is your mouth. So if the question is; do I ever take losses from Indians, the answer is yes. :p Big deal. I had one goal, and that was to be able to beat any player in the game 10-0 and I've achieved that (without footballs). I could easily spend more money and make myself untouchable in this game, but what is the point. You guys can continue to think that you are the kings of Crime City as you continue to become more and more irrelevant to everyone else.

I'm going to get back to work now, since my company and my family are the most important things in my life. You guys can head off to the pawnshop now, to sell everything you own to buy gold, since CC is the most important thing in your life.

P.S. This message isn't intended for the Indian members who I've come to know are good people. Unfortunately, some members of your crew have obvious mental and/or emotional issues and have ruined the Indian name that was once respected in this game.

You guys can all feel free to respond to this message if you would like, but I've wasted enough time on this and won't be posting about it again.

(CK) Bam Bam

OneHoop
02-20-2013, 08:10 AM
Just under a month:

Battle for Empire City lists:
Overthrow the Boss
Scope out the district
Get better weapons
Weaken local gang
Take out the boss!
TAKEOUT MIDTOWN!

all listed as To Be Determined.

Was the "Boss for 2 days" referring to the current non-syndicate boss event (Madame Payne)? ie, are we currently TBD Overthrowing the boss or is that a short syndicate event following this event?

I assume the 6 day crate event is "Get better weapons."

I assume the 2 3-day PvP correspond to Scope out the district and Weaken local gang? Will the final boss event utilize fortress attack and health benefits?

Will we be earning Influence Points in the pre-events, or only in the battle, TAKEOUT MIDTOWN?

Ramshutu
02-20-2013, 10:43 AM
Overthrow the Boss
Scope out the district
Get better weapons
Weaken local gang
Take out the boss!
TAKEOUT MIDTOWN!

Was the "Boss for 2 days" referring to the current non-syndicate boss event (Madame Payne)? ie, are we currently TBD Overthrowing the boss or is that a short syndicate event following this event?

I assume the 2 3-day PvP correspond to Scope out the district and Weaken local gang? Will the final boss event utilize fortress attack and health benefits?

Will we be earning Influence Points in the pre-events, or only in the battle, TAKEOUT MIDTOWN?

Yes, pretty much to all of that.

The pre-events don't earn influence, that is only obtained in the wars. The PvP events are like the single player PvP events, but for syndicates.

Ramshutu
02-20-2013, 10:52 AM

Now that's a thought.... I was thinking about it for a Burn random bash-not-Indian-hlp thread title generator. But he's not here.

Miss Jackson
02-20-2013, 11:05 AM
@bam.bam - I apologize that you are getting verbally attacked by people you never met. None of us know for sure when the war will start, but Ramshutu already answered with what most of us expect to happen.

@Vince, Lupo and any other indians who fall asleep and wake up thinking about me each day.
This will be my single post to the Indians on this topic, since most of you aren't worth carrying on a conversation with. First, try to figure out who you're talking to before you start smack talking to some guy named bam.bam who you have probably never even seen in game. Yes guys, I had about 6 different indians on my wall yesterday. My record for the day against the Indians was approximately 350 - 15 (with 10 of those losses coming from Sam). I would of had more victories against you guys if many of you weren't already "too beat up". Not to mention that many of the indians are hiding at mafia counts that don't show up on most rival lists, so that they won't get beaten all day like their friends. You can continue to try and convince others that you are running crime city, and I"m here to say that the only thing that you're running is your mouth. So if the question is; do I ever take losses from Indians, the answer is yes. :p Big deal. I had one goal, and that was to be able to beat any player in the game 10-0 and I've achieved that (without footballs). I could easily spend more money and make myself untouchable in this game, but what is the point. You guys can continue to think that you are the kings of Crime City as you continue to become more and more irrelevant to everyone else.

I'm going to get back to work now, since my company and my family are the most important things in my life. You guys can head off to the pawnshop now, to sell everything you own to buy gold, since CC is the most important thing in your life.

P.S. This message isn't intended for the Indian members who I've come to know are good people. Unfortunately, some members of your crew have obvious mental and/or emotional issues and have ruined the Indian name that was once respected in this game.

You guys can all feel free to respond to this message if you would like, but I've wasted enough time on this and won't be posting about it again.

(CK) Bam Bam

Do i hear crickets...?

Jota
02-20-2013, 11:41 AM
Do i hear crickets...?

Lupo probably started reading Bam Bam's post a few hours ago, so when he finishes (in about four more hours) he will post one of his canned responses. Oh, add a couple more hours so that he can understand what he read... THEN he will answer.

Vince the Fist
02-21-2013, 10:49 PM
I'm going to get back to work now, since my company and my family are the most important things in my life. You guys can head off to the pawnshop now, to sell everything you own to buy gold, since CC is the most important thing in your life...
I had one goal, and that was to be able to beat any player in the game 10-0 and I've achieved that (without footballs). I could easily spend more money and make myself untouchable in this game, but what is the point.

Yawn. Does your family know they're only of equal or lesser importance than your company? That's a lofty goal of yours. You're obviously a person who mistakes spending money for real effort, like Sam blowing up all 1100 of your footballs in one session. Lol.

TZora
02-22-2013, 12:00 AM
you must be a pathetic outsider residing in australia. seriously, get a life vince and stop giving bad name to Aussie!

KizbotBro
02-22-2013, 02:11 AM
Overthrow the Boss
Scope out the district
Get better weapons
Weaken local gang
Take out the boss!
TAKEOUT MIDTOWN!

My bets are on the following
Overthrow the Boss : Boss event
Scope out the district : PVP tournement
Get better weapons : Box event
Weaken local gang : Snitch note and bullet gang event
Take out the boss! : second boss event
TAKEOUT MIDTOWN! : Syndicate wars!

As Ram says the influence points are only gained in the syndicate wars. So ultimately nothing particularly changes about any of the events. If we are lucky and Gree are feeling adventurous we may see something similar to whats going on in MW factions where the series of events have a long running theme, as well as a limited edition building that fits with the theme. These buildings are really expensive, but bought with ingame money.

If madame payne really is the first part of the series then we can assume the theme is S&M bondage and everything is going to be kinky like. Perhaps the possible limited edition building would be a bondage play house. This would look really nice next to my Gobble buffets and snowmen.

(All the talk of limited buildings is just speculation but would be cool)

Vince the Fist
02-22-2013, 05:50 AM
you must be a pathetic outsider residing in australia. seriously, get a life vince and stop giving bad name to Aussie!

LMAO! You're too funny, random hater I've never even come across before! As if the Funzio Crime City forum is a prime venue for promulgating the Australian reputation, or anyone or anything's reputation for that matter. That's a mistake made by most, including Bam Bam and all his crew, and understood by few. You're another lost soul who mistakes the Internet for real life. The Indians salute your ignorance! That's just how we like it in Crime City.

Vince the Fist
02-22-2013, 06:40 AM
Ya'll sound jus like a bunch of silly ol children fightin ova a toy. Child, what you dont realise is dat your post right heya only shows dat you are the one who is mistakin the internets for real life. Keep it up tho you guys, the res of tha forum salutes YOUR ignorance! And we enjoy the lulz, thaz jus how we like ow crime city. Mmmmmm hmmmmm.

Funny! You wrote what I wrote, but in Southern! And while eating the Colonel! You win! :-D :-p

TZora
02-22-2013, 08:43 AM
LMAO! You're too funny, random hater I've never even come across before! As if the Funzio Crime City forum is a prime venue for promulgating the Australian reputation, or anyone or anything's reputation for that matter. That's a mistake made by most, including Bam Bam and all his crew, and understood by few. You're another lost soul who mistakes the Internet for real life. The Indians salute your ignorance! That's just how we like it in Crime City.
not talking about what ur doing here. talking about the filth ur spreading in the game. seems like ur another indiot who's never been loved. get a life mate.

mxz
02-22-2013, 11:34 AM
not talking about what ur doing here. talking about the filth ur spreading in the game. seems like ur another indiot who's never been loved. get a life mate.You're trash talking on the internet over an iPhone game. The "get a life" defense/zinger doesn't apply.

TZora
02-22-2013, 07:36 PM
internet or real life, there is a limit to the bad behavior. mxz r u aware of the kind of filth this person is spreading ingame? anyway, its just my opinion. some may like it and some may not. vince knows what i'm talking about.

mxz
02-22-2013, 07:39 PM
God knows I agree with you on the spreading filth (I haven't seen any of it, so I can't judge). But filth or not, none of us can claim to have the high road when it comes to getting a life.

Vince the Fist
02-24-2013, 05:36 AM
internet or real life, there is a limit to the bad behavior. mxz r u aware of the kind of filth this person is spreading ingame? anyway, its just my opinion. some may like it and some may not. vince knows what i'm talking about.

Ah yeh I know, you're just offended by my fisting jokes. My name is Vince the Fist, so deal with it. Get a life indeed, if that's all it takes to get you roiled up. Such double standards too, typical Farce Club : can dish it out but can't take it when it's served back, and then snitch. As for the Aussie reputation, you're just showing your ignorance of our culture. Larrikinism, upping the ante, trying to offend and breaking taboos are all fair dinkum here, thought police not welcome.