PDA

View Full Version : Error buying Gold -- Ideas?

nic4msu
02-18-2013, 11:43 PM
I get an error every time I try to buy gold. Says to contact iTunes Cust Support (email takes up to 24 hrs ...). :(

Have plenty of $ in cards in there, plus had it linked to PayPal for a while.

SUGGESTIONS???

mickymacirl
02-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Contact Itunes support......?

Generik79
02-19-2013, 01:06 AM
Same in brazil...same in Greenland. Brazil took 12 days to unlock. This time i complained Friday night and Saturday morning it was fixed. It's GREE's problem likely. I tested my LLp on iPhone....same apple ID, able to buy. Hlp unable to buy. I don't get it but it happened to me in BOTH battles. I even bought an app from App Store...no problem. Do,same tests and submit support complaint Immediately with shots.

nic4msu
02-19-2013, 03:54 AM
My problem was in all Gree apps, but no problem at all buying direct from iTunes. I contacted iTunes ... waiting for response, but this seems to be a Gree only issue. Missed end of sale, obviously, but more crucially missed key battles! Greenland will be over before this is resolved ... especially because I need to focus on battles, not tech, as it draws to close.

spitfire
02-19-2013, 05:16 AM
I have this exact problem right now. You try buying $200 worth of gold and the message appears. Once you try for another $100, you have to contact itunes support. This is the most ridiculous and annoying problem I have had with itunes recently and if you get a reply from them, they will tell you 'we have made the necessary changes to your account' but they just let you buy again until you cant buy more than $200 and the process goes on another four times until Itunes gets sick of you and the next message you see is 'ID Disabled'. Then itunes will tell you that they cant comment on this and they are sorry so my advice is dont stop there and carry on sending emails to them until they enable the account again (this took them 12 days to reopen the account). And when your account is open, you do the same thing and it happens all over again. My advice to you is to is to delete MW, reinstall it using another itunes account and when it happens again, delete and reinstall for a third account. I have done this 4 times now and the only thing that sucks is that GREE will not add payments from other accounts to award you with a gold bonus, even though it is running on your phone and your MW account. I dont think GREE knows what a pain in the @$$ apple is but its more work for them to do multiple account bonuses I guess. There is no error from GREE when buying gold, its an error from itunes. This has been more of a rant than some useful advice but you can ignore the advice or you can make use of it. Your choice. Welcome to the club.

nic4msu
02-19-2013, 07:30 AM
I have this exact problem right now. You try buying $200 worth of gold and the message appears. Once you try for another $100, you have to contact itunes support. This is the most ridiculous and annoying problem I have had with itunes recently and if you get a reply from them, they will tell you 'we have made the necessary changes to your account' but they just let you buy again until you cant buy more than $200 and the process goes on another four times until Itunes gets sick of you and the next message you see is 'ID Disabled'. Then itunes will tell you that they cant comment on this and they are sorry so my advice is dont stop there and carry on sending emails to them until they enable the account again (this took them 12 days to reopen the account). And when your account is open, you do the same thing and it happens all over again. My advice to you is to is to delete MW, reinstall it using another itunes account and when it happens again, delete and reinstall for a third account. I have done this 4 times now and the only thing that sucks is that GREE will not add payments from other accounts to award you with a gold bonus, even though it is running on your phone and your MW account. I dont think GREE knows what a pain in the @$$ apple is but its more work for them to do multiple account bonuses I guess. There is no error from GREE when buying gold, its an error from itunes. This has been more of a rant than some useful advice but you can ignore the advice or you can make use of it. Your choice. Welcome to the club.
I'm able to purchase on a different Gree account/device using that iTunes account, though.

nic4msu
02-19-2013, 07:33 AM
As for gold bonus ... Can't get Gree to acknowledge it even exists! they ignore my request to join, so that isn't my issue yet, although it should be.

cage
02-19-2013, 08:53 AM
My entire faction is unable to buy gold, and we have steadily fallen from mid 60's to the brink of being out of top 100 because of it. These are a mix of Android and iOS users. I have had an email out to Gree for a couple days with no response, another faction member called customer service and was told allow 48 hours for the problem to correct itself. If we finish outside of the top 100, I congratulate the faction at #100 because you only got it because we were crippled by crappy software and a non-existent customer service program.

spitfire
02-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Then you are in luck. If thats the first time you see the message on that device then contact apple, explain what you just mentioned here and that will be it.

Regarding the gold bonus, a lot of us here get it. You just need to address the email (in tha game) to Kristin. Write something like 'Attention Kristin - GOLD BONUS' and you will hear from them. It took them 8 days to reply to me for my first gold bonus so be patient about it. They have so many requests about the same issue.

good luck

Slippo
02-19-2013, 05:24 PM
Contact Itunes support......?

.......... :D

bluepunchbug
02-19-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm just a lite gold buyer and I also
kept getting errors when trying to
get some gold...I think it may of been
a combination of it being the
weekend and a holiday and my bank.
It was frustrating though....
and it would of been nice to get the
"50 free gold" during the actual event.

Generik79
02-19-2013, 07:38 PM
@Spitfire: We needed more of those Bravo gold glitches and we might have taken 10th lol!

A3OT
02-19-2013, 10:22 PM
It was in BfB...wrote to app support, but 40% off gone before they replied...and now I wanted to buy 1500 Gold again....but sistem bought $100 money, not gold....WTF??? Made a ticket to support of MW, waiting for almost one day...

Philsbase
02-20-2013, 06:15 AM
I get an error every time I try to buy gold. Says to contact iTunes Cust Support (email takes up to 24 hrs ...). :(

Have plenty of $ in cards in there, plus had it linked to PayPal for a while.

SUGGESTIONS???

Give itunes support a call tell them to unblock your account it's Apple's anti-fraud thing