PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I am amazed...

CDR Shepard
02-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Some of you really need a new hobby! I joined this forum to get/give help for this GAME that is played on a phone or tablet knowing that it could be fun to pass time. Like any other game thats played on a device, you play to have fun and enjoy most of its offerings. If its a game you dont enjoy, you find another one. However, a lot of you do nothing but whine and complain about this game and its flaws, which would be fine, but then turn around and continue to play non stop! Then, most (not all) will dump rediculous amounts of real money into it! I mean were talking money that should never be spent on a game played on a PHONE OR TABLET! Enough already! Its a game! Either play and have fun, or dont! No one is a winner for spending that kind of money on a game you think is highly flawed, in fact you are more of the opposite, especially when all you do is complain about it. I dont care how much you make or what you can spend, but do it on something that you will like and is worth it! Go enjoy something in life! Life is too short, just ask some on this forum! This is not meant make fun of or offend, just to help some open their eyes.

Sincerely,
Shep

Gritix
02-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Placed top 10 nothing to complain about here, not even a single error in the faction im in. Great job Gree.

Fudge Packer
02-19-2013, 02:39 PM
I'm not complaining, I spend £40 on an Xbox game that gives me a very small amount of enjoyment time, been playing this for over a year and still think its fun even with its little issues. I do and will carry on dumping cash on a game that I think provides me with enjoyment

CDR Shepard
02-19-2013, 02:44 PM
I'm not complaining, I spend £40 on an Xbox game that gives me a very small amount of enjoyment time, been playing this for over a year and still think its fun even with its little issues. I do and will carry on dumping cash on a game that I think provides me with enjoyment

And thats cool with me cause you really enjoy this game. I dont care about those that spend money on it, its those that spend that kind of money but constantly start topics bashing the game...thats whats stupid to me

Morg
02-19-2013, 02:48 PM
A person making a post to complain about people complaining.......priceless :-)

CDR Shepard
02-19-2013, 02:53 PM
A person trolling in a post they obviously dont care about...annoying :-)

Sugarymama
02-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Some of you really need a new hobby! I joined this forum to get/give help for this GAME that is played on a phone or tablet knowing that it could be fun to pass time. Like any other game thats played on a device, you play to have fun and enjoy most of its offerings. If its a game you dont enjoy, you find another one. However, a lot of you do nothing but whine and complain about this game and its flaws, which would be fine, but then turn around and continue to play non stop! Then, most (not all) will dump rediculous amounts of real money into it! I mean were talking money that should never be spent on a game played on a PHONE OR TABLET! Enough already! Its a game! Either play and have fun, or dont! No one is a winner for spending that kind of money on a game you think is highly flawed, in fact you are more of the opposite, especially when all you do is complain about it. I dont care how much you make or what you can spend, but do it on something that you will like and is worth it! Go enjoy something in life! Life is too short, just ask some on this forum! This is not meant make fun of or offend, just to help some open their eyes.

Sincerely,
Shep

Totally understand your frustration. Not sure how long you've been reading/active on the forum, but it wasn't always like this. Sure, there were always posts pointing out flaws in the game, but in the past most were constructive, and meant for the moderators to read and get info back to the devs. Things have definitely changed. There are more trolls, and more whining. Also, as time passed in the game, some people have invested a lot of money (and time) so their frustration levels are a lot higher now. I know if I invested thousands of $, I would probably be more heated too.

But, for new players who haven't experienced any of this, coming on the forum can be a downer. Not everyone is a whiner though. Just have to read the right threads..