PDA

View Full Version : Looking for daily player for our syndicate

Georges
02-18-2013, 05:41 AM
If you have a good att def and ready to give money in preparing war
So join our syndicate 614 690 681 to max bonus':def att....
We do have 40 bonus actually and are 28 active daily members
Be ready with us for coming war
regards
georges
Only people motivated and ready to give money, bricks and time to ....
If you do work, if you don't you leave....

lacrouch74
02-18-2013, 07:31 AM
regards
georges

I am a very dedicated daily player. Fairly new to CC though very experienced in MW factions (we are currently in top 250). I am level 31 with 6k/7k stats, and I am looking for a serious syndicate to grow with. Willing to donate bricks, money, and hard work. I love PvP.

PM if you think I fit your group.

Dazzanic
03-03-2013, 12:15 PM
I am a very dedicated daily player. Fairly new to CC though very experienced in MW factions (we are currently in top 250). I am level 31 with 6k/7k stats, and I am looking for a serious syndicate to grow with. Willing to donate bricks, money, and hard work. I love PvP.

PM if you think I fit your group.

Come and join us! Apologies if no one has got back to you as georges disappeared. Syndicate is still gng strong with over 30 members and a huge amount invested! You are more than welcome..

Dazzanic
03-03-2013, 12:16 PM
regards
georges

Well georges, where are you? Going to at least tell us where you went????

Dudebot121256
03-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Come on guys, ya dun goofed. This sub-forum is for general discussion. THIS (http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?95-Syndicate-Recruitment) is the right sub-forum.

Dazzanic
03-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Come on guys, ya dun goofed. This sub-forum is for general discussion. THIS (http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?95-Syndicate-Recruitment) is the right sub-forum.

Ya dun goofed?????

Point taken though, I' m just trying to track down the syndicate leader who disappeared on us (georges) so perhaps that is a good general discussion? Should syndicate leaders jump ship without telling any other member in the syndicate, or is that poor form.

Dudebot121256
03-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Ya dun goofed?????

Point taken though, I' m just trying to track down the syndicate leader who disappeared on us (georges) so perhaps that is a good general discussion? Should syndicate leaders jump ship without telling any other member in the syndicate, or is that poor form.As long as they quit before they jumped ship, I think that's fair. If a leader quits, a new leader is picked somehow. However, if they just stop doing anything, that's unfair. Perhaps he is on vacation for a few days?

Dazzanic
03-03-2013, 03:53 PM
As long as they quit before they jumped ship, I think that's fair. If a leader quits, a new leader is picked somehow. However, if they just stop doing anything, that's unfair. Perhaps he is on vacation for a few days?

Found a post from him earlier... Looking to join silent assassins. No vacation just disappeared one day. I think he seen the results from the pvp battle and fancied some glory.... Letting his syndicate know would have been the decent thing to do! Anyway, we are doing well without him, new members, better communication and a better laugh... You should Join us!! .... I know..... The wrong place for it! Lol

Dudebot121256
03-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Found a post from him earlier... Looking to join silent assassins. No vacation just disappeared one day. I think he seen the results from the pvp battle and fancied some glory.... Letting his syndicate know would have been the decent thing to do! Anyway, we are doing well without him, new members, better communication and a better laugh... You should Join us!! .... I know..... The wrong place for it! LolCould you pm me your bonuses, members, and PVP rank please? I might join :)