PDA

View Full Version : I freakin' LOVE my faction...

Sugarymama
02-19-2013, 02:26 PM
I just want to say that I had the best time playing alongside my fellow faction brothers/sisters during this event. I will be the first to admit that I wasn't exactly looking forward to it; not because of my teammates, but because of the game. I have been growing weary of the greediness of Modern War and Gree; the glitches, the stupid trolls and egomaniacs who have all but ruined the MW forum, and just the general decline of the game. These were some of the reasons I just needed to step away from the madness. (other reasons: birthday celebration, Super Bowl, living life, etc.)

But, as it got closer to Greenland, my faction had so much positive energy, rallying the troops to donate, get their bases ready, and get amped!!!

Even though I didn't have time to visit the forums much over the past few weeks, once I got back into it, it was like I never left. Back with the jokes, the pushes to keep hitting the "hobbits", the inspiring messages. Made me want to fight harder, even though I was all but done with the game.

And fight we did. Right into the top 10. Something that we achieved with TEAMWORK and RESPECT.

Shout out to my peeps:

Marebear, Solo (GET TO DA CHOPPA! ;)), Vball, Xander, Ducati, Thief, Fluffy, Self Proclaimed, FozzieLee, Ozzy, Hivesy, Bob_55, DeskJockey, Fugu, Jhoemel, Gambit, WhiskeyBravo, Hellion, Q, MadMan, Lt. Falcon, Sanuden, Ericinico, Led, HoundDog, Commandnconquer, Gero, Nick, Jp, Copenhagen, Hammer, Nick, Jf, Miner, Corsair, IDF, HB, Sgt. K, Vertex, VQ, Bucknut, LeBarticus, Cousins, Brodawg, Alpha Omega, Cheiz, Aria, Budboy, Tom, Santa Clause, Alpha Dog, and last but not least McDoc, who kept us going, laughing, and playing when we should have been working, sleeping, eating, etc.

A special shout out to the heavy hitters (you know who you are..:))

I truly had a great time. Thanks guys (sorry if I left a name or two out---typed this vigorously...lol)

Blackstone
02-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Congrats to my ex-REG teammates. Great job guys.

Stink
02-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Congrats, that is an impressive performance

Selfproclaimed
02-19-2013, 02:32 PM
It was fun, and again.. Too long. I am spent. Good to see alpha pull through.

Poopenshire
02-19-2013, 02:35 PM
Way to go guys. I am happy you see all of you do well. You deserve it.

And to McDoc, well done sir. I would you are leading a top notch team that I respect.

mickymacirl
02-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Best forum thread in a long time, well done.

JMC
02-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Good job on the top 10 finish. You guys beat bravo this time? Saw the 10th spot fluctuating between you two for a while.

Everson25
02-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Well done Alpha!

Hassleham
02-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Good job on the top 10 finish. You guys beat bravo this time? Saw the 10th spot fluctuating between you two for a while.

We both made it to top ten this time :p

GO VFF!

Sugarymama
02-19-2013, 02:44 PM

Thanks Micky! It came from the heart..

JMC
02-19-2013, 02:46 PM

GO VFF!

Good Job to bravo as well.

Led
02-19-2013, 02:48 PM
Thanks Sugary it was a blast!

mickymacirl
02-19-2013, 03:02 PM

GO VFF!

Anyone know where REG came?????

Tate
02-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Congrats to ALL the VFF teams! You guys, and gals of course, worked hard for this and did a wonderful job!!

micky, somewhere in 170-180 range with 14 players , after losing the last 2 that jumped ship in the last hours. Not too shabby if I have to say so myself.

mickymacirl
02-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Congrats to ALL the VFF teams! You guys, and gals of course, worked hard for this and did a wonderful job!!

micky, somewhere in 170-180 range with 14 players. not too shabby if I have to say so myself.

Defo not Tate, I lived it with you due to hearing about it in person!

Xander75
02-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Sugary, got to say I love the post!

It was a blast and like you say we have an amazing team and mix of players. Big respect to all our members for their devotion to our faction. As teams go I do believe we are one of the best out there, yeah we'd love to win everytime but it's the taking part and working as a team we enjoy. The banter in between Battles & PvP was priceless, it's more a family than a faction who respects their team members and are not just pushing for gold spenders and ego's.

On a side note... I did enjoy taking a beating from PUN and SuperFaction, it kept me on my toes & I look forward to seeing you both again soon! Just be gentle!!! hehe

Fl@sh
02-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Congratulations everybody for a job well done. Now, get back to spending time with your loved ones, they missed you.

2nd dan
02-19-2013, 03:24 PM
Was fun and stressful indeed haha

solo.modernwar
02-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Awesome post, Sugar! And we thank YOU! You're positive attitude and flare for great humor along with some... *cough* interesting choice of words, made it a blast to play alongside you! It's that type of camaraderie, a sense of teamwork and family, and seizing opportunities for humor, that makes it so enjoyable... even when someone is yelling to "GET TO DA CHOPPA!". ;)

We love ya, Sugar!

- Solo "It's naawt a tumah!"

Ljepoje
02-19-2013, 03:30 PM

+1. Team spirit!

Ericinico
02-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Go Alpha!!

Jhoemel
02-19-2013, 03:53 PM
Thanks. I like this family :)

Go alpha

whiskeybravo
02-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Great post, and well done VFF teams. Even though the event is to long, the people in Alpha made it fun. Especially the Arnold quotes randomly inserted into chat.

"You're a funny guy, Sully. I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."

Hivesy
02-19-2013, 04:00 PM
I love that about you Sugary, always keepin it real. We did have a blast and you are a huge part of that. Well done Alpha.

Also congrats to Bravo for smashing it again and to Tate for a good showing considering. Feel for you fella but much respect for you and what you've achieved.

Where did you finish up Blackstone? Did you guys manage top 10 like you hoped for?

Well done to everyone for their efforts, lets hope GREE change their mind and put Egypt back a bit. Once a month is enough, these events are family killers.

BigD@wg
02-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Congrats to all those in VFF Alpha! Well done!

Jhenry02
02-19-2013, 04:10 PM
That was so touching I peed a little from my eyes.

-J

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-19-2013, 04:12 PM
Thats Way Kool

whiskeybravo
02-19-2013, 04:17 PM
How did Charlie do?

Bob_55
02-19-2013, 04:19 PM
This is the best thread I ever read for a long, long time, so much positive words gives you wings, It's an Honor to be part of the Alpha Family, SugaryMama you are so unique, and thank you again to be the Sugar in our pixels games.

And for my Fellow VFF (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie) you got to be proud of YOUR achievement.

And of course concerning the next battle, I would like to say to Gree that : WE GOT A LIFE TOO, so when YOU SAY one battle a MONTH

Respect YOUR WORD and make the next battle like you Said 1 MONTH.

Jhoemel
02-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Or better yet. 1 1/2 months

Jhenry02
02-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Charlie finished somewhere in the top 100 maybe 40th?

-J

Jhoemel
02-19-2013, 04:43 PM
i see. saw u guys in the top 25 a while back

gero
02-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Sugary,

Great words and congrats to all the VFF teams.

However, I cannot say I enjoyed the beatings (although after a while it went numb and I could not feel it anylonger).

Anyone have any coupons for vaseline and gauze as I sure do need them. Not sure if I will be walking right by the time battle for Egypt comes around. I know it will be tough to repair all the damage from 7,371 losses and over 50K total stat drop from the losses but will see what can be done.

Proud to be a member of alpha and VFF!

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane..." JB

mxz
02-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Great job Alpha/Bravo. :cool:

Selfproclaimed
02-19-2013, 04:54 PM
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Curbsideturtle/ac027b8d.jpg

Zoltarov
02-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Congratulations VFF Alpha. You made good progress this event and great to see that my ex-team mates did good too.

Sugarymama
02-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Awesome post, Sugar! And we thank YOU! You're positive attitude and flare for great humor along with some... *cough* interesting choice of words, made it a blast to play alongside you! It's that type of camaraderie, a sense of teamwork and family, and seizing opportunities for humor, that makes it so enjoyable... even when someone is yelling to "GET TO DA CHOPPA!". ;)

We love ya, Sugar!

- Solo "It's naawt a tumah!"

Awww..Solo. How sweet! I tell you, I looked forward to the Alpha chats so much. Sometimes more than the battles. I'm still laughing at some of the posts. Was a great balance to the sheer madness of the game.

As for my "colorful" language...I can't help it...lol. Get it from my dad so it's part of my DNA. Thank goodness we had external apps to chat on so I could release properly..lol.

Sugarymama
02-19-2013, 05:02 PM
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Curbsideturtle/ac027b8d.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!! Lol..

Sugarymama
02-19-2013, 05:37 PM
This is the best thread I ever read for a long, long time, so much positive words gives you wings, It's an Honor to be part of the Alpha Family, SugaryMama you are so unique, and thank you again to be the Sugar in our pixels games.

And for my Fellow VFF (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie) you got to be proud of YOUR achievement.

And of course concerning the next battle, I would like to say to Gree that : WE GOT A LIFE TOO, so when YOU SAY one battle a MONTH

Respect YOUR WORD and make the next battle like you Said 1 MONTH.

Thanks Bob! That was really sweet.

vq1988
02-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Sugary,

Well said! 110% with you, just as I am 110% with ALPHA. Awesome teammates and teamwork.

Congratz to all VFF brothers and sisters as well.

marebear
02-19-2013, 05:50 PM
Luv ya sugar... You always have a way with words. Alpha is awesome and fun to be a part of. I couldn't ask for a better team or better team mates. You all make it fun to play. Thanks to everyone on my team and congratulations to all the teams who battled. ~ Marebear aka Down Town Julie Pound ;)

Q Raider
02-19-2013, 06:09 PM
Some of the comments that floated around were priceless and there were many times when the war was a long second to the verbal sparring.

Thankfully someone was alert with the "get to the choppa" cry :-)

LeBarticus
02-19-2013, 06:11 PM
You guys all took the words out of my mouth. I looked forward to our chat more than anything, I love the terrible/dirty puns and funny ass jokes. What a fun time in Greenland, and let our faction grow ever stronger together!

I love that about you Sugary, always keepin it real. We did have a blast and you are a huge part of that. Well done Alpha.

Oh and Down Town Julie Pound, effing classic. See you guys in pound town! :-P

Hound Dog
02-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Sugary said it better than I ever could. No one will understand how much fun we had, how much we laughed and how much we worked. Thank you to all my teammates.

bucknut
02-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Well said Sugar! I was enjoying Chatzy as much as the battles themselves. Laughing got us through all challenges! I love Alpha!

King little fruit fly
02-19-2013, 06:41 PM
I just want to say that I had the best time playing alongside my fellow faction brothers/sisters during this event. I will be the first to admit that I wasn't exactly looking forward to it; not because of my teammates, but because of the game. I have been growing weary of the greediness of Modern War and Gree; the glitches, the stupid trolls and egomaniacs who have all but ruined the MW forum, and just the general decline of the game. These were some of the reasons I just needed to step away from the madness. (other reasons: birthday celebration, Super Bowl, living life, etc.)

But, as it got closer to Greenland, my faction had so much positive energy, rallying the troops to donate, get their bases ready, and get amped!!!

Even though I didn't have time to visit the forums much over the past few weeks, once I got back into it, it was like I never left. Back with the jokes, the pushes to keep hitting the "hobbits", the inspiring messages. Made me want to fight harder, even though I was all but done with the game.

And fight we did. Right into the top 10. Something that we achieved with TEAMWORK and RESPECT.

Shout out to my peeps:

Marebear, Solo (GET TO DA CHOPPA! ;)), Vball, Xander, Ducati, Thief, Fluffy, Self Proclaimed, FozzieLee, Ozzy, Hivesy, Bob_55, DeskJockey, Fugu, Jhoemel, Gambit, WhiskeyBravo, Hellion, Q, MadMan, Lt. Falcon, Sanuden, Ericinico, Led, HoundDog, Commandnconquer, Gero, Nick, Jp, Copenhagen, Hammer, Nick, Jf, Miner, Corsair, IDF, HB, Sgt. K, Vertex, VQ, Bucknut, LeBarticus, Cousins, Brodawg, Alpha Omega, Cheiz, Aria, Budboy, Tom, Santa Clause, Alpha Dog, and last but not least McDoc, who kept us going, laughing, and playing when we should have been working, sleeping, eating, etc.

A special shout out to the heavy hitters (you know who you are..:))

I truly had a great time. Thanks guys (sorry if I left a name or two out---typed this vigorously...lol)

Thanks for the list, sugarmama, recruitment time. ;)

Nope, just kidding, I wouldn't bother if you gals bond like a sisterhood now. :eek:

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Well done VFF teams!

And great thread Sugar! very thoughtful :)

LuLu:)
02-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Congrats Alpha!! Glad to see you in top 10. Think we could go for 1st and 2nd place next?? Haha Jk! Peace Pun

Congrats to all VFF. I'm looking forward to a nap now.

Michael0218
02-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Congrats VFF Alpha on your top 10 finish. To think after 4 days of battling our two factions would be within 50k at the end. More importantly than that, is that it seems like everybody had some laughs and a good time (which is what this is suppose to be about anyway)

Your friends from Global Strike Force

Elastic Earl
02-19-2013, 07:25 PM
Well done and especially well written OP.

I am surprised you got matched against PUN and SF but we never battled to my knowledge.

Would be fun to compete with more forumites.

Congratulations to a strong effort.

Hondo
02-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Congrats Alpha! Well Done!

Jhoemel
02-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Well done and especially well written OP.

I am surprised you got matched against PUN and SF but we never battled to my knowledge.

Would be fun to compete with more forumites.

Congratulations to a strong effort.

Thanks man. From what faction are u man?

Jhoemel
02-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Congrats VFF Alpha on your top 10 finish. To think after 4 days of battling our two factions would be within 50k at the end. More importantly than that, is that it seems like everybody had some laughs and a good time (which is what this is suppose to be about anyway)

Your friends from Global Strike Force

Thanks man. You killed in every fight though :)

Saint Anger
02-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Now I'm just plain jealous.

Lift Ticket
02-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Congrats to all the VFF's. Alpha and Bravo did a fantastic job getting into top 10. Charlie, I got lots of respect for you guys and the stand you took!

solo.modernwar
02-20-2013, 12:07 AM
Luv ya sugar... You always have a way with words. Alpha is awesome and fun to be a part of. I couldn't ask for a better team or better team mates. You all make it fun to play. Thanks to everyone on my team and congratulations to all the teams who battled. ~ Marebear aka Down Town Julie Pound ;)

Hahahaha! I love the new alias! Marebear, now every time I see that P-91 Pounder, I can't help but think of you and get a good chuckle out of it! ;)

spitfire
02-20-2013, 12:23 AM
Well said Sugar! I was enjoying Chatzy as much as the battles themselves. Laughing got us through all challenges! I love Alpha!

I quoted you cause I love your sig. I will remember to use that and make sure I dont get smacked from someone who disagrees

Back to the topic, Congrats to VFF Alpha! Well done thief and co.

MadManDK
02-20-2013, 12:46 AM
Love you Sugar and love you Alpha, not a lot to add at this point. Perfect post.

I hope everyone had as much fun as we had or at least 10% as much, which still would be more than enough to justify the time invested in the family.

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man." - Don Corleone

And a big shout out to PUN, SF, GSF, ACE, VFF Bravo, ... for some epic fights and most certainly to all VFF teams for doing great.

Sugarymama
02-20-2013, 01:51 AM

Thanks Mare. I mean, Julie Pound...lol. Love it.

ind0x
02-20-2013, 02:27 AM
Huge congrats to everyone in VFF Alpha on the top 10! You guys really pulled away on the last day from all the bouncing in and out of 10th... Well played! ;)

Mad props to Bravo as well on that crazy finish!

Cousins
02-20-2013, 03:14 AM
Thank you to all my team mates. Was a load of fun and the results speak for themselves.

Alpha dog
02-20-2013, 03:20 AM
Sugary by far the best post I've read in this forum for a while. Well put and thank you for being a blast during Greenland. And to all our Alpha members, you folks are awesome!!! best laugh on MW ever!!!

Well played all VFF :)

Mcdoc
02-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Now I'm just plain jealous.

This reminds me of the scene near the end of Jerry Mcquire when the one Football Player is jealous of how Happy Cuba Gooding Jr is & seeing him Hug Jerry!

Anyway - Alpha HAS to be one of the MOST fun factions! We were rocklin the fun in Chatzy with the Jokes about everything under the sun. Thanks Alpha for coming together to pull off this Epic win!

Thanks to the Anahiem Angels (Fab 5) who joined us at the last minute (you know who you are) to help us break the Top 25 barrier! Thanks to Thief and Madman who did an excellent job on the leadership team! Thanks to Solo, Gero, Deskjockey & others who ran intel!

Big UPS to Sugarmama for putting her funk on it & keeping the boys in-line!

Now for some apolgies:
Kenny G - I know you will be picking splinters out of your wounds all the way until Egypt
Walk - I know you can walk right now - but it was a pleasure to have you as my dancing partner for a few battles
Skerli - What can I say - they whole team loved teaching you some new wrestling moves
Hitomi - I know I took advantage of you with that roofie in your drink - but I thought your name was HitOnMe so I did
There are countless others who were a One hour Stand - too many to recall - but those are the ones who left a mark on my heart while I was leaving marks in places which we do not speak.

Go Alpha!

P.S. - This thread was almost perfect - only 1 troll so far :D

Jhoemel
02-21-2013, 01:31 AM
Totally agree. and solo you still owe me those pictures. Im sure JF is also waiting for it man. DOnt make us wait until egypt. lol

Mcdoc
02-21-2013, 08:06 AM
P.S. For any of those guys from World Domination League or Mauraders who are reading this - we feel for you falling out of the Top 10 Cut and would welcome any of you into our Fun circle if you are one of the frustrated one's who pulled the weight of 10 others only to fall short of getting that P-91 Pounder.

See you in Egypt!

Thief
02-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Did i mention how much i love the P-91 Pounds? I know longer have to use a Baseball Bat :D

Thanks for the Kind Words McDoc

solo.modernwar
02-21-2013, 07:15 PM
This reminds me of the scene near the end of Jerry Mcquire when the one Football Player is jealous of how Happy Cuba Gooding Jr is & seeing him Hug Jerry!

Anyway - Alpha HAS to be one of the MOST fun factions! We were rocklin the fun in Chatzy with the Jokes about everything under the sun. Thanks Alpha for coming together to pull off this Epic win!

Thanks to the Anahiem Angels (Fab 5) who joined us at the last minute (you know who you are) to help us break the Top 25 barrier! Thanks to Thief and Madman who did an excellent job on the leadership team! Thanks to Solo, Gero, Deskjockey & others who ran intel!

Big UPS to Sugarmama for putting her funk on it & keeping the boys in-line!

Now for some apolgies:
Kenny G - I know you will be picking splinters out of your wounds all the way until Egypt
Walk - I know you can walk right now - but it was a pleasure to have you as my dancing partner for a few battles
Skerli - What can I say - they whole team loved teaching you some new wrestling moves
Hitomi - I know I took advantage of you with that roofie in your drink - but I thought your name was HitOnMe so I did
There are countless others who were a One hour Stand - too many to recall - but those are the ones who left a mark on my heart while I was leaving marks in places which we do not speak.

Go Alpha!

P.S. - This thread was almost perfect - only 1 troll so far :D

HUGE props to both of you, Doc and SugaryMama, for keeping the party going for hours on end - but in the bigger picture, it was as if ALL of us were just enjoying a big get-together at a bar somewhere. There was humor to be found in almost anything that sounded like or rhymed with a body part. And by the end of the event, no one wanted to leave the party!

I imagine this is the way it was meant to play out - sharing the fun with great folks who know how to laugh!

- Solo "It's naaawt a tumaaahh!"

Sugarymama
02-21-2013, 07:46 PM
HUGE props to both of you, Doc and SugaryMama, for keeping the party going for hours on end - but in the bigger picture, it was as if ALL of us were just enjoying a big get-together at a bar somewhere. There was humor to be found in almost anything that sounded like or rhymed with a body part. And by the end of the event, no one wanted to leave the party!

I imagine this is the way it was meant to play out - sharing the fun with great folks who know how to laugh!

- Solo "It's naaawt a tumaaahh!"

Lol...please. Could you imagine if we were REALLY all together at a bar during the event???

vball
02-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Sugar this is a great thread thank you.

First off want to congratulate VFF Bravo and Charlie. Many good friends in those factions and am honored to be a part of you. For me it was great to have Cope, Miner and some others that I have missed now a part. Kinda nostalgic sniff

What I saw was a game that became a bunch of friends joining together with strong leadership and organization. I think the analogy of a big party is really quite appropriate. The heavy hitters and generosity of so many of you made this possible. Although exhausting it shows what a fun group we have with a singular purpose. It is an honor to fight with you.

Now to PUN and GSF and others. Holy cow, great stats. That is all I have to say about that. LOL

See everyone in Egypt if Gree ever gets my game back on the new ipad. Ugh.

solo.modernwar
02-21-2013, 10:26 PM
Lol...please. Could you imagine if we were REALLY all together at a bar during the event???

Wait, wait, wait... . . .. .. . .. .. ..I have an idea. :D

Sugarymama
02-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Wait, wait, wait... . . .. .. . .. .. ..I have an idea. :D

I am all ears...lol.

MadManDK
02-22-2013, 11:29 AM

Hmmmm, that is not a bad idea, but I'm sure they're going to kick us out, waaaayyyy to loud and to much fun.

BostonHammer
02-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Would have been nice to be at a bar. We could have played pool or darts while we wait to regenerate. Although we would have to play 30% faster during the next battle. ;-)

Putting the chat up on a big screen TV would be a plus. Looking at Chatzy for hours was as unpleasant as the aftermath of eating airplane scrimp (so I hear).

JFOX
02-22-2013, 03:11 PM
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG

909 205 206

Level: 124
Allies: 1794
Attack: 67509
Defense: 67920

if your looking to be a part of a small faction where everyone is important, where you have a voice and are appreciated. Join United States of Texico. We finnished 2034 with only 14 members. So please check us out 975 498 211

This post was created on 2-22-2013

Copenhagen
02-23-2013, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the shout out, Sugar. Good times all!

MadManDK
02-23-2013, 01:59 AM
@JFOX - what is you're in game name? PM me, I'll give you a taste of my PPPPP pounder ;-)

Jhoemel
02-23-2013, 07:29 AM
"The airline shrimp"

Lots of lols

JF5522
02-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Well, well...sugar, I've missed threads like this in the forum. So much of love and positive remarks. Thanks, I love it. I love Alpha and I love the Pounder. :)

MadManDK
02-24-2013, 11:24 AM
This is a nice thread and shows how Alpha as a team is.

Jhoemel
02-25-2013, 02:40 AM
Use the recruitement place jfox. Dont spam the threads here

Jhenry02
02-25-2013, 02:46 AM
If it was held at a bar, I could be the creepy guy in the corner sipping a diet coke and ogling the gold players. The someone would complain about the cigar smoke, and I'd slink off to the bat cave with my VFF Charlie brethren.

But good job to all of you for placing so well.

-Jason

Jhoemel
02-25-2013, 02:52 AM
If it was held at a bar, I could be the creepy guy in the corner sipping a diet coke and ogling the gold players. The someone would complain about the cigar smoke, and I'd slink off to the bat cave with my VFF Charlie brethren.

But good job to all of you for placing so well.

-Jason

Thanks jason. If it was held in a bar i will be the silent guy that will suddenly shout when the wall is down. Lol

Jhenry02
02-25-2013, 03:04 AM
Jhoemel, I have so many ways to respond to that. But not one of them are appropriate for forums or mixed company lol.

Jhoemel
02-25-2013, 03:23 AM
Lol jason.

Im sure you guys had a lot of fun chatting in greenland. Did you guys joke all the way when there is war happening?

Jhenry02
02-25-2013, 03:27 AM
A little, most joking takes place after the battle. Our guys run a little high rpm during battles. I try to add levity, but it doesn't generally work. I want to do the chatzy thing sometime. But is difficult since I have no Internet connection beyond my phone.

Jhoemel
02-25-2013, 03:29 AM
A little, most joking takes place after the battle. Our guys run a little high rpm during battles. I try to add levity, but it doesn't generally work. I want to do the chatzy thing sometime. But is difficult since I have no Internet connection beyond my phone.

I see, we are quiet in the data gathering stage but after the jokes flow when we identified our targets and after battle interaction have been priceless. Yeah the chatzy thing is really nice man. Dont u have wifi jason?

Jhenry02
02-25-2013, 03:54 AM
I live on a farm. The cable for Internet stops a half mile away. The cable company wants me to pay $12,000 for them to run the line. After a few expletive deleteds I declined that offer and operate solely on my iPhone.

But as I said, we joke like crazy after the battle. I even did a three hour awards ceremony with humor. They all thought it was funny; when all it was, was a rip off of albeezy. If you get bored, check it out, I'm told it was rather funny.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46349-Top-10-000-faction-recruiting.

-j

Jhoemel
02-25-2013, 04:19 AM
I see, dont u have a wireless broadband there?

Ill check it out man. Thats good that u have fun there

Jhenry02
02-25-2013, 04:20 AM
Wireless broadband in the country? No.

Jhoemel
02-25-2013, 04:25 AM
Wireless broadband in the country? No.

That sucks, that would suit you man since you dont need to pay 12k dollars for the internet li e

ochr0961
02-25-2013, 08:58 AM
This is by far the best thread I have read all month :)

I am so happy to be a part of this family!!

Mcdoc
02-26-2013, 03:17 AM
Having a fun faction has added SO much fun back into the game!

MadManDK
02-26-2013, 11:48 PM
I totally agree McDoc, I for one was starting to loose interest in the game, but this faction is making it a lot of fun again to play, the game still has issues though ;-)

Mcdoc
03-01-2013, 03:31 AM
IS anyone else feeling a little like this weekend could have been a little more fun with some kind of Faction event? I mean - as much as I need a break from Greenland - I DO miss all the FUN things about being at war when it comes to all the fun of P-p-p-p-pounding some poor sap just because his name stands out.

Battle Withdrawal Symptom - yep - I got it!

Jhoemel
03-01-2013, 03:46 AM
Lol mcdoc. I have it too :)

jon_funzio
03-01-2013, 03:49 AM
You know you've got it really bad when you're in the shops/bar and you start thinking in terms of I could buy this OR I could get X vaults of gold. Bought a round of drinks last night and was pondering just running home and keeping the cash for two 20% off vaults instead...

Hound Dog
03-01-2013, 04:09 AM
McDoc, I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. I would love to be going into battle today. "RADIO SILENCE FOR INTEL!"

Jhoemel
03-01-2013, 04:37 AM
You know you've got it really bad when you're in the shops/bar and you start thinking in terms of I could buy this OR I could get X vaults of gold. Bought a round of drinks last night and was pondering just running home and keeping the cash for two 20% of vaults instead...

Lol i was thinking of my strategy when Im eating sometimes. Lol

ThaBoom
03-01-2013, 08:19 AM
it's nice to hear others are in fun faction families. i thought ours was the funnest.

MadManDK
03-01-2013, 08:23 AM
it's nice to hear others are in fun faction families. i thought ours was the funnest.

I hope everyone is in a fun action, or they should find a new home. But there is now way that you can beat Alpha on fun, at least not if you also want to be top 25... ... hang on, make that top 10 ;-) PPPPPPPPPP Pounder

ThaBoom
03-01-2013, 08:35 AM
madman, i am impressed that you have fun. i think that would be harder in the top ten.

MadManDK
03-01-2013, 09:12 AM
madman, i am impressed that you have fun. i think that would be harder in the top ten.

We do have our serious moments, but in general we have a lot of fun. It's all about the players in the team and having free players helps, as they contribute with good spirits, at least it works for us.

Have FUN, it's a game!!!

ThaBoom
03-01-2013, 10:32 AM
word.

(the rest of these words are to make my post long enough.)