PDA

View Full Version : Ohhhhh I see what's going on. Ding.. Lightbulb turned on

Durt McGurt
02-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Theory. These thoughts are just thoughts, not facts. Individual results may vary.

Once you complete something it is less enticing every time you go back after. This game level cap is currently 200.
As a level 200 players, the game had lost some of its sparkle and twinkle... until the factions came out. How fun and exciting.
And then came Greenland. Being a high level is now a handicap. Averaging 1/3 less points than players of a lower level. "Thanks for playing" said gree.

Then I thought...wait I have a llp. He retired after Brazil, but maybe he can come back. I can delete my main account, transfer over my LLP and score major points. This will be awesome. And then it hits...they are really enticing the higher levels to start over. Higher WD points & cheaper/stronger gold units (from what I have read I dont own any) seem like a great reason to start fresh.

What to do, what to do

chbranch
02-18-2013, 11:41 AM
Theory. These thoughts are just thoughts, not facts. Individual results may vary.

Once you complete something it is less enticing every time you go back after. This game level cap is currently 200.
As a level 200 players, the game had lost some of its sparkle and twinkle... until the factions came out. How fun and exciting.
And then came Greenland. Being a high level is now a handicap. Averaging 1/3 less points than players of a lower level. "Thanks for playing" said gree.

Then I thought...wait I have a llp. He retired after Brazil, but maybe he can come back. I can delete my main account, transfer over my LLP and score major points. This will be awesome. And then it hits...they are really enticing the higher levels to start over. Higher WD points & cheaper/stronger gold units (from what I have read I dont own any) seem like a great reason to start fresh.

What to do, what to do

I'm not sure what you mean by 1/3 points of llp. I have two pretty strong llp accounts in the late 30's and early 40's levels and I average around 120 to max 200 WD points per successful hit. Nothing spectacular! Are you averaging 60 points for your wins at the higher levels?

mxz
02-18-2013, 11:42 AM
Well, your LLP can't participate in Greenland since rosters are locked.

Seeing as how they handicapped higher levels I'd venture to guess quite a few folks will be asking for resets. With recent crates being high powered it'd be great for those big spenders at high levels.

They don't give those out like name changes, though...I've only heard of maybe 10 people who had spent enough to be granted one.

Durt McGurt
02-18-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by 1/3 points of llp. I have two pretty strong llp accounts in the late 30's and early 40's levels and I average around 120 to max 200 WD points per successful hit. Nothing spectacular! Are you averaging 60 points for your wins at the higher levels?

With the wall down I am averaging 204 WD points per hit *if I hit a level 200 player.
A teammate who is under level 100 is averaging 309 per hit

We have gone against several factions where the highest player is level 150-160, If this is the case I average 150pts with the wall down while my teammate continues over 300.

That is what I am referring to. I have many more successful attacks, but drastically less points.

BigD@wg
02-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Well, your LLP can't participate in Greenland since rosters are locked.

Seeing as how they handicapped higher levels I'd venture to guess quite a few folks will be asking for resets. With recent crates being high powered it'd be great for those big spenders at high levels.

They don't give those out like name changes, though...I've only heard of maybe 10 people who had spent enough to be granted one.

I requested one of those one time. My pocket change apparently wasn't significant enough for them to grant mine. :D lol

Dudebot121256
02-18-2013, 12:02 PM
Personally, I think GREE should add more levels.

Dutchie
02-18-2013, 12:02 PM
With the wall down I am averaging 204 WD points per hit *if I hit a level 200 player.
A teammate who is under level 100 is averaging 309 per hit

We have gone against several factions where the highest player is level 150-160, If this is the case I average 150pts with the wall down while my teammate continues over 300.

That is what I am referring to. I have many more successful attacks, but drastically less points.

Nice balance, don't you think? At least LLPs are rewarded nicely when they do get a successful attack against an HLP. I think it makes the WD events much more balanced for all levels within the game now, whether you are level 2 or 200.

It is also more advantageous to have a mix group of levels in your faction, although probably not for the top 10!

Dutchie
02-18-2013, 12:03 PM

Why... it will only increase the scores for the LLPs :) - You won't take more units into battle!

SevenO9
02-18-2013, 12:07 PM

With current mechanics once you reach level 100, additional levels are pointless with the exception of some skill points. So only adding more levels wouldn't change anything.

Dudebot121256
02-18-2013, 12:12 PM
With current mechanics once you reach level 100, additional levels are pointless with the exception of some skill points. So only adding more levels wouldn't change anything.Maybe but it sets a new goal. Level 200's will race to be the first highest level player.

Bolognium
02-18-2013, 12:13 PM
While correct, a level 10 gold player will XP up really fast hitting lvl 200 players. I think the advantage will only last 2-3 events before you hit level 100 again, assuming you do 2-3,000 attacks per event. I am at level 89 and am getting as much as 30xp hitting level 200 players. But I agree the BP system is flawed, more should be given the closer stats you are to a player, not the level difference. You beat up on a weakling, less points.