PDA

View Full Version : Weird Battle for Greenland Glitches or something else!?

chbranch
02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
I was just in a battle with a team that had a couple of players with 78, 120 something, and 130 something allies. What made the battle interesting was that I couldn't attack those members. On both my android account and my iOS account it gave me two separate error messages throughout the whole battle. On the iOS account it said that the "server was updating try again later" and on the android account it stated, "unknown error please try again later". Then both games would crash every time. But only when I attacked those specific three players!! I've kinda gotten used to the android account crashing all the time with the "Unfortuately modern war has stopped working", but this was the first multiple crash for the iOS account.

What do you guys think? Is it my games, theirs, gree's fault, or some sort of sneaky ploy. I'm not going to send in a ticket, probably won't get answered until the next battle anyway!

CJ54
02-18-2013, 11:37 AM
It's a glitch we had fixed that came unfixed somehow. If you have the names/levels of the people you were attacking, that would be the most helpful in getting that to not happen anymore.

chbranch
02-18-2013, 11:45 AM
The faction name was Postal. The player with 78 allies was named maxdelivery, I can't remember the other two guys. I tried to take screenshots but kept on getting booted.

Pakmom1
02-18-2013, 12:36 PM
I've seen that too. Something is seriously wrong with it. Hit someone, won, said he had about 24k def. hit him again & he was 30k.

4Nik8R
02-18-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm having problems with crashes in the middle of battle! Hit the attack and the screen switches to main menu and crashes. Also, I CANNOT see the enemies defensive stats on my android phone. I've reinstalled this app numberous times and filed a ticket with gree amd google play as well. Nothing yet....

Beharry
02-18-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm having problems with crashes in the middle of battle! Hit the attack and the screen switches to main menu and crashes. Also, I CANNOT see the enemies defensive stats on my android phone. I've reinstalled this app numberous times and filed a ticket with gree amd google play as well. Nothing yet....

I realized this when some of our Android players were saying, "How the potatoes y'all know the defense of the players?" It is strange Android users didn't get this in their update. Hope this will be resolved. :)