PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Leaders.. FYI Police Your Player Donations Cheaters Rising

iteachem
02-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Hey All...

So we just came across information that there is a syndicate out there with multiple players with low iph who are repeatedly donating 1 billion increments to their syndicate.

Example One Player has IPH of 1,189,898 but 2,281,773,715 on hand as of last screen shot. Value keeps dropping and rising with donations..

We have some screens of this player and other players in this syndicate also looks to have inventory hacked as well. Not going to name the syndicate in this thread but if any of the syndicate leaders wish to know who they are drop me a PM..I don't think this is a forum group syndicate..(haven't seen them in Bills thread)

We (The Buckwheat Connection) are putting in support tickets now and hoping for bonuses to be rolled back as syndicates should acquire their bonuses legitimately. Hoping for the players to be banned as well..

Thanks, The Buckwheat Connection..

The Billionaire
02-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Nice one teach, I had a player ask me about the leader of his syndicate donating ridiculous amounts of cash. Can you PM the syndicate name because if he's still with them ill get him to report his own syndicate with the full details before he leaves.

iteachem
02-17-2013, 01:50 PM
Nice one teach, I had a player ask me about the leader of his syndicate donating ridiculous amounts of cash. Can you PM the syndicate name because if he's still with them ill get him to report his own syndicate with the full details before he leaves.

Just sent it your way

fuzzy
02-17-2013, 01:52 PM
There soon to be defense leader has 30 Axe Smashers and 75 Fighter Exosuit....

As someone else may say....he could be lucky