PDA

View Full Version : Who declared war?

stealyourface
02-17-2013, 06:20 AM
I don't understand why the person who declared war is not listed on the battle screen when you are at war, that would be a nice simple way for accountability for declaring. We have a rouge member declaring war and are trying to figure out who it is. Nobody owns up to it, it keeps happening, what a pain.

Do any of you have tips for tracking down who declared?
Can you remove some during this event?

We are currently taking screenshots of stats to narrow down. Anyone else out there have any advise for getting to the bottom of this? I really don't want to remove the wrong person, I emailed support also, has anyone ever received confirmation from support on who declared war?

Commander Ghost
02-17-2013, 06:32 AM
As far as i know there is no way to determine it. And you cannot add or remove members during the event.

crazeejay
02-17-2013, 06:43 AM
Yes this is a very f'n annoying pain in the a.s.s! Our faction is going thru the same bs right now :(

pick_sax
02-17-2013, 06:45 AM
This is a shortcoming of the game, by GREE design, and thus far they have refused to address the issue... Or at least show you who is insubordinate. It has been reported / requested dozens of times.

They do seem to understand that there is only one leader to spend the factions resources, but fail to follow the same logics here. Of maybe it isn't fail. Maybe they are just fixing things that are completely broken and can not devote resources to "we really want..."

hoho
02-17-2013, 08:02 AM
same here, we didnt know the faction function is locked when the event start, we wanted to tidy up the house for better matching.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-17-2013, 08:06 AM
Rules is rules, learn them, know them, use them. Rules is rules.