PDA

View Full Version : The war declaration log/history should be available after the event.

King little fruit fly
02-16-2013, 06:00 PM
I don't know about you, but we want to kick the smartass out right after event is over if we find out someone declared when he/she was not supposed and instructed many times to stay off the fuzzy button. :mad:

King little fruit fly
02-16-2013, 06:29 PM
So there is no angry animal on this one. :rolleyes:

Wufnu
02-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Us too Fly. I was up till 4am last night and NOT ONCE after 9PM did we get an "auto start". Then at 8AM is starts up again. So someone in this faction is going to get my boot up his bum and then out the door.

King little fruit fly
02-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Us too Fly. I was up till 4am last night and NOT ONCE after 9PM did we get an "auto start". Then at 8AM is starts up again. So someone in this faction is going to get my boot up his bum and then out the door.

Yep, I assume 9pm PT, east coasters or foreigners. LOL ;)

Wufnu
02-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Yup PST, I'm in Huntington Beach.

Wai
02-16-2013, 07:31 PM
Yep, I assume 9pm PT, east coasters or foreigners. LOL ;)

Oh yeah, never trust those foreigners, even if it's in their sleep hours. They have magical powers.

Who are the foreigners? Who is foreign to whom? Is everyone a foreigner except me?

That's it! Don't trust anyone, they all have magical powers when asleep.

I don't have any magical powers when I'm asleep (that I am aware of) so I dont think I'm a foreigner.

Now its making sense. Thanks

Lawyer
02-16-2013, 09:05 PM
They heard the battle cry from a distant afar... Why blame them if they answer it ? Lol

Q Raider
02-16-2013, 09:08 PM
We seem to be getting the same issue, was there ever a glitch causing this or is it simply as stated somebody continually fat fingering the button?

King little fruit fly
02-16-2013, 09:20 PM
Must be the system glitch if I pissd the locals and foreigners here. LOL ;)

I am a cow
02-16-2013, 11:11 PM
We are booting the next player who declares war so watch out :mad::mad::mad:

Trust me it works real quick when someone declares war when they are not supposed to then make sure that you ask who is on then the next time it happens do the same ETC then you will find out that it is the one person who is always on when these wars are declared :D

Wai
02-17-2013, 04:11 AM
We are booting the next player who declares war so watch out :mad::mad::mad:

Trust me it works real quick when someone declares war when they are not supposed to then make sure that you ask who is on then the next time it happens do the same ETC then you will find out that it is the one person who is always on when these wars are declared :D

Did you find out who it was? Did he admit to it? Is he the one wandering around at night starting battles when he should be asleep?

King Little Fruit Fly was correct! We have a sleep walking foreigner amongst us. Is his name called BUG by any chance, because a few here have been saying about a Bug doing it all and many didn't believe it.

A foreigner called 'Bug'. Never trust a foreign Bug!

I want COW on duty in every base sniffing his big old nose around stuff and asking questions of people called Bug. Now BUG has been booted out, we will have no further problems with this 'battle starting, smooth talkin' Bug.

Bug has caused so much trouble he should darn well apologise to everyone and to Gree for starting battles in World Domination. He is a very naughty Bug.

Oh NO, Little Fruit Fly is a kind of a bug. If you go to sleep Fruit Fly, lock away your device, you never know what you could be up to especially if you are a foreign Fruit Fly bug.

Rapg635
02-17-2013, 04:57 AM
But that will only work if he/she posts that they are online

Rayda
02-17-2013, 05:05 AM
In the scheme of things, you would think that an auto generated message in the faction forum would be trivial development. All it needs to say is "player xyz has declared war".

We've had it happen at least twice but "seems" to have stopped now.

Burgersvektor
02-17-2013, 05:38 AM
I'm also in a camping faction but for some reason war was declared upon us. Naturally we got pissed thinking some of us did it but it's ipossible to find out for sure. After a while we decided to fight back and that went well, so now we are fighting to stay top 1000 but still we can't choose when to fight! Now war is somtimes declared a few minutes after the battle when nobody has any helth left. Who joins a faction for weeks just to sabotage like that, especially when they have a chance to win nice units? And we are not the only ones having this problem. Another issue that doesn't make any sense is the fact that we are fighting against factions with 1-2 active players out of 30 members. That means everyone has a bad seed in their faction.
Therefore I belive this is a glitch.

GREE FIX NOW!

Blackadder
02-17-2013, 05:42 AM
The auto declare glitch is a real thing as far as we can tell, but it usually gives us easier enemies with the DL disabled so we can just start hammering away directly at the low level faction players. Don't fix a thing!

SGT Rud
02-17-2013, 05:58 AM
Ours was also doing it. I would log on and find that we were ingaged in war. After each fight it automatically put us in another one. My health hasn't even built back up yet. I would like a log after the entire B4G is finished, that tells me who did what. I would like the Faction forum postings to be declared in the news feed of faction members, and a sub log on the donate money page to keep a running tab on who donates what. It would also be nice if you got an extra 50 or 100 WD points if you win the battle. It would be nice if there was a split between wins/losses attacked and wins/losses when you defended. Or a sub-window showing my the health of my fortification, it just tells me active, I would like to know what its health is, same as the defensive leader for my faction.

Sorry just my small rants.

Burgersvektor
02-17-2013, 06:09 AM
Valid rants indeed

Rayda
02-17-2013, 06:13 AM
@SGT Rud , you make some good points. We need a new tab that is a log. Things that should be included in the log are:

- donations
- when members join ,who invited them
- when players gets booted ,who did it - (we exchange Faction leaders)
- war declarations
- bonus upgrades (fortifications would be tedious)

On the Faction members screen, be good to see who is on.

SGT Rud
02-17-2013, 06:22 AM
Ya, on their profile page have a slot there to see when they last logged in to play the game. I would have kicked two players out of the faction a while ago if I knew they were going to just sit there. The only way I see that they haven't played in a while is scrolling back their units tab to see if they have any winnings from the last epic boss which was the artic drillers. They have no units from that event. Would be nice if in the faction members section instead of visiting their profile, I could visit their base, I can see their profile from there.

Sorry I could do this for a while.

Also does anyone find it weird that the declare war page says:
Greenland under Siege
Declare war to fight for world domination points and gain control of BRAZIL!

wwwait
02-17-2013, 07:00 AM
In the scheme of things, you would think that an auto generated message in the faction forum would be trivial development. All it needs to say is "player xyz has declared war".

I agree, "<player> has declared war. Prepare for battle!" announcement would be a good fix.

hoho
02-17-2013, 07:55 AM
i guess an announcement is not permanent record, I would say we need both announcement and separate history log page.

SGT Rud
02-17-2013, 09:16 AM
You know what would be really nice is a live update on this forum where we can see where we rank during the event against other factions. To know what place we are currently in and how many points we need to continue moving up. Currently I can only see rank 1,2,3, 10, 25, 100, 250, 1000, and 4000. It also only tells me how many more to get the next ranking higher for prizes, but would be nice to see what rank we currently sit.

Kinda motivational for the teammates.

Wufnu
02-17-2013, 10:05 AM
You can see rankings on a Droid. We have one guy in our faction with a droid that gives us update. I have a droid account also but forgot to form a faction before we started.

SGT Rud
02-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Seriously. I wish I could see that. I will have to check with some of my guys to see what device their running. They should put that on the iphone too. Dang cheap top of the line cellular device that does everything but what I want it to.

Wufnu
02-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Sgt what's your faction name? I'm going to be out most of the day but I can check for you this evening. Or start a new thread and ask someone with a droid to check for you.

SGT Rud
02-17-2013, 10:18 AM
The World Police

King little fruit fly
02-17-2013, 05:55 PM
You know what would be really nice is a live update on this forum where we can see where we rank during the event against other factions. To know what place we are currently in and how many points we need to continue moving up. Currently I can only see rank 1,2,3, 10, 25, 100, 250, 1000, and 4000. It also only tells me how many more to get the next ranking higher for prizes, but would be nice to see what rank we currently sit.

Kinda motivational for the teammates.

This is an awesome idea! Where do I send the 100 buck iTunes card to? :D

CJ, are you reading?

King little fruit fly
02-17-2013, 05:59 PM
Did you find out who it was? Did he admit to it? Is he the one wandering around at night starting battles when he should be asleep?

King Little Fruit Fly was correct! We have a sleep walking foreigner amongst us. Is his name called BUG by any chance, because a few here have been saying about a Bug doing it all and many didn't believe it.

A foreigner called 'Bug'. Never trust a foreign Bug!

I want COW on duty in every base sniffing his big old nose around stuff and asking questions of people called Bug. Now BUG has been booted out, we will have no further problems with this 'battle starting, smooth talkin' Bug.

Bug has caused so much trouble he should darn well apologise to everyone and to Gree for starting battles in World Domination. He is a very naughty Bug.

Oh NO, Little Fruit Fly is a kind of a bug. If you go to sleep Fruit Fly, lock away your device, you never know what you could be up to especially if you are a foreign Fruit Fly bug.

Wai, you are obviously a foreigner, I am a foreigner too, anyone who is not native Indian is foreign to this land. :D

I am sleep playing this game non stop for 48 hours straight, nap here or there, can you top that? :cool:

King little fruit fly
02-17-2013, 06:03 PM
We are booting the next player who declares war so watch out :mad::mad:

Ms Cow, so you found a last minute faction, good for you. You seem like an aggressive and hyperactive gal, come over if you want. The faction id to punch in is 212 365 313. :D

whiskeybravo
02-17-2013, 07:52 PM
I don't know about you, but we want to kick the smartass out right after event is over if we find out someone declared when he/she was not supposed and instructed many times to stay off the fuzzy button. :mad:

I agree 100%. There should at least be an in game message on the in game forum of who declared.

A3OT
02-18-2013, 02:24 AM
The same here, we forgot a half of inactive players after event...

psxnitro
02-18-2013, 03:39 AM
My faction suffered our first lost because of this situation. they should put the name of the person who declared the war somewhere in the battle screen, or result screen.

Sabonis
02-18-2013, 04:20 AM
Do wins and losses matter? I thought WD points were all that mattered? I mean, this may be a silly question, but if half of your faction is recharging points and someone declares war, you don't have to participate, right? Some points are better than no points, right? Maybe I'm missing something but I'm thinking every minute you're not at war you're losing ground (at least for the only marginally organized factions)

Please let me know if I'm missing something here...

Wai
02-18-2013, 04:26 AM
Wai, you are obviously a foreigner, I am a foreigner too, anyone who is not native Indian is foreign to this land. :D

I am sleep playing this game non stop for 48 hours straight, nap here or there, can you top that? :cool:

I don't feel foreign and I don't think I look foreign, whatever they look like.

I get more sleep than you by the sounds of it so I guess I 'top that'. Clearly if you are not sleeping then you cannot be one of those dangerous sleepwalking Bugs of any description. Anyway, your name is not Bug so it can't be you. Mr Cow would have known that immediately.

I think you would do better not to be concerned at all. What issues does it actually cause. I think I read earlier that it might be something as simple as going to the globe and scrolling up or down the list. That finger movement might be enough. I trust you weren't doing that? Mr Cow will sniff that one out for you, just open your gate and let him bring his big old nose in to sniff around and ask questions of all the Bugs; like, "Hey Bug, are you a Bug?".

Don't worry about it and get some well deserved rest. Don't keep checking it but if you happen to then just walk away and let it run because the worst thing that can happen is 'burn-out'. Seriously, just get some sleep and stop worrying, it ain't worth it. I stressed during Brazil but have now decided to just forget it.

Wai
02-18-2013, 04:31 AM
Do wins and losses matter? I thought WD points were all that mattered? I mean, this may be a silly question, but if half of your faction is recharging points and someone declares war, you don't have to participate, right? Some points are better than no points, right? Maybe I'm missing something but I'm thinking every minute you're not at war you're losing ground (at least for the only marginally organized factions)

You are not missing anything at all. Speak with Little Fruit Fly about that because he and Mr Cow are bug hunting and not sleeping. You are sleeping and so am I.

Wai
02-18-2013, 04:33 AM
My faction suffered our first lost because of this situation. they should put the name of the person who declared the war somewhere in the battle screen, or result screen.

What did that situation cause you to loose? I don't know what you have lost.

SGT Rud
02-18-2013, 05:18 AM

At the moment wins and losses doesn't matter, either way you are getting points for successful attacks and defends. Watching your wins/loss meter is kinda pointless. It would be worth it if you got an extra 50 or 100 WD points for a successful win.

Sabonis
02-18-2013, 05:29 AM
Ok, so can you explain to me why "auto declare" is a bad thing? Wouldn't you want to be at war constantly to maximize points? This is an honest question.

SGT Rud
02-18-2013, 05:42 AM
Ok, so can you explain to me why "auto declare" is a bad thing? Wouldn't you want to be at war constantly to maximize points? This is an honest question.

The problem is that when the auto declare happens, most players have no health from the last battle. They could also have no fortification meaning maximum points for the other team. You get no points for unsuccessful defends. You could also have a hard climb to higher ranking slots because the team that is not giving you a beating is gaining more points and climbing in rank. If after each battle if there was a set time of 30 minutes before the auto declare could trigger, your chances would be better off in the fight.

I havent had the auto declare activate in over a day. It was mainly happening on Friday and Saturday.

Choy
06-14-2013, 03:29 AM
Good day! Do you mind guys if I ask you this question? Does it really matter if a low level/weak faction member starts a war compare to a high level/strong faction member. Please advise. Thank you!

MerlinBlack
06-14-2013, 09:15 AM
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/79155i873F7A9A5F7D6850/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Behold! The resurrection!