PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree,

SuperSonic Chimp
02-17-2013, 07:36 AM
I for one love the Word Domination events and the idea of faction. I love building the comradery between faction mates and look forward to our once a month battles. But please, PLEASE shorten the events to 48 or 72 hours. The events are too long and are decided within the first 24 hours and it's pure boredom afterwards.

I understand the longer the event, the more money you can make...but at least in my group, we haven't spent a dime since the first day. Doesn't look we will spend anymore since we can't move up and certainly well ahead of getting bumped out of 250. The game mechanics simply isn't there for an event this long.

You still haven't fixed glitches, the game crashes every hour on the hour, and it's simply non- competitive after the first day. Please listen to us and either make it worth being this long, or make it shorter.

And on one more note, please respond to tickets! I still have not heard back from the glitches preventing me from moving on in the Boss event!

Edit: AND DON'T TRY HOLDING THE NEXT EVENT OVER EASTER WEEKEND!! Lame excuse this time around.

Thanks
-SC

Bravo Zulu
02-17-2013, 07:47 AM
Is it possible? I think I suffer from fake war battle fatigue. Please shorten these events!!

Dutchie
02-17-2013, 07:48 AM
CJ said next one is 3 days and we will hold him to that!

Ssne
02-17-2013, 07:50 AM
SC, i agree, but it does not help when many factions are already hitting their brazil point totals with 2.5 days left. All this with no sale at beginning, only 20% sale now. They are laughing at us.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-17-2013, 07:56 AM
SC, i agree, but it does not help when many factions are already hitting their brazil point totals with 2.5 days left. All this with no sale at beginning, only 20% sale now. They are laughing at us.

That's why its boring. Everyone's scores bumped up because we either got stronger, or because we understood how to get points better. We've probably used 10% more gold over Brazil, which is about 120 bucks. There just isn't a point to all this madness. i understand the top groups are always going to spend, spend, spend....and more power to them. they allow us to play the game for free for the most part. But it's simply too long to sit here and watch PUN,Ferr, and SF go at it. Although I do like seeing other factions do well over Brazil like Milspec(GOOD JOB GUYS!) Otherwise, it's just chatting with faction members because we have too many allies to fight outside of WD events, the vaults are insane now so PVP is boring....there just isn't anything to do.

They should've had a 40% off sale first. I have a strange feeling they will have one Monday to rally all the factions to spend and fight more. And it will work for a few teams, but no one is going to jump prize groups in the time left...except those on the fringe of getting in.

1brent1
02-17-2013, 09:26 AM
CJ said next one is 3 days and we will hold him to that!

They also said Battle for Greenland was going to be 3 day event. They then changed it days before hand to 4 days saying they forgot about presidents day and how their employees get the day off. They didn't want it to end on a day when no one was in the office. He said it was a minor change but had no explanation when hundreds of complaints followed and not one person for the minor change. I wish I wasn't so addicted to the game and didn't have thousands $ invested, would of quit it a long time ago. Its obvious they know they have us by the balls or they would be better known for their customer service

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-17-2013, 06:05 PM
When scheduling please look at an american calendar as well.... last two have been on weekends where Monday is a national holiday and they extend the event after the original announcement because they overlooked it.. we need shorter faction events
24-48 hours.. even a few short surprise 6 hour events could be fun

Username088
02-17-2013, 06:56 PM
This whole world domination thing suffers from poor planning and even worse execution. There is only a handful of factions that are even competing for anything at this point, most are safe within the prize bracket they are going to finish in, and participation is almost moot. May not be anything left to do but scrap it, and go back to the drawing board.

The only thing I can see possibly saving it, is some sort of tiered system, and at this point I don't know how you do that. Gree should really master the art of under promising, and over delivering, it's good business sense, and the reverse is harmful.

General Soviet
02-17-2013, 07:07 PM
For the World Domination events, the placings are usually determined in the first two or three days, and they normally don't shift around that much. The rest of the time just the factions getting more points they don't need, and losing more units. Definitely too long.