PDA

View Full Version : Silent Assassins - influence bonus - bet you can't have just one

thevlad
02-19-2013, 08:22 AM
We're almost at 5/5 for influence! (91 upgrades done!)
Last call to join us.no other groups will have 5/5 in influence in two days from now.looking for 100 k attack with no consumables
In about 1 week we will have all bonuses bought... And requirements to join will be even higher
Come to us now or regret it forever!

Silent assassins- it is within our nature

mxz
02-19-2013, 10:21 AM
no other groups will have 5/5 in influenceYou must be new here.

Plumbernick9
02-19-2013, 10:59 AM
You must be new here.

Pics or shens.

thevlad
02-19-2013, 11:14 AM
Mxz... You got 5/5 right now?
Or do you just like posting

Cookie Raider
02-19-2013, 11:21 AM
We're almost at 5/5 for influence! (91 upgrades done!)
no other groups will have 5/5 in influence

That`s pretty cocky statement :p

(CK) EL
02-19-2013, 11:37 AM
Have you ever heard of. ... Fight Club?

Jekevoy
02-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Have you ever heard of. ... Fight Club?

Rule number 1...

thevlad
02-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Was just following rule number 1 lol

PC77
02-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Having full influence two days from now doesn't really matter, having it when it kicks off is what matters. Bravo in having it so early though Vlad, having high iph players is a massive benefit. I'm sure you guys will be near the top of leader board by the end, alongside my teammates of course..

thevlad
02-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Having full influence two days from now doesn't really matter, having it when it kicks off is what matters. Bravo in having it so early though Vlad, having high iph players is a massive benefit. I'm sure you guys will be near the top of leader board by the end, alongside my teammates of course..

Thanks man... I hope to see you there by the end. Our goal is top 5 in the tourny.
Honestly I love what syndicates has done to the game. It really has changed the whole game.

PC77
02-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Definitely brings some much needed spark of life to the game. Judging by reports from MW, it should rock.

Dutchie
02-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Thanks man... I hope to see you there by the end. Our goal is top 5 in the tourny.
Honestly I love what syndicates has done to the game. It really has changed the whole game.

We just completed the 2nd World Domination event in MW. It started of as a 5 day event every month. It is hard as the gameplay is so intensive during this event, so GREE promised us to reduce it to 3 days, but instead this last event which finished 90 miniutes ago was 4 days long because they wanted an extra day for fixing glitches. We said, fine GREE, just this once!

So indeed, the next WD event is 3 days long, but now it is every TWO weeks.

Yes, this new faction/syndicate gameplay is great but really intensive. If you want to be in the top 5, be prepared to fight around the clock and spend some serious gold. You will be exhausted by the time each event finishes and before you know it, the next one is upon you!

PC77
02-19-2013, 01:59 PM
Personally work is definitely going to get in the way for me as I only play on iPad. Just hopefully going to have lots of fun, get some cool prizes and already meet a lot of really sounds dudes, almost all forum based so that also a big plus for me.
Sorry Vlad for going slightly off topic..

mxz
02-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Yes, this new faction/syndicate gameplay is great but really intensive. If you want to be in the top 5, be prepared to fight around the clock and spend some serious gold. You will be exhausted by the time each event finishes and before you know it, the next one is upon you!Yeah, it was getting a bit too serious even for my LLP's camper faction. People staying up until 5AM fighting...

We were somewhere around 300, I can't imagine top 10 squads...that's got to be intense.

Lawyer
02-19-2013, 10:42 PM
We just completed the 2nd World Domination event in MW. It started of as a 5 day event every month. It is hard as the gameplay is so intensive during this event, so GREE promised us to reduce it to 3 days, but instead this last event which finished 90 miniutes ago was 4 days long because they wanted an extra day for fixing glitches. We said, fine GREE, just this once!

So indeed, the next WD event is 3 days long, but now it is every TWO weeks.

Yes, this new faction/syndicate gameplay is great but really intensive. If you want to be in the top 5, be prepared to fight around the clock and spend some serious gold. You will be exhausted by the time each event finishes and before you know it, the next one is upon you!

Dutchie? I thought I heard the clump clump clump of wooden shoes around her...