PDA

View Full Version : wall hitter stat

hoho
02-18-2013, 06:47 AM
Not sure if i miss this, but perhaps it is a good idea to also show the stats of the wall hitter in the battlle stat screen .. how about next to win - loss - #of wall hit ?

a recognition for wall hitter players of their active contribution

2cents

Warfiend
02-18-2013, 08:38 AM
I agree. Wall hits and command center hits should be trackable somehow.

King little fruit fly
02-18-2013, 08:49 AM
I would add power hit the defender should be tracked too.

Crypt
02-18-2013, 09:08 AM
the only stat that matters is WD !

on serious note, there are a lot of players that will be getting kicked for our faction for not getting 20k wd, this may or not be air as they "could" have hit the wall with all there attacks

AlexFoo
02-18-2013, 09:14 AM
the only stat that matters is WD !

on serious note, there are a lot of players that will be getting kicked for our faction for not getting 20k wd, this may or not be air as they "could" have hit the wall with all there attacks

yep. at least if you saw the wall hits you'd see they participated.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-18-2013, 09:18 AM
It is, after all, just a game.

It shouldn't be about stats, rather about fun, frivolity, and friendship.

Trust each other, don't track each other.

Enjoy each other's companionship, stop worrying about who does what.

Laugh more, criticize less, and have some fun.

King little fruit fly
02-18-2013, 09:32 AM

c'mon, pj, you have the luxury in the cove, here in this part of the world, we got plenty of slackers who just like to sit idled and collect prize at the end of the event, not recruited by me though, just some leftover deadwoods needed to be clear out. The only way we can sort out the wheat from the straw and throw out the wheat is more stat tracking. not :cool: to do.

Durt McGurt
02-18-2013, 09:53 AM

agree to a point... but there should be 1 special unit that a member from each faction gets...

The meatshield... The poor sap who endures the most beatdowns should get a special indestructible unit. Could be an infantry unit that looks like a shield o' meat.

Thief
02-18-2013, 10:03 AM
agree to a point... but there should be 1 special unit that a member from each faction gets...

The meatshield... The poor sap who endures the most beatdowns should get a special indestructible unit. Could be an infantry unit that looks like a shield o' meat.

Lol Yea i think the guy i know with 6k Losses right now would agree with this idea. Hahaha.

On a serious note i would actually like to see Wall hits info listed because they are critical for the Team. Command Center hits on the other hand are not. (that just means you didn't have the intel or you couldn't break someone IMHO)

Poopenshire
02-18-2013, 10:14 AM
c'mon, pj, you have the luxury in the cove, here in this part of the world, we got plenty of slackers who just like to sit idled and collect prize at the end of the event, not recruited by me though, just some leftover deadwoods needed to be clear out. The only way we can sort out the wheat from the straw and throw out the wheat is more stat tracking. not :cool: to do.

I have 727 wins right now, and that doesn't count many wall hits. Do you think it would really make that much difference? Say my wall hits counted, it would make my overall score per win go down and look like i was only targeting the weak and skipping out on a fight as well. I for one love hitting the wall hard and fast so the team can really get in there rack up the points. I know I won't score a million points, but my work can help a teammates score go from 750k to 1Mil by not waiting for a wall to come down. its all about team work and knowing where you can work your own magic to help the team most. Yes i could wait for others to take the wall down and wrack up my own score but my score is not important, the teams is.

CJ54
02-18-2013, 10:17 AM
I'll bring the subject up with the team. It's the overall points that matter but I definitely understand wanting to optimize efforts.

hoho
02-18-2013, 05:25 PM
you would realised more what a wall down means when it can swing your score and turn out to be one of 'deathliest' battle ever and what that means to your game and wd points (if you worry about this). that is an interesting gameplay.

the wall hitters, have to be recognised and can not be underestimated with.

hoho
02-18-2013, 05:26 PM
I'll bring the subject up with the team. It's the overall points that matter but I definitely understand wanting to optimize efforts.

thank you CJ.