PDA

View Full Version : So it seems pointless to send in a ticket for the 50 gold

Commander Ghost
02-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Sent in a ticket for the gold that was supposed to come with the Rae Monsoon. They closed the ticket the next day snd today the sent me an email saying the problem has been resolved. However i still do not have my gold. Sending in another ticket seems pointless since they claim to have resolved it. Hopefully theres just a time lag between then saying its fixed and actually recieving the gold.

Anyone else still not have theirs? Or sent in a ticket and actually recieved the gold?

Gritix
02-17-2013, 12:31 PM
Sent in a ticket for the gold that was supposed to come with the Rae Monsoon. They closed the ticket the next day snd today the sent me an email saying the problem has been resolved. However i still do not have my gold. Sending in another ticket seems pointless since they claim to have resolved it. Hopefully theres just a time lag between then saying its fixed and actually recieving the gold.

Anyone else still not have theirs? Or sent in a ticket and actually recieved the gold?
Its $5 worth of gold so its a big deal. Lolll

Warfiend
02-17-2013, 12:51 PM
I think we're supposed to be grateful that Gree gave us a splash screen saying they'd give us the gold. They see it as us being ungrateful malcontents if we actually want the gold too.

Big John
02-17-2013, 12:52 PM
It's coming next week.

mxz
02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
http://www.transitionnetwork.org/sites/default/files/resize/uploaded/u6278/Don't%20panic-300x252.jpg

Dutchie
02-17-2013, 01:08 PM
http://www.transitionnetwork.org/sites/default/files/resize/uploaded/u6278/Don't panic-300x252.jpg

ROFL... Good one!

Commander Ghost
02-17-2013, 02:10 PM
No panic here. Just seeing if anyone had the same problem. I guess if people arent crying about the WD event its not worth talking about?

Dcarrington
02-17-2013, 02:32 PM
No gold for me either and I will agree that this ticket crap is not working I have not received my rewards from the last battle or for the last PVP event, and guess what I'm the sucker here because I'm a gold player. Just like only getting three hit after buying health in this wars it's bull crap! I just want what won or my money's worth!

Kot
02-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Its no point sending any tickets to gree. I gues this ticket will get answerd in 3-6months

CplJC
02-17-2013, 03:35 PM

First of all is a freebie..and then CJ54 already said it will be delivered next week.

Devils Advocate
02-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Same issue..as Have many..wait and see if it turns up next week.

NTM
02-17-2013, 11:23 PM
i got the item but not the 50 Gold.. they suxx.;..

and the game crash always at the moment.. error.jpg.. u hit u crash.. u buy gold or heakth u crash..

i come from CC and i'm not going to spend anything in a crash game..

Dudebot121256
02-17-2013, 11:33 PM
A ticket isn't needed. CJ stated that the process created to reward the users didn't like sending out 2 rewards at once and that the gold would come within a week.

It turns out that the reward script we created specifically to award things to large masses of people (like the entire game) doesn't like rewarding two things at once. The gold should be out next week (my understanding is, the item/currency in question has to be queued up and go out in a data push).

SevenO9
02-18-2013, 12:05 AM
OT: I bet the ticket reply said that a solution is either implemented or in the process of being implemented. It is quite common that they close the tickets if they know a solution is on its way. Of course closing the incident while the problem is still unsolved looks rather un-ITIL-ish LOL

A3OT
02-18-2013, 12:49 AM
To big deal...$5...yea...:p

CrankUpThatDiesel
02-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Atleast CJ is finally admitting they can't do 2 things at one time