PDA

View Full Version : WD Points for Succesful Defense?

nic4msu
02-17-2013, 10:57 PM
Are WD points awarded for successfully defending an attack? If so, are these points taken away from the attacking faction/player?

I ask because I've noticed that before I start hitting the DL, sometimes we have points already. Also, our DL is out of town, but his points are still increasing but small numbers. This suggests that he gets points for missed hits on him.

(Feeling really stupid that it's taken me this long to realize there's a potential for point losses ... And for the opposing team to have point gains from our misses!)

King little fruit fly
02-18-2013, 01:10 AM
Yeah, you do get points if successfully fend off the attacker.

Dutchie
02-18-2013, 02:40 AM
Are WD points awarded for successfully defending an attack? If so, are these points taken away from the attacking faction/player?

I ask because I've noticed that before I start hitting the DL, sometimes we have points already. Also, our DL is out of town, but his points are still increasing but small numbers. This suggests that he gets points for missed hits on him.

(Feeling really stupid that it's taken me this long to realize there's a potential for point losses ... And for the opposing team to have point gains from our misses!)

Thanks for the points ;)

Rapg635
02-18-2013, 06:15 AM
Hi. I actually posted the same question Saturday. I got 6 responses. All said you do, but no one knew what the amount/calculation is. Only exception was JMC, I believe a level 200. He said he has been getting very low attack points, like most of us, but getting (I believe these are his numbers, but ant find my original post) 200-400 for defenses. This probably doesn't help you. I sent a pm to CJ about this. Hope to here by tomorrow